• Overall
    4.1 /5
    3.8 /5
  • Customer Service Software
    4.2 /5

About LatitudeLearning

LatitudeLearning delivers a learning platform designed specifically to manage extended enterprise training programs.

Learn more about LatitudeLearning

Jason K.
Director of Regulatory Compliance
Defense & Space, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2021-05-26

"Latitude LMS - Great software, great customer support"

Pros: The software is easy to use and the knowledge base if very helpful in learning the features of the software. Our company is small enough that we currently get to use for free and still get same day response when reporting issues with the software.

Cons: None come to mind. There are a few things I would like it to do but I feel maybe the feature is there and I just haven't taken the time to learn more.

• Reviewed on 2021-05-26
Eric H.
Medical Records/IT
  • Reviewed on 2018-05-21

"Excellent experience so far, helped make training in our workplace more accessible."

Comments: Logging of user training completion is made much easier, and also the ability for employees to be able to train when they have time makes it easier than having to pull them into a room at different times in order to go over training. This helps a lot considering we have more than one location.

Pros: There are lots of features and customization's available right off the bat with the site. There are many different options for class setup and presentations. Also one thing I like a lot is the ability to generate the various reports which makes keeping logs for compliance purposes easier.

Cons: There is a little learning curve when it comes uploading classes and creating classes, but not terribly hard at least. Seems really easy for employees to create their own accounts which sounds good, but when their accounts are predesignated by me, it forces me to go back and merge duplicate accounts to make sure everyone shows the correct completion of courses.

by Latitude Learning on 2018-08-03

Eric: great to hear you are experiencing success with LatitudeLearning by training more people with less effort.

• Reviewed on 2018-05-21
Sandy W.
Consultant
  • Reviewed on 2016-06-16

"Simple and effective LMS for business use"

Comments: Edvance360 supplied information to conduct a run-off between its product and others in the market. Edvance360 offered my client the most cost effective approach, answering all of the scores of questions to determine if it was a solid choice for the business or not. Their product won on merits of functionality, and virtually seamless fit with the client's environment.

Pros: Simple, easy to develop and deploy lessons and activities. Reporting is sufficient for the business application of the online system. Edvance360 was exceptionally responsive with training, answering support questions, and overall concern for how the product was being received. High praise for a company of its small stature. The support folks were always very responsive.

Cons: At times the administration of new and current students presented challenges that were overcome. The lack of ability to reshape the learning environment is a negative as the audiences in businesses vary so much, each role needs a different user environment. Too difficult to make screen changes, but otherwise, content management was cumbersome but worked.

Laura B.
Education Manager
Media Production, 501-1,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2018-05-18

"Easy to design and understand how to use the LMS"

Comments: Customer Satisfaction

Pros: The software is very easy to use and understand. not having much of a tech background, I was still able to design the system based on our needs. The users manual is very helpful.

Cons: I can't think of anything that I dislike about the software. I have already recommended the system to several others

by Latitude Learning on 2018-05-22

Laura,
Your recommendations to our product is very appreciated. Thanks you for using LatitudeLearning.

• Reviewed on 2018-05-18
Technology Training Manager
  • Reviewed on 2018-05-17

"Effective once all the steps are complete"

Comments: The product and support elements were there for my organization when most needed; this was hugely appreciated and just-in-time.

Pros: Ability to assess with custom assets - the functionality is clean and simple and easy to populate with custom questions and distractors.

Cons: Over-engineered system for importing new users - hierarchy options try to drill too deep. When importing users I have to complete several other group requirements that are unnecessary for my implementation.

by Latitude Learning on 2018-05-22

We pride ourselves on being responsive to our amazing clients. We even have a program that ensures we will be there months/years of your initial setup. Our ClientCare¿ program ensures your training program operate efficiently with prompt resolutions to your concerns, regular check-ups, periodic updates and administrative support to paying clients.

• Reviewed on 2018-05-17
Duane W.
Owner/Principal
Management Consulting, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2016-06-16

"Meets and exceeds my needs"

Comments: The learning curve for using Latitude Learning is manageable. Once I 'played' with the functionality it became more intuitive. Once familiar with the system, it works like a dream! It does what I need for my business and is one of my favorite tools.

Pros: The quality of the pre-loaded course work is great. It is relevant, to the point and well designed. The ability to do bulk loads, branding and using the 'impersonate' feature is better than I expected.

Cons: I'm having some issues getting summary reports, but I have just begun using that feature. Also, I'm no 'techno-genius' so some of the language and definitions were barriers for a while.

Joseph T.
Director, HR
  • Reviewed on 2018-05-22

"Great LMS"

Pros: Vast functionality. Easy to roll out to multiple sites, administrators and users. Library of free content is deep.

Cons: Not immediately intuitive. Took time to set up before rolling to administrators. Users needed some instruction around how to access the content.

by Latitude Learning on 2018-08-03

Joseph: thanks for your feedback. We do provide a Getting Started Guide that is located on our Support Page to help give step by step instructions on how to set up an LMS.

