15 years helping Canadian businesses

About VantageMDM

VantageMDM is a mobile device management software to manage and secure Android, iOS, Windows PC and Chromebook devices.

Learn more about VantageMDM

Pros:

It features an easy-to-use dashboard, among the many features such as device status monitoring, and location tracking. After some time of use, I am pleased to say that I am satisfied with the product.

Cons:

Software was a little bit difficult when it comes to beginners.

VantageMDM ratings

9.9/10

VantageMDM has an overall rating of 5 out 5 stars based on 150 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used VantageMDM before?

Leslie Anne
Leslie Anne
Inside Sales Manager in Philippines
Information Technology & Services, 51–200 Employees

Advantages of using VantageMDM products

Comments: I really had good experience with VantageMDM, they're very accommodating with inquiries and has really a superb after sales performance.

Pros:

The product is easy to use and accessible, whether you work remotely or go in the office physically. it's really helpful especially if you're tying to make your work done immediately. I love using this product and its feature, this is highly commended.

Cons:

There's nothing that I don't like about VantageMDM. In fact, it's actually superb and commendable.

Consumer Electronics, 2–10 Employees

I'm very satisfied with using this app and it's features

Comments: I would strongly advise Across all of my devices, it has made administrative management responsibilities simpler and safer.

Pros:

The best device software, VantageMDM, works with a variety of devices. With a new user-friendly interface, it is quite simple to use. Also this software helps with my business functions and getting things done easier.

Cons:

I have not found any issues in this software so far.

Business Supplies & Equipment, 11–50 Employees

My encounter with Vantage MDM

Comments: With Vantage MDM simple and user-friendly interface, i do manage my business devicess to ensure that time is spent of work related tasks to ensure efficiency, high productivity and maximize profit.

Pros:

A unified mobile device management software called Vantage MDM is available to manage, watch over, and support all Android, iOS, Windows PC, and Chromebook devices. I can manage and distribute enterprise apps from the app store across iOS, Android, and Windows PC devices with Vantage MDM. Furthermore, Vantage MDM makes it simple for me to access files securely. Vantage provides for needs whether they are personal or corporate. I adore this mobile device management platform's efficiency and simplicity.

Cons:

The process of enrolling and configuring android, iOS and windows PC devices is tedious. Kindly make it easier.

Lucy
President of Sales in US
Cosmetics, 51–200 Employees

Easy and secure software to have full control of mobile devices

Comments: With the satisfaction VantageMDM has given, I trust it. My experience with it is great and I highly recommend it. It offers the best reports and analytics too.

Pros:

I learnt a lesson the hard way. In one of my meetings abroad, I happened to misplace my laptop during a relocation period. It carried most crucial information about my deals and schedules. Luckily enough, I got it one month later from the hotel management in good condition. The worst thing is I could not secure my content incase something wrong happens. All thanks to VantageMDM, I have no fears deploying devices since my control over them is guaranteed. I have secured my personal devices too.

Cons:

Everything about VantageMDM is beneficial. It is unique and very professional.

Neil
Neil
Sustainability and Investor Relations Assistant in Philippines
Retail, 10,000+ Employees

VantageMDM - One of the Best Mobile Device Management Solution for All Businesses

Comments: I think my overall experience in using VantageMDM is great. To be honest, I am super happy that I was able to enjoy the benefits of the service as I am super challenged before with managing my data. I was able to efficiently manage my data and I think VantageMDM software is one of the best ways to overcome the challenges when it comes to manual dara management, redundant data, and as well as data discrepancies in master data. You can actually break free from cumbersome spreadsheets and also with complex data structures with this software. I think those are the benefits that I get to enjoy from when I started using the software up until now.

