15 years helping Canadian businesses

About Spark Loyalty

Spark Loyalty® is the leading loyalty and customer engagement solution for retailers, serving 3 million happy shoppers nationwide.

Learn more about Spark Loyalty

Pros:

Product is very easy to use and train new employees how to use. Integrated very nicely when we switched from our last rewards program.

Cons:

There is no way to change, at least not that I have been shown, to change what pops up on the screen.

Spark Loyalty ratings

4.9
4.3
4.5
4.5

8.7/10

Spark Loyalty has an overall rating of 4.6 out 5 stars based on 20 user reviews on Capterra.

Sort by

Have you used Spark Loyalty before?

Ni

1+1 Loyalty Review

Comments: Overall, my experience with Spark Loyalty has been really positive. It’s helping my business keep existing customers and prompt customers who haven’t visited in a while to come back. It’s fostered great relationships with my community and made a business transaction feel more personal.

Pros:

My favorite features of this product is the ease for customers to have an electronic punch card that keeps them coming back and offers incentive to get a reward. My other favorite feature is the dashboard where I can control any campaigns, see my customer stats, and easily manage the program.

Cons:

My only con for the system is that sometimes the IPad can lag pretty bad and this will frustrate the customer. Luckily, when this started happening, I called customer service and received a new one on the mail very quickly.

Terri
owner in US
Retail, 2–10 Employees

I love Spark Loyalty

Comments: I feel that my customers love to get rewarded with every purchase.

Pros:

The software is easy to use. It brings my customers back more often to redeem a reward.

Cons:

I would like to be able to see the expiration date of the offers. Then the customer could decide whether to use one offer over another. I would like to be able to change the customers phone # when they get a new number.

Andrew
President in US
Entertainment, 2–10 Employees

A good idea, with little spark

Comments: We didn't choose Spark Loyalty, it was a company that was sold a few times and we're here now.

Pros:

Signing up customers is easy because it's the same process across the industry.

Cons:

Very buggy, crashes often, and helpdesk is a joke.

Nha

Loyalty program/punch card

Pros:

It's easy to use and easy to manage. It shows all the details that we need on the dashboard.

Cons:

The tablets draw too much power. Sometimes, the tablet doesn't work.

Grace
Manager in US

Loyalty program

Pros:

Ease of use. Attract loyal customers. Easy to send out campaigns.

Cons:

Software crashes sometimes. The app hangs sometimes when it can’t reach the server.0

Kate
Co-Owner in US
Restaurants, 2–10 Employees

Easy to use, customers really like it!

Pros:

It's easy for both customers and us as the business owners to keep track of what points and rewards they've earned. It's also very easy for us to manage sending out text and email alerts to keep our customers engaged in the brand.

Cons:

It would be great if the program was integrated with the Clover POS system so that we could keep track of customer points for all orders, not just in store orders or ones when online customers remember to ask us to log them in.

Megan
General Manager in US
Retail, 51–200 Employees

Great Product!

Pros:

Cons:

Sometimes the tablets can be a little slow or will freeze up, but that's typical of most technology. Other than that, we don't really have any issues with the software.

William
Manager in US
Restaurants, 2–10 Employees

Points to keep customer loyalty

Comments: Great experience and simple to use. Our customers love to collect points to redeem for free drinks and are more likely to come back to our shop!

Pros:

Easy to use interface for customer and staff, and points system incentives customer loyalty

Cons:

No complaints, system always worked as needed

Tamika
Cosmetics, 2–10 Employees

Reliable

Pros:

Reliable software. Clients love it as well. Reliable

Cons:

I would like to be able to access the history of the check ins for specific dates

Jessie
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Employees

Spark Loyalty Review by JessieV

Comments: My overall experience has been very positive. I have repeat customers that love the loyalty program. I have team members that appreciate the easy application. And I have time that needs to be saved and this product allows me that.

Pros:

I love how easy it is to use and how my guests love that it is interactive and "new age".

Cons:

Sometimes it glitches because of internet usage.

Caroline
CEO in Canada

My review loyalty program

3.0 2 days ago New

Pros:

How clients do not need an application or have to carry cards with them. Love the stamper!

Cons:

How I am not able to get all my customers on text messaging campaign and how I cannot have my information sent in french when 95% of my clientele is french!

steve
OWNER in US
Food & Beverages, 11–50 Employees

Pros and Cons of Spark Loyalty Program

Pros:

Easy to keep track of customers through check ins

Cons:

The software for the stamping lags whenever stamp is applied

Diana
Business Owner in Puerto Rico
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 11–50 Employees

An excellent choice for Small Businesses

Comments: Spark Loyalty improved the way we attract customers and provided a way to make sure our customers would try out more of the products that aren't as well known in our store!

Pros:

We really enjoy the simplicity and the practicality of this system. It was really easy to install and our customers adapted quickly to our new loyalty program thanks to Spark! We also enjoy the capability of sending texts directly to our customers for marketing and promotions!

Cons:

The simplicity of the system is also one of the things we feel is a con, since we would like to customize our offers more like scheduling the offers month by month and limiting the use per customer of certain offers. We hope to see this implemented in the future!

Aubrey
Furniture, 2–10 Employees

Community Involvement

Comments: Spark has fully embraced my business model of co-mingling other local cities/towns/villages to cross promote each other business with Community Maps, Sponsorships of events, etc.

Pros:

I love the ease of sending email/texting campaigns.

Cons:

I wish we could integrate other local businesses customer base with my own, willing the other businesses agree to share information.

Nicky
Retail, Self Employed

Thanks Sparks

Comments: good so far

Pros:

User friendly so the customer can do it on their own

Love this Loyalty Program

Comments: It has been great so far.

Pros:

Ease of use and that it gathers all info I need for my business.

Cons:

Can't just pull up a customer in the back office.

Shawn
Food & Beverages, 11–50 Employees

Review

Comments: Pretty good overall.

Pros:

Ease of use. Convenience. Simplicity. It’s great

Cons:

Sometimes have to restart system to get it to work

Anis
Tobacco, 11–50 Employees

Great service

Pros:

The customers satisfaction is by giving them rewards

Cons:

Sometime don't work or company issue from main server

Helen
Food & Beverages, 2–10 Employees

Decent system but not perfect

Comments: Don't love it, but don't hate it either. Wish it had a better functional and operational rate.

Pros:

Keeps track of customer loyalty and easy to use

Cons:

Software fails everyday requiring iPad restart and sometimes doesn't load.

Daniel
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Employees

BoldHouse Nutrition

Comments: Great

Pros:

The stamp feature , I allow my customers to stamps and they love it

Cons:

With the stamp feature , there need to be a sound ( ding, bell, sparking sound ) once the stamp has been completed . With the email marketing I would like to set up my own auto message or an ability to schedule a message for more then one date