• Reviewed on 2018-05-22
Clay K.
chief strategist
  • Reviewed on 2017-06-05

"We love Latitude so much we signed a five year deal!"

Pros: Very easy to use. Customer support is excellent, responsive and genuinely seem concern for our satisfaction.

Cons: Would like a more contemporary look and feel, kind of like this survey. Would like a more contemporary look and feel, kind of like this survey.

by Latitude Learning on 2017-06-07

It goes both way, Clay. We love having you are a valuable client. As you know, we are constantly working to improve our product so we can continue to win your business.

• Reviewed on 2017-06-05
Monyama P.
High school principal
Education Management, 501-1,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2016-06-16

"GREATEST OPPORTUNITY TO LEARN ONLINE"

Comments: I have learned many new things. It is my wish to find other relevant courses to my career. Learning is my passion. Equiping myself more and more is my motto.

Pros: indepth knowledge imparted.

Cons: Up to now, none.

Barry S.
Safety / Environmental / Training Specialist
  • Reviewed on 2018-04-23

"At first was difficult learning. But now have no problems downloading training to the LMS."

Comments: Track training

Pros: Where it allows you to be able to look at what the students have taken and follow up to make sure they are taking everything assigned to them in the timely manner.

Cons: It will not let me transfer from my old system all the training that individuals have already received, to tag with the training they take now.

• Reviewed on 2018-04-23
Okpe thankgod D.
Data Analyst
Education Management, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2017-09-20

"This is just what i need to move my business and increase profit and i enjoyed using your products"

Comments: Customer satisfaction and am creating a long lasting brand for the company, an experience that will last long, majority of my customer testify about their experience. I love that.

Pros: I love the user friendly environment, the Learning Management System is awesome, my uncle was pleased when i used it in one of his schools.

Cons: Incorporating students database from different school wasn't easy for me , its a challenge but am learning more of what the software will do for my business

• Reviewed on 2017-09-20
Alnetta E.
Human Resources Director
11-50 Employees
  • Source: SoftwareAdvice
  • Reviewed on 2017-10-18

"LMS Review"

Pros: I like how easy it makes doing enrollments, and that we can track all of our training history now, and the employees can easily see what needs to be completed.

Cons: For having to do batch cancellations it is a pain - I have to go into each person individually. It would be nice to go into a course and be able to select who I would like to cancel from that course. Some reports are limited to the information I can pull. Would also be nice if we could upload outside certificates into the transcript and keep all of the information in one place.

• Source: SoftwareAdvice
  • Reviewed on 2017-10-18
Thomas A.
IT
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2017-09-25

"Latitude Learning has proven to be a great resource for our organization!"

Comments: A terrific web based LMS to deliver our information.

Pros: There are a lot of tools and options that allow for the software to be customized to a customer's needs.

Cons: There is not an easy way to change the flow of an end user to streamline their experience. I would like more of a check box setup where you could select the fields in the menu that would display for a user type.

by Latitude Learning on 2017-10-03

Latitude's LMS is fully customizable to allow you to tailor your LMS to your training needs. Please refer to our online resources: https://www.latitudelearning.com/support

• Reviewed on 2017-09-25
Cyndi R.
HR Consultant
Human Resources, 2-10 Employees

"Very easy to use"

Comments: Able to create and online learning system that remote employees had access to

Pros: that they offer a free version for 100 or less employees, Ease of use, great customer service, support is excellent, reports,

Cons: at first it was hard to understand having to have the Scrum format but after I figured that out it was a piece of cake

Joe T.
Instructional Technology Coordinator
Education Management, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2018-05-15

"I have only used it a few times. It seems to have many features available."

Pros: Tracking features. I have not used this enough to really understand all of its capabilities. I assume the reporting features and tracking features work as described. Those were impressive when I first explored this service.

Cons: I really have not used it enough to find fault.

• Reviewed on 2018-05-15
Kathy J.
HR Generalist
Retail, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2017-02-01

"Fantastic Product!"

Comments: Great Value and Support; easy to learn and good documentation provided. Like the options that are scalable to an organization's need.

• Reviewed on 2017-02-01
Sharilyn F.
  • Reviewed on 2018-06-19

"I remain very excited about the product, however it is just too complicated and not easy to use."

Pros: I love the cost and pricing model. I love the features and future possibilities. I love that they are responsive.

Cons: I hate that it is so complex. I hold multiple degrees including a PhD and have difficulty following their guides and tutorials. They make too many assumptions about my technical competency. I really need an out-of-the-box solution and cannot spend hours.

by Latitude Learning on 2018-08-03

Sharilyn: Let us help you take the reign of your training program with our Tools Bootcamp. After 6-hour of one-on-one training you will have a better understanding of over 70 configuration and operation tools. These tools will are designed to assist you in organizing people, organizing content, configuring the user experience, managing people, managing enrollments and tracking progress.