Pros:

VantageMDM actually provides me a lot of benefits in implementing master data management. We all know that in this era, data is one of the most significant assets for any business and with the help of their services, I can manage my data efficiently and effectively. It is really easy to use and I am confident that all of my data and information are highly secured. With the help of the VantageMDM, I was able to improve that quality of my data, reduces my time and costs, avoids data duplication, increased data accuracy, having a better data compliance and as well as enabling me to easily access my data for edits. I think, those are the benefits that I was able to enjoy by using the VantageMDM. I highly recommend everyone to try and use their services. If you're first time user, you can enjoy their free trial and I'm sure you'll be able to get a lot of benefits if you were able to use it properly.

Cons:

To be honest, I don't think that there's something negative to say about this software as it really helps me improve my capability to handle my large sets of data and also I wasn't able to encounter any problems at all when I started using this software. I am actually impressed with the quality of service that I am getting from VantageMDM that's why until now, I am using their software.

Marivi
Marivi
Manager in Philippines
Logistics & Supply Chain, 2–10 Employees

Successful product

Comments: From marketing automation to data analytics, Vantagemdm is committed to helping customers get the best value for their money. Its customer service team is always available to provide assistance and ensure that customers are able to get the most out of their investment in Vantagemdm's products and services.

Pros:

VantageMDM is very user friendly interface I think it's an important factor for the success of any product or service. I find the interface to be easy to use and intuitive. Having this interface that is simple, clear, and efficient is the cherry on top of every businesses. They designed it with the user in mind, so that we can quickly understand how to use the product or service without any difficulty. I must say this is aesthetically pleasing and visually appealing, so far I have a positive experience when using it. With this tool, we can get an in-depth understanding of their customers’ behavior and preferences in order to optimize our strategies.

Cons:

So far I don't have any bad experience using VantageMDM.

Dilanie
Dilanie
PROCUREMENT EXPEDITOR in United Arab Emirates
Construction, 5,001–10,000 Employees

Satisfied user of VantageMDM software.

Comments: Overall experience is wonderful and improved efficiency in the workplace.

Pros:

As a user of VantageMDM in Dubai, UAE, I am extremely satisfied with its comprehensive mobile device management (MDM) solution. It helped efficiently manage and secure sensitive information on mobile devices specially that our company operations is dealing with government documents and transactions. It’s easy as well to monitor and manage, it helped me keep track of all the mobile devices in our company. Overall, I would highly recommend VantageMDM to any organization in UAE looking for a reliable and comprehensive MDM solution. Its powerful features, user-friendly interface, and excellent customer support make it a top choice in the market.

Cons:

There is no cons,this software is just awesome.

Minh
Minh
Content in Vietnam
Marketing & Advertising, Self Employed

Vantage MDM is my companion

Comments: VantageDMD is great software. It makes me feel more secure. We are like companions who accompany each other every day. I really like VantageMDM

Pros:

Before knowing this product, I lived without principles. But when I was tested and tried VantageMDM, I think I made the right choice. The features of the software have helped me a lot in mobile management.The board's dashboard provides a comprehensive overview of all monitored devices and has a simple user interface. In the case of device loss or theft, the capability to remotely wipe an object's memory and switch devices off has proven to be very useful.I will recommend my business and friends to use VantageMDM.

Cons:

The software has features I love. I don't find its downside. It is very useful

Alexander
Alexander
Cybersecurity Analyst in Nigeria
Airlines/Aviation, 1,001–5,000 Employees

VantageMDM is my ideal device manager

Pros:

It's user-friendly interface and classy UI made me love it immediately but as I began to make use of VantageMDM I realized there were other features that made it ideal for me. One of them is its wide range of configurations for example allowing me to configure my VPN remotely and it's ability to let me view my screens from the VantageMDM panel. This has made work easy for me. I also love it's Realtime alert feature that notifies me of any security risks or breach on my device. This feature saved me from a malicious hack attempt on my Gmail account last December.

Cons:

There are no outright cons for me though. But I always believe in improvement and VantageMDM offers regular updates, I would only suggest that more configurations should be included in the security management.

