15 years helping Canadian businesses

Canada Local product

About WebRezPro

WebRezPro cloud PMS streamlines operations and maximizes revenue while providing industry-best data security for all property types.

Learn more about WebRezPro

Pros:

Easy to use and the support staff are quick to reply and so helpful.

Cons:

Also having to create an allocation for each date range is a lot of work when other systems just use a grid of room types and dates with block/ pickup/ allocation/ rate.

WebRezPro ratings

4.5
4.8
4.4
4.7

8.8/10

WebRezPro has an overall rating of 4.6 out 5 stars based on 194 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used WebRezPro before?

Ben
Ben
General Manager & Dog Wrangler in Canada

One of the best commercial programs I have ever worked with.

Comments: Extremely efficient running of a resort.

Pros:

WebRezPro is incredibly well managed. Their customer service and tech support is incredible, responding to e-mailed questions sometimes within minutes, and always willing to talk something through on the phone. Several times, I have e-mailed suggestions, some of which were implemented within days. The few glitches we have found were fixed within hours. I have worked with other hotel systems that were run by programmers. It's obvious that WRP is run by people who know the hotel business.

Sheila
Owner and Host in Canada
Hospitality, 2–10 Employees

A much needed tool to manage our reservations professionally and accurately

5.0 2 months ago New

Comments: A1 - from the sales, to the on-boarding personnel, to the programming and support personnel, it has been a very positive experience working with WRP!

Pros:

That it was Canadian... and it seemed pretty user-friendly to us (from our point of view as a cottage rental resort manager/owner and considering even more importantly how easy it was for our guests to use and reserve with us).

Cons:

No program is one-size-fits-all typically but WebRezPro does a pretty good job of working with us to really have it meet our individual needs as a small rental resort in Nova Scotia.

Alternatives Considered: Reservit and Checkfront

Reasons for Choosing WebRezPro: the system we were on was inherited from the previous business owners - it was alright but the company ceased operations and was the main impetus for us to find a new reservation management system

Switched From: Availability Online

Reasons for Switching to WebRezPro: We did a lot of research, had tutorials / introductions by companies, and finally settled on WebRezPro as it seemed to best fit our needs and the cost was pretty reasonable. We also liked the idea that the product / company was Canadian since we are a small business in Canada.

James
Hotel Manager in Singapore

Easy to use Software

Pros:

Its easy to set up. There is Interface with the CHannel Manager to get an overall snapshot of the room calender. It is also Easy to Check In and Check out guests.

Cons:

If all rooms are occupied, for me to swap rooms, I will need to do a temporary change of stay date to free up one room, for the move. This creates an extra step. I hope the Development team will provide a 'temporary' unallocated room status for the clerk to temporarily place a room.I also need to Add Credit Card as a Payment type, without having to know the 16 digits to key in. THis is because the guests gives us the physical card to charge. Once we return the physical card back, the print out does not show the full 16 digits. Although we have used Credit Card, we are unable to fill the digits in the system.

Hospitality, 2–10 Employees

WebRezPro - simple when you need it, capable when you're ready

Comments: The team at WebRezPro have been helpful for my property needs.

Pros:

Set up was easy to get started. Integrations are handled professionally. They've been easy to work with and respond quickly to support escalations.

Cons:

Minor annoyances such as requiring mouse clicks instead of allowing keystrokes in some areas, lack of keyboard shortcuts, and pop up windows that interrupt the flow - but not really much worse than other PMS systems I've used.

Alternatives Considered: Cloudbeds

Reasons for Choosing WebRezPro: WebResPro has a lot more features and better integration support with many third party systems.

Switched From: WebReserv

Reasons for Switching to WebRezPro: Cloudbeds has some reallycool features aswell, but they are more expensive and the accounting is more complicated as they take a fee out of each reservation.

Albert
Revenue and Group Reservations Manager in Canada
Hospitality, 51–200 Employees

Great product for small operators.

Comments: Compared to other systems I have worked on, this is easy to use for small hotel operators. It is sophisticated enough to provide the analytics we require, but not so overwhelming that it takes weeks of training to master.

Pros:

It is an easy to use system that can be mastered by even the most inexperienced staff. Training modules are easy to follow and support is very easy to get hold of when needed.

Cons:

When entering several group folios for the same client, it would be good to have a copy feature that copies all of the data in the folio but allows you to change the dates of stay. Having to create rates for every group folio is cumbersome as you are entering the same information over and over.

4 months ago

Thank you for the positive review and for highlighting WebRezPro's ease of use and effective support. We appreciate your suggestion for a group folio copy feature to simplify repetitive tasks and are exploring ways to implement this improvement. We're glad to hear that our system's functionality and analytics meet the needs of small hotel operators without requiring extensive training. Your feedback is crucial for our ongoing efforts to enhance our services. Thank you for choosing WebRezPro. We're committed to continually improving your experience with our platform.