• Reviewed on 2018-06-19
Nik P.
RTC
E-Learning, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2017-09-21

"I haven't used this a lot but have found it simple to use"

Comments: I'm not really sure. I don't use it a lot.

Pros: Striaghtforward and simple to use this LMS has been helpful for me to understand the way things work.

Cons: I couldn't pick a fault. The user interface could probably be more intuitive but otherwise I couldn't say anything negative.

Susan H.
  • Reviewed on 2017-09-23

"the ease of the software was ok, but the content was unsatisfactory"

Pros: easy to follow directions, the ability to do a free trial before purchasing.

Cons: the program itself, very boring and literally fell asleep doing the examples. It didn't capture my 50 year old mind, so was less than thrilled presenting it to my 16-18 year olds.

• Reviewed on 2017-09-23
Lydia H.
CEO & Executive Director
Education Management, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2018-09-17

"Founder & Exectuive Director"

Comments: Disappointing, see above.

Pros: It looks pleasing and may be easier to use, but no longer meets our needs.

Cons: We need trainings like those offered under the old system (compliance trainings). If I had time to create them, I could use any platform.

• Reviewed on 2018-09-17
Training Specialist
Insurance Software, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2018-08-03

"Latitude Learning Has Helped"

Comments: Great value for the features. Good for small companies without an unlimited training budget.

Pros: The system is easy to use and cost effective.

Cons: I can't think of anything that I dislike about the software for the value. I will recommend to anyone with a small to medium company with limited resources but big need.

• Reviewed on 2018-08-03
Fancysun H.
Loan Admin
Financial Services Software, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2018-09-20

"Learn at your own pace"

Comments: I realized the need for self paced education.

Pros: I could come back to modules right where I had left off. The modules also give you information to ohter courses that coluld be benefitale.

Cons: Certificate print option was not noticiable availble.

• Reviewed on 2018-09-20
Cindy B.
Closeout Specialist & HR Administrator
Telecommunications, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2018-04-17

"Just what we needed!"

Comments: We didn't have to invest a ton of money to develop a new-hire skills assessment that we only use once in a while, but it's there when we need it.

Pros: There is a great deal of flexibility in the assessment styles. We needed a solution for a pre-hire skills assessment. I used to be a K-12 teacher, and I was looking for something inexpensive to use in my current role in HR, but we didn't want to invest a ton of money into something we wouldn't use very often. This really solved all of our problems.

Cons: The only thing that I feel is missing from this user experience is a way to filter teacher-touch essays and non-auto-graded questions through the grading system. My workaround is to assume those questions are going to be scored incorrectly, and inform the user beforehand that their score will not reflect accurately their skill level.

• Reviewed on 2018-04-17
Steven A.
teacher
Nonprofit Organization Management, 1,001-5,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2018-07-31

"Difficult to Learn"

Comments: I was looking for a way to run an online school. I did not find what I needed and would not recommend this website based on my experience.

Pros: It seems to look nice. What? Do I need to add more before you will allow me to go on? There is nothing more good I can say about it.

Cons: It is difficult to setup and create courses. There are many other LMSs out there that are much easier for the teacher to setup and use. I was looking for a replacement for Instructure's Canvas that also has a free for teachers service, but does not allow the setup of a school in the free for teachers program. LL seems to have the school, but it leaves a lot of unanswered questions and no apparent way to find the answers. What would have been better would be if they automatically enrolled you in their own course that explains how to use their service. Frankly, I just got frustrated trying to figure it out and gave up. It just was not worth the effort.

Steven,
In addition to using our Forever Free LMS, we also offer a Tools Bootcamp which is 6 hours of one-on-one training. At the conclusion of the Bootcamp you will have a full overview of over 70 configuration and operation tools designed to assist you in organizing people, organizing content, configuring the user experience, managing people, managing enrollments and tracking progress.

• Reviewed on 2018-07-31
Nico V.
Didactisch medewerker O-team
  • Reviewed on 2018-06-20

"Pretty good solution for my needs"

Comments: Improved learning process of employees among with other E-learning tools we use.

Pros: compatibibilty with our internal softwares.
Issues and errors are rare.
Adaptations can be done quickly and efficiently.
No frequent/earnest need yet to contact custommer support, but I guess thats a good sign.

Cons: Somehow the interface of tools.
Doesn't allways work intuitive.
I still have issues making reports, I sometimes need different information but the provided info.

by Latitude Learning on 2018-08-03

Nico: Ours Tools Bootcamp will help you enhance your LMS experience. It comprises of one-on-one training sessions, totaling 6-hours, that walks you through the basic tools available to aid in the configuration and operation of your LMS. You will get an overview of over 70 configuration and operation tools designed to assist you in organizing people, organizing content, configuring the user experience, managing people, managing enrollments and tracking progress. At the conclusion of Tools Bootcamp, you will have a better understanding of these tools and how they should be used to enhance your training program.

• Reviewed on 2018-06-20