15 years helping Canadian businesses

About ikas

ikas is an e-commerce platform that has been developed with small and medium-sized businesses and entrepreneurs in mind.

Learn more about ikas

Pros:

What I must admit about ikas is it's affordability, even if your budget is minimal it can offer you to create a good online store as per the user requirements.

Cons:

I'd like them to upgrade the solidness of their versatile applications, which intermittently crash.

ikas ratings

4.8

9.3/10

ikas has an overall rating of 4.8 out 5 stars based on 109 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used ikas before?

Elif
Elif
Art Director in Türkiye
Arts & Crafts, 11–50 Employees

New generation e-commerce: İKAS

5.0 2 months ago New

Pros:

My favorite feature of Ikas is that the entire management system is gathered in a single panel. Especially when I look at the needs of the brands I work with, they use many different e-commerce platforms and it was very difficult to keep track of them. Thanks to Ikas, we can track the stocks on all sites from a common area. Another of my favorite features might be the customer support team. They always try to do their best under all circumstances. Being a platform that is open to innovations and follows current needs makes a significant difference for us.

Cons:

The only thing I can say negatively would be the site themes. Nowadays, the sites of many companies using IKAS look almost similar to each other. I wish there were more options. Additionally, unfortunately, the features of each theme are not the same.

last month

We're incredibly grateful for your feedback and delighted to know we've met your e-commerce needs. It's customers like you who inspire us to push the boundaries and innovate. Rest assured, we're not stopping here. We're already looking ahead to how we can make your next experience even better. Thank you for your trust and support. Here's to a future filled with more success and satisfaction!

Çağrı
Woodcraft in Türkiye
Arts & Crafts, 2–10 Employees

Ikas Delivers Beyond Expectations

5.0 2 months ago New

Comments: From the first time I contacted ikas, the team helped me a lot. I had a failed e-commerce venture before, so I was a little concerned. However, representatives from ikas never left me alone throughout the process and encouraged me to work in this field. Using the panel is quite simple, I can do almost everything on my own after a 1-hour training planned for me. It was a critical step to grow my business, I'm glad I chose ikas.

Pros:

Compared to the previous infrastructure, it is quite easy to use and simple to learn. I can contact to the support team 24/7 and they provide practical support instead of just sending articles/videos. After the package price I paid, I did not encounter any additional costs during my use.

Cons:

It would be better if the mobile application was developed a little more. It is possible to update Product information via mobile application, but it is not possible to add new products. It would be very practical if the product could be installed from the mobile application.

3 weeks ago

Kaan
Brand Director in Türkiye
Retail, 51–200 Employees

The Team is Rookie About Fashion Retail Brand

Comments: The team has to care about their customers more and they need to act faster.

Pros:

The interface is easy to use. We see all the sales with details.

Cons:

They are not integrated to NEBIM and ERP softwares even though they said "we are integrated to those software programs". Also, the customer service is not helpful any time. The proccess is always taking long.

8 months ago

Thank you for letting us know about this. We're sorry to hear you had a frustrating experience. We'll strive to do better in the future. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] with any further comments, concerns, or suggestions you wish to share. We would love to make things right and help you with any problems you encounter.

Food & Beverages, 51–200 Employees

Useful for e-marketing

5.0 last month New

Comments: The more I use it, the more fun I have.

Pros:

One of my favorite website features is the cheerful and simple management panel. Moreover There is plugin support. There are add-ons where the existing innovation is developed (e-invoice, cargo, marketing, etc.). - there are many ready-made themes (free), and no coding knowledge is required to customize the theme. You proceed by drag-drop or select-add. - It has its own virtual POS within Ikaspay. Application and opening is straightforward. Payments are made monthly -Have product catalog listing directly with social media sites.

Cons:

sometimes, I have difficulties entering data with Excel, but it is open to improvement.

3 weeks ago

Thank you from the bottom of our hearts for sharing your wonderful experience with us. Every customer journey is unique, and we're so glad to have been a part of yours. It's stories like yours that remind us why we do what we do. We're more than just an e-commerce platform; we're a community, and we're thrilled to have you with us. Looking forward to many more milestones together!

Textiles, 2–10 Employees

Best in Türkiye

Comments: The most powerful software in this area

Pros:

In other companies you must pay some critical. etc. theme

Cons:

They don't give much choice in terms of payment infrastructure.

11 months ago

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. We always strive to do our best and we're extremely grateful to learn that our hard work resonates with your e-commerce journey.

Mehmet Şamil
Owner in Türkiye
Apparel & Fashion, Self Employed

I Love ikas More Than Every Other E-commerce Platforms

Pros:

ikas; I love it for its ease of use, 24/7 customer support, and friendly policies.