Baris
Hotel Manager in Spain
Hospitality, 10,000+ Employees

Great PMS which enables multiple property management

Comments: WebRezPro is a great PMS solution for us expecially with its huge number of integrated online travel agencies over the internet. We manage all our sales channels from one place thanks to WebRezPro which halps us save operation time that we spend on booking management.

Pros:

For me the most amazing part of WebRezPro is even if you have no prior PMS usage experience it is still quite straightforward to get used to work with it. We use WebRezPro for management of reservations from multiple booking websites over the internet which is great for avoiding multiple booking and updating the availability over multiple bookign platforms from one central management panel. This makes very convenient for us to manage all our sales channels.

Cons:

Coverage of Webrezpro should be increased in terms of number of integrated Online travel agencies. Expecially integration wtih the local online travel agencies of Turkey, Italy, Malaysia as well as the other locally operating booking websites would be great since it is hard to manage the listings in thse local websites one by one.

Alternatives Considered: innRoad and HotelRunner

Reasons for Choosing WebRezPro: InnRoad was not providing as many OTA integrations in number when compared with WebRezPro. Although still lacks most of the local agencies, WebRezPro was still better in terms of number of local OTA integrations.

Switched From: innRoad

Reasons for Switching to WebRezPro: Number of integrations WebRezPro was the major factor that effected our desicion to choose it over other alternatives.

Ruthella
General Manager in US

Love this system

Comments: This easily lets me see what my staff see when I'm in my office, my car, or at home. To have a system that I can access all parts of without being tied to my physical site allows me to easily check and help staff, answer a guests question, or help with a Group Folio. I am also able to run my financial reports easily and track sales

Pros:

This is a fabulous PMS system for our boutique hotel. I have the ability to easily check reservations and availability from anywhere that I can get wifi. It is easy to teach staff how to made reservations. The Group Folios were a little tricky to learn but are able to handle our different types of groups: individual pay or group pay. The support team is superb, always quick to answer emails and are very wonderful to speak with over the phone. I can easily check reports for ADR, RevPar, and daily revenue, based on the day, MTD, YTD, and compare to the day, month and year previous. All in all, it's everything we need.

Cons:

It took a bit in the beginning to get used to having to scroll to get the guests info into their reservation, but now we are used to it. I do wish that it integrated with HotSchedules so that I could see my labor vs revenue without having to enter the numbers into a spreadsheet.

Arlene
Resort Manager in Canada

Great Program

5.0 4 weeks ago New

Comments: Hanna and her team were excellent would recommend to other operators.

Pros:

Very user friendly, Excellent support, Calanders

Cons:

Did not use the accounting part of program did not work for us.

Emily
Administrative Manager in Mexico

Shadowcliff Review

4.0 3 weeks ago New

Pros:

Ease of use.it is very intuitive and clear.

Cons:

No online availability calendar for website (is there this feature???) Also when making a reservation, the address information under guest info does not automatocally copy down under payment info so you have to enter it twice. :(

2 weeks ago

Thank you for your feedback. We're glad you find our platform intuitive. We wanted to let you know that we do have an online availability calendar that you can place on your website. For further details, please contact our support team.

Sara
Owner in Canada

BOUTIQUE INN MANAGEMENT

4.0 2 months ago New

Comments: Overall the webrespro team was exceptional getting us set up and we now have a rhythm of of our business being managed within thw tool

Pros:

Great customer support to help with initial and ongoing setup and questions.

Cons:

Some areas of the app are not intiative and still confusing to use. Customer support is great but i wish i could navigate withoutnthe help.

General Manager in US

WebRezPro is the Back Bone of our Business

Comments: We have had WebRezPro implemented for 3+ years. It is so far superior to our prior property management systems. Being cloud-based makes it so much easier for our entire staff to be online and in touch with what is happening across the property. Everyone uses the software from the front desk, housekeeping, facilities, and management. I often check status on my phone when I am away from the property and not near a computer. It is awesome. The Support organization is always willing to help with the most simple to the most complex questions. We have a big time zone difference between Hawaii and Calgary. Even when Support is closed, we send emails to them and in most cases, they are back to us in "after hours" mode very quickly to assist us with any issue. I was just on the phone with a rep earlier today asking about how to use a feature we have never used. The answer and guidance were quick and easy. In almost all cases, whoever answers the phone can handle your call or will get you an answer quickly. It is a pleasure working with competent and attentive support teams. Thank you very much for your continued support and your superior product. Aloha, Michael

Pros:

Cloud-based, easy to use, integrates well with other products. Out integration between WebRezPro and Siteminder was a big step for us as a small business. The real-time two-way interface between the two software programs allows us to seamlessly manage rates and inventory with all our OTAs without having to actually manage each OTA in their respective extranet.