Mitzel
Mitzel
Planner in Philippines
Research, 51–200 Employees

Very Convenient and Satisfaction

Comments: The benefits I feel in Vantage. I feel satisficed how this support my devices for work and in my personal staff.

Pros:

It's easy to enroll in my device, and It's easy to understand. And I have many choices where devices I should connect it. I already connect this Vantage MDM in my mobile gadgets and windows.

Cons:

For me is nothing because it's it's will use to my development and can support everything.

Chesca
Finance Business Analytics Analyst - Finance in Philippines
Financial Services Software, 51–200 Employees

Excellent Device Software!!!

Pros:

The software's user-friendly interface allows me to manage our mobile devices with ease, even if we have no experience with mobile device management. Vantage MDM's customer support team is also highly attentive and competent, providing us with outstanding service and assistance when needed. Overall, it appears that we users love the software's user-friendliness, wide feature set, and outstanding customer care, making it a perfect alternative for businesses wishing to manage their mobile devices more successfully.

Cons:

There are no outright disadvantages for me. But, I am always looking for ways to improve, and Vantage MDM provides regular updates; I would only advise that more configurations be included in the security management. Hence, given its amazing features, I believe this Software is complete. They also have reporting and analytics elements, so I am confident that if an opportunity to expand and improve more arises, they will seize it. And I had no trouble incorporating it with my work.

Consumer Services, 51–200 Employees

Best Mobile Device Management Platform

Comments: Having this kind of software, it helps you have all your information secured, which is very important nowadays. It helps being more organized and somehow works tend to go even smoothly than before. I really enjoyed using the software because it is simple to integrate into our company and it has become a great deal in the workflow of our company.

Pros:

I really did enjoy using this platform because it was very easy to use. It provided me a secure way to manage my organizations devices, while in the meantime provided me with all the support needed that I must admit was quite helpful. I can remotely control and configure device settings, implement security policies, and monitor device activity and performance very easily. I highly recommend this software, you don't know how much you needed it unless you have it.

Cons:

From my experience, I haven't found any disadvantages whatsoever, and I really like this program.

Retail, Self Employed

The best Software I will recommend

Comments: I had a really great experience with VantageMDM. It's easy to use, it makes my business more organized and it helps me a lot. My total experience is satisfactory I strongly recommend VantageMDM.

Pros:

What I like the most about VantageMDM is the Security, knowing my data is secured and protected and it's compatible with all devices even if your Android, iOS, and Windows pc user. I have suggested it already to my friend who owns a business.

Cons:

At the moment I don't have any inconvenience with this software, It really works well for me. There is nothing I don't like about it.

Jennifer
Customer Service Executive in Philippines
Hospitality, 5,001–10,000 Employees

Good Job

Comments: Excellent great fast service

Pros:

You can use it for managing app stores and enterprise apps. You can use it whether you're an Android, iOS, or Windows PC device user. Also, you can also disable unnecessary apps by filtering blacklisting or whitelisting.

Cons:

I am impressed with its ease of use ad the variety of features it offers for mobile device management. it was a user-friendly interface. This makes it very mobile-friendly and easy to navigate.

Automotive, 51–200 Employees

"Very Satisfied of VantageMDM"

Comments: I am so satisfied when using the VantageMDM.

Pros:

For me I highly recommend VantageMDM for those who really want affordable but high quality products and services that they provide. It is also a user friendly device management.

Cons:

As a beginner it was a little bit difficult but easy to learn in how to use it.

Computer Software, 10,000+ Employees

Excellent Software & Easy to use Highly Recommend

Comments: Vantage MDM software is great and highly recommend it's has wonderful features and also have user friendly and get proper guidance.

Pros:

Vantage MDM software is very excellent. This software provides great features and easy to use and also pricing of this software is very affordable.

Cons:

As of now I don't find any difficulties in this software but actually it's upgrade very well

Lorend
Virtual Assistant in Philippines
Design, Self Employed

Honest Review in VantageMDM

Comments: my experience in VantageMDM is excellent it helps me in focusing my work since it is a user friendly. and its affordable and hassle free. I highly recommend using VantageMDM.