Cons:

Sometimes I get an error while using the interface, but when I report it, they fix it immediately.

Melek Büşra
Melek Büşra
Designer in Türkiye
Textiles, Self Employed

Exceptional E-commerce Infrastructure Provider: IKAS

Pros:

Among many positives, what stands out the most is IKAS's dedication to providing high-quality services at affordable prices, ensuring a smooth and reliable e-commerce experience.

Cons:

I haven't found a single aspect of their work that I didn't like. They do their job very well.

2 months ago

Hearing about your positive experience is truly rewarding for us. We're passionate about providing a seamless e-commerce service, and it's wonderful to know we've made a difference in your journey. Your feedback is invaluable as we strive to improve every day. Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with us. Together, we'll continue to achieve great things.

Deniz
Restorator in Türkiye
Recreational Facilities & Services, Self Employed

Best E-commerce experience

5.0 last month New

Pros:

I heard lots of things about ikas's support team before my purchase. But as I see, there is a much more successful support line than I heard. They always help me very quickly.

Cons:

Since it is a developing structure, they are quickly closing the deficiencies we see.

Tuğba
Tuğba
Designer in Türkiye
Design, Self Employed

Ikas Delivers Beyond Expectations

Pros:

What I liked most about iKas was its exceptional service quality, unbeatable pricing, and outstanding customer support.

Cons:

What I liked least about iKas was the occasional minor technical glitches, but they were swiftly resolved by their efficient support team.

2 months ago

We're incredibly grateful for your feedback and delighted to know we've met your e-commerce needs. It's customers like you who inspire us to push the boundaries and innovate. Rest assured, we're not stopping here. We're already looking ahead to how we can make your next experience even better. Thank you for your trust and support. Here's to a future filled with more success!

Berdan
Berdan
Commerce Manager in Germany
Textiles, 2–10 Employees

Easy to use, worth the money by all cents!

5.0 last month New

Pros:

Easy to use website and platform. We are still new in commerce business but thanks to Ikas, we are feeling that our brand has a bright future.

Cons:

Nothing for now. I will edit it in future

Shivam
Business Development Manager in India
Information Technology & Services, 51–200 Employees

Your Street to Way better Deals and Client Associations: Winning with Ikas

Comments: Since the ikas's basic and present-day, completely secure stage, I built eCommerce websites for my clients, and they were greatly pleased with my administrations. This permits me to concentrate on other ranges of my commerce without having to stress approximately deals operations. Ikas helped me in making the shipping execution preparation simpler when I was required to create the shipping modules. You cannot develop indeed on the off chance that you basically contact client bolster since the administrations are deficiently and the item needs substance.

Pros:

The incredibly fast and user-friendly interface of ikas is one of the highlights that merits uncommon consideration. Also, the ikas supply of dialect offer assistance has been pivotal in setting up associations with clients in numerous countries. My deals and permeability have expanded significantly as a result of this vital introduction, giving me a competitive advantage within the advertisement. I had attempted a part of comparable destinations, but this one stood out as the finest since it advertised free conveyance as well as other points of interest and had an easy-to-use format. As you alter, everything gets to be easy.

Cons:

Ikas' common subject adjustment is respectable and adequate, in spite of the fact that a few regions are still not accessible for personalization. I wish we could oversee our books in Ikas so that we wouldn't require a partitioned program for pre-accounting. Alter in their commission rates; I got an email informing me of this alter all through the term of my contract with them. The settings you crave for SEO cannot be made.

10 months ago

Thank you so much for sharing your experience and valuable feedback with us. We always strive to do our best and we're extremely grateful to learn that our hard work resonates with your e-commerce journey.

Zorbey Goktug
co-founder in Türkiye
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Employees

Best of best. Glad to work with Ikas

Comments: We will continue using İkas. I would recommend other companies around me to use İkas as well. They are constantly improving themselves, and I believe they will become even better in the future.

Pros:

am very happy working with İkas; building a website with it is very easy, and setting up the payment infrastructure is also straightforward. The control panel is user-friendly, and the company's support team is available 24/7 and solution-oriented.

Cons:

I have no complaints about İkas; however, the only thing I would like them to improve is the stability of their mobile applications, as it occasionally crashes. Overall, my impression of İkas is very positive, and I believe they are doing great.

Martha
Assistant Area Director of Sales in US
Hospitality, 1,001–5,000 Employees

Spectacular website suite

Pros:

I find ikas to be a game changer in terms of business website building with a very interactive process.

Cons:

It solemnly freezes while loading the newly created website, good to go.

Sylvia
Administrator in Nigeria
Human Resources, 201–500 Employees

Active dashboard

Comments: This is one of the most best e-commerce builders and setting the shopping carts.