Cons:

Wish the interactive calendar would load faster and you could see more of it on the screen. It works well and is the main screen we reference when on the phone with guests looking at availability. It is a large calendar and we understand it takes the time to load but any speed up would be helpful. Would also like to have more flexibility in adding of our own design elements to the booking engine. Sometimes guest gets a little confused on the process. If there was any way to simplify the process to be more like what you experience on an OTA, it would be a welcome modification.

Chief Operating Officer in US
Hospitality, 51–200 Employees

Makes revenue management very easy, adds $$ to our top line as a result

Comments: For the rare occasion when we need to contact support which is typically a user issue not a system issue, they are amazing. They usually have the answer before we finish the question.

Pros:

The greatest functionality of WRP is the ability to see all room types/rates and availability for nine days at a time and adjust on the fly, which we do several times a day to maximize revenues.

Cons:

Support is not available 24/7. For us on the West coast that's a little restrictive.

Alternatives Considered: Stayntouch PMS

Switched From: MyPMS

DeEtte

By far the "best" Reservation System

Comments: Our experience has been wonderful! Customers service from our main rep, has been amazing and service from the technical support is always great. We really enjoy knowing that when we have a problem, question, or need to make changes that our service team is so easy to work with and will help in any way.

Pros:

Webrezpro handles everything our boutique inn and RV park needs to run an efficient business. Reservations flow through our website via the reservation system module that is connected to our account and customers can easily book, make changes, etc. The system is moderately easy to use and the customer service team is amazing to help when you need it.

Cons:

The booking options page needs to be enhanced. The customer should be able to see a picture(s) and see corresponding words of the additional booking option to entice the customer to add the booking option to the reservation. Example: Customer books a room for a birthday weekend stay, Webrezpro needs to present the booking option with a nice size picture of the item that the hotel wants the customer to add-on. It is very difficult for us to sell an add-on with words only. People need to see what they are getting with the add-on, then read the words.

Andrew
President in Canada
Hospitality, 2–10 Employees

Great product and people!

Comments: It’s a really great system I don’t have any complaints. When I started with Webrez I was much smaller than I am now and I found the cost a little challenging. I would recommend finding a way to lower the start up costs for businesses that are smaller than 25 units

Pros:

It’s robust and they are always trying to make it better. The customer service is great so is the technical support.

Cons:

It would be really nice to have integrated inventory management for rentals Like canoes and bicycles. It would be great if that system was both part of the online Reservation system but also had a separate online booking engine for people who weren’t staying with us and just wanted to rent equipment. It would also be awesome to integrate the weaver into the system

Bruce
owner /Manager in Canada

needs and app

Pros:

ease of use /accounting and reports /cost for what I receive for small motel we only have 2 good seasons and the rest of the time its a minimal cost even with no bookings

Cons:

constantly signing in even when computer is left on it times me out, when I turn on another device to sign in I have to search the company , then I have to pick from a list to find the right soft ware then I have to fill in name company id and password, many times I have to wait for authentication through my cell or email, thats 6 steps that could be reduced to 2 steps with an app press the app and add in password as everything else is saved in cookies on your device so much simpler and when you are a small team and responsible for so many other facets of your business these little encumbrances get to be quite annoying after so much repetition , also integrating this to my web page has proved to be impossible as the support left me hanging because they are not familiar with my webpage provider and I dont have a clue how it works , I was not able to integrate with facebook page either

4 years ago

Hi Bruce, thank you for taking the time to write a review. We're sorry to hear you have been frustrated by the 2FA process. Your Account Executive will reach out to ensure your 2FA is set up correctly.

William
Hospitality, Self Employed

Exceptional

Comments: The use of this product has been exceptional, however what separates WebRezPro from the competitors I have found was their customer support team. They always seem to be willing to go the extra mile to assist you in any of your issues

Pros:

The ability to manage and operate through multiple reservation sites… The coordination of using the multiple sites on one platform is crucial

Cons:

The recent update has caused some frustration… But any change is always for the better even though it causes some frustrations

Alternatives Considered: Little Hotelier and BedBooking

Reasons for Switching to WebRezPro: Customer support is top notch

Jessica
Marketing Director in Canada
Hospitality, 11–50 Employees

WebRezPro has become a necessity in our world!

Comments: We have loved it. One of the reasons we choose WRP is that it is a Canadian company and that they have an office near us in Alberta. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been a great help when we have questions.

Pros:

The reservation and calendar features are awesome. It helps organize and manage our 18-condo resort. We implemented the booking tool on our website and it has been wonderful. I have been exploring the additional features and slowly utilizing more of what WRP has to offer.

Cons:

We had some trouble using the calendar on a phone but that's nothing major. There are a lot of options and settings and customization features. sometimes it is a little overwhelming to know what to do.