Pros:

Using VantageMDM is a reliable and secure. it helps me in organizing data in through different devices. That makes my work easier and secured.

Cons:

None. I didn't see any cons in using VantageMDM

Linda
manager in US
Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 51–200 Employees

excellent platform for all your marketing needs

Comments: The website is user-friendly and provides a wide range of services that cater to every type of business.

Pros:

Vantagemdm.com is an excellent platform for all your marketing needs

Juniza
Employee in Philippines
Information Technology & Services, 2–10 Employees

An Outstanding recommendation for VantageMDM

Comments: As a VantageMDM user, I am amazed with how easy it is to use. It is undeniably a very comprehensive management software, very user-friendly and provides a clear outline and details of all the devices being managed. It also provides the ability to wipe and lock stolen devices remotely which is clearly one of its awesome features. I strongly recommend VantageMDM to all businesses out there that are in search of a dependable, practical and operative solution to manage devices.

Pros:

We needed an economical and reasonable mobile device solution and this absolutely fit right in while it allows us to do the things we needed like effectively managing and securing our devices.

Cons:

There is absolutely nothing I can say that is wrong about this product. I am just utterly moved with its capabilities. It has made it incredibly simple for me to oversee and track all the devices.

Logistics & Supply Chain, 2–10 Employees

100% recommended for your business needs

Pros:

I was pleasantly surprised with VantageMDM. Definitely the best mobile device management on the market that can help you effortlessly oversee all your devices at one place. Device management was typically a nightmare, especially when you have a mix of Windows, Android, and iOS devices. Although I have been using an iPhone for many years, I have never tried to use MDM platform for managing Android devices before. I was skeptical at first because of Apple's tightly controlled environment. But I decided to give it a try anyway. I have been using VantageMDM for the past couple months and am very impressed by the ease of use and its flexibility.It allows me to manage, monitor, and troubleshoot from the main panel, all very organized neatly on a clear display. As a Logistics company, it is highly important for us to easily manage all of our client's as well as employees' devices from a single dashboard.

Cons:

So far I haven't come across anything that would make my experience with the software less pleasant.

Architecture & Planning, Self Employed

Great Remote app

Pros:

It features an easy-to-use dashboard. It’s very easy to use .

Cons:

absolutely nothing I can say that is wrong about this product

Camille
Camille
IT Support Staff in Philippines
Information Technology & Services, 2–10 Employees

Lots of amazing features! Really help the IT Business a lot.

Pros:

- Remote access- Password Management- Real time monitoring and for me is internet filtering :)

Cons:

I can't think of any right now. Their support system is very helpful if I ask them some questions.

Zandrelle
Zandrelle
Customer Service Representative in Philippines
Financial Services Software, 5,001–10,000 Employees

VantageMDM is a must

Comments: Nice and VantageMDM is for everyone! It is a must for all.

Pros:

This product is very recommendable if you want to have a friendly and powerful device management solution. The features are very amazing. If you need a user-friendly and reliable device management solution, VantageMDM is really reliable. The features are very exquisite.

Cons:

As a user of this product, so far so good. Absolutely, I will recommend this product.

Mary Mikaela
Mary Mikaela
Sales & Marketing Manager in United Arab Emirates
Hospitality, 201–500 Employees

Highly recommend!

Pros:

I must say, I'm glad to come across VantageMDM as it has been a big help for me at work. I handle several devices for work but with this, it's like having my own little organizer. Overall and the dashboard sure is simple and easy to manage. I had already recommended my fellow acquaintances working in the same industry to use the same.

Cons:

Nothing negative as all has been a breeze by far.

Legal Services, 2–10 Employees

VantageMDM

Comments: Productivity rate increased. It also make me operate all the devices at one place.

Pros:

It is Secure and easy to use and by being secure all the devises are protected and safe.

Cons:

So far I have not have any negative experience.