Pros:

The dashboard this place is every activity being done and performed therefore this is the work of the user to review the history of work.

Cons:

I'm possessed by this software because of it is my work and therefore I can't say any dislike about it probably maybe in the future.

Onur
Company Founder in Türkiye
Information Technology & Services, 2–10 Employees

IKAS Review

Comments: They are providing a great UI for designing your website and also they have very straightforward payment system so that we can integrate our products easily whenever we want.

Pros:

I believe that the best thing that I like about IKAS is I can reach to a support represantative anytime that I want. Also they are providing great assistance about the usage of the website.

Cons:

Well, to be honest I did not find anything that I dislike until now.

Utku
Petshop in Türkiye
Veterinary Software, Self Employed

Nice ikas ❤️

Comments: It is a reliable and easy to use site. It's fine for speed. Good level of Google optimization

Pros:

to be fast and reliable. Very very good

Cons:

Prices could have been a little more affordable. No other complaints

Raghar
Marketing Specialist in India
Food & Beverages, 11–50 Employees

A consummate and formidable Multi-channel eCommerce Tool.

Pros:

It's simple to create eCommerce store online with iKas.It offers 24/7 customer support services.It is simple and fast to sell our products online with Ikas.It is simple to create an e-commerce website quickly with drag-and-drop functionality.

Cons:

I haven't encountered anything regrettable with iKas as it meets all my requirements.

Muammer
Tabou Market Lingerie in Türkiye
Textiles, Self Employed

ikas User taboumarket.com

Comments: Nothing. Good enough

Pros:

It's fast enough and pretty easy to use. It is also a great privilege that the ikas team is in contact 24/7.

Cons:

A new and highly developed initiative will add more options to ikas site themes over time.

Telecommunication in Kenya
Accounting Software, 2–10 Employees

My experience with ikas

Comments: The ikas is best in content management and service delivery. This tool is used in the website and it helps in keeping the record safe. When it come to costs its affordable and many people can run it effectively.

Pros:

The ikas is one of the software that has an intrusive inter-phase that attracts many clients to the profile. This software is readily found in the google play store and thus accessible to many people. This tool is easily linked with other related desktop software. Nevertheless, this tool is not only cheap but it can be affordable and customized into required designs and shapes for the customers satisfaction.

Cons:

The ikas used to consume large band width and this seemed to be a great problem in our institution, However, when it come to service delivery and content management this tool is useful. I have been with the ikas for several years and I cant regret anymore. The ikas has served beyond my expectation.

7 months ago

Thank you so much for sharing your experience and valuable feedback with us. We always strive to do our best and we’re extremely grateful to learn that our hard work resonates with your e-commerce journey.

Ouma
Director in Uganda
Computer & Network Security, 2–10 Employees

Additional of payments

Comments: I use it for retail

Pros:

It is easy to add the payment ways on the e-commerce website developed under the software

Cons:

Modification of the software is very easy

Pinky
Analyst in India
E-Learning, 1,001–5,000 Employees

ikas is a fast and secure browser

Comments: It is a great web browser if you're looking for something quick, safe, and private. The Ikas browser is a fresh, highly potential web browser.

Pros:

The tracking protection feature of the Ikas browser prevents third-party trackers from monitoring your online activities. This contributes to your security and privacy protection.

Cons:

Ikas browser doesn't have as many features as other browsers because it is still in development,But if Ikas browser had more features, it would be more competitive and user-friendly.

8 months ago

Information Technology & Services, 10,000+ Employees

Branding identity with excellent design tools

Pros:

With my technical expertise I would mention how ikas offers customer with wide range of custom templates which helps to design their online store and to create own brand identity and another great thing is the suggestions it provides when you are working on this like colour palettes and branding logs

Cons:

I am a super happy customer after using ikas, no issues found as of now

Zeynep
Zeynep
Owner in Türkiye
Food & Beverages, 2–10 Employees

ikas

Comments: When i decided to work with IKAS, my first reasons are being innovative company and 7/24 customer support servise. Both of them work very well.

Pros:

I like the simple using and very well management operations

Cons:

There is a small problem on the seller mobile app system. That should improve. I believe IKAS team will be it very soon.

Information Technology & Services, 10,000+ Employees

Easy constructive online store

Pros:

I liked how ikas bypassed the technical expertise to let the users build the store. It is so user friendly that the small and medium enterprises can build their online store on their own and user can easily integrate the payment gateways which provides better usage.

Cons:

I have no issues with ikas till now everything is working as expected.

Justin
Product Manager in US
Computer Software, 11–50 Employees

Intelligent commercial website

Pros:

I like how ikas designs very profession and commercial websites for our business.

Cons:

It doesn't have any downsides that can be highlighted about it.