Chad
CFO in US
Hospitality, 11–50 Employees

Great Product, could use some improvements

Comments: We have automated some processes using WebRezPro. The only complaint I have is that they are not too open to feedback about features that are needed for accounting purposes.

Pros:

I am in accounting, I like that it has interfaces for the other software we use.

Cons:

My biggest issue is the interface with POS systems is lacking. It only sends over the whole room charge without it separating the revenues by Food and Beverage Revenue. It also does not send over cash or credit card charges done through the POS system. I've asked support about adding this but they have no intention to which makes it so that we have to use a separate report from the POS system in addition to the General Ledger from Webrezpro to record our daily revenues. It would be a lot more efficient if Webrezpro recorded all the revenues and payments from the POS system so that Webrezpro could be our one source of data for revenues.

Susan
Operations Manager in US

Great reservations software!

Comments: We have been using WebRezPro for about five years now and are overall very happy with the program.

Pros:

It is very nice that the software works with our website for online booking. They also have great customer service.

Cons:

When entering groups, some of the info you need to enter is redundant. Also, some of the info does not transfer to the individual reservations once names are entered. It would be nice to "copy" some of the group info like you can on regular reservations. Maybe there is a way to do it and I am just not aware of it.

Deborah
Senior Manager Sales and Administration in Canada

WRP Great Product

Comments: We have used Webrezpro to manage all of our bookings since 2015. As we were operating with a manual - paper and pencil approach to bookings prior to this it has saved a lot of time.

Pros:

The software has the type of flexibility that we need to run a small rural resort where staff is hard to come by so we needed to create a lot of unique setups. Was easy to train the staff to use this product. It has been working well for us since 2015.

Cons:

Would be nice if we could get the same type of flexibility in the software with the housekeeping as on the sales side.

Leah
Manager in Canada

Smaller Motel

Comments: I have found it fairly easy to use. Used it now for almost 3 years. Theres still things that aren't how I like it. But have learned to operate it around those limitations

Pros:

Once set up , its easy to use. And it is compatible to some sites that integrate with it.

Cons:

It is not as easy to change things to the way you want it. You get instructions on how to do it yourself, with no follow up to see if you need any more help.

5 years ago

Leah, thank you for your review, we value your feedback! We are happy that you like the overall functionality of our system and find it easy to use. As always, our support team is here to help so please reach out to us via telephone or email at any time and we will assist you.

Sheryl

Navigation of webrezpro

Comments: at first, it was all too overwhelming. Too much to read and watch videos. But as we were learning the process it started to get quite easy to follow and within a week we were able to do it without support.

Pros:

Calendar and reservations are easy to follow. At first, it took us a while to get to know and learn the whole system but in no time our staff got the hang of it.

Cons:

Updating housekeeping report. At times it does not work. And applying refunds is a bit tricky we had to learn by trial and error. Plus also calling the customer service to help with the problem.

7 years ago

Sheryl, thank you for taking the time to review WebRezPro Property Management System. We are so pleased that with the help of our tutorial videos and support staff, the challenging task of implementing a new PMS was accomplished. As always, feel free to contact us with any comments or suggestions you may have.

Ivan

Well Rounded Cloud Based PMS

Comments: I started with Webrezpro back in 2005, when "the Cloud" was still a major dream for most hospitality pms software firms. They are and were innovators from the start and have grown accordingly. Highly recommend for their reporting and ease of use.

Pros:

Great reporting, such as their pace report, little to 0 downtime, redundancy built in. Scalable from small to larger properties. A solid workhorse!

Cons:

The cost of additional interfaces and setup can mount up.

7 years ago

Ivan, thank you for taking the time to review WebRezPro Property Management. Your comments about our software and support team are much appreciated. Thanks for the continued support.

Anna
Assistant Director of Operations in Canada

Easy Reservation

Comments: On the most part it is great although o would love the opportunity to be able to open more than one property at a time.

Pros:

I like that there are instructional videos for many of the steps.

Cons:

It does not work well at all on a mobile device.

4 years ago

Hi Anna, thank you for your positive feedback! We wanted to let you know that we have released a new version of our software that is specifically designed for mobile devices. Please contact your account manager to upgrade to version 10.5.28. The latest version has a sleek modern design and some awesome new features.

Sarah
Manager in Canada

Easy to use

Comments: Professional friendly helpful service and it’s very easy to use, meets all needs of a small property and simple to train new staff on

Pros:

Simple easy to use with great support and very few to no bugs that occur

Cons:

I wish there was an Airbnb integration as manually entering them is a pain

5 years ago

Hi Sarah, thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. We are glad WebRezPro is working well for your property and we have some big news! We now have a two-way interface with Airbnb! We'll have your Account Executive reach out to you with more details. Thanks again for your review!