15 years helping Canadian businesses

About Delivra

Delivra is a marketing platform that provides marketers with powerful automation tools to simplify multi-channel marketing.

Learn more about Delivra

Pros:

The software enables users to deal with large volume campaigns. Segmentation and software analysis help target the right audiences.

Cons:

When moving text from one area of the email to another with copy/paste the formatting doesn't transfer just the plain text...very frustrating.

Delivra ratings

4.1
4.8
4.3
4.6

8.5/10

Delivra has an overall rating of 4.5 out 5 stars based on 126 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used Delivra before?

Michelle
Michelle
Marketing Director in US
Computer Software, 2–10 Employees

A Lifesaver for our Company

Comments: VERY positive, I can not recommend them highly enough!!!

Pros:

Literally one of the best tools I have in my arsenal! Delivra helps me reach my customers and potential customers in a professional and easy to use way. Every time I have contacted customer support they've been great to work with and help me resolve my issue easy - and usually it's user error not Delivra!

Cons:

The reporting is sometimes over whelming because I don't need it to be as intricate as it is. But for many I think this is exactly what they are looking for.

stephanie
Marketing and communication representative for france in France
Wireless, 1,001–5,000 Employees

DFR (D-link France review)

Pros:

Get other templates from different countries.

Cons:

Automation, assets, are very difficult/complicated to use.

7 months ago

Thank you for this feedback—we'd love to see if we can help address any concerns you have with our automation builder and asset management. Would you please reach out to us at [email protected] so that we can set up a training call for you/your team? Hoping to hear from you, Madeline @ Delivra

Mary
Director of Exhibit Operations in US
Events Services, 11–50 Employees

Delivra is a great solution for email marketing

Comments: We have used for over 10 years… satisfied customer!

Pros:

Drag and drop editor, can have multiple users working in the platform

Cons:

Email click reports could be better and the new Air interface results in some formatting tics. We prefer to work in the Legacy interface.

2 months ago

Hi Mary, Thanks for sharing your feedback with us and for 10 years of working together! Sounds like you've spotted some issues with that report, if you haven't done so already, could you please send us an email ([email protected]) with more info. so we can replicate the issue? That will help us get it resolved asap. Thank you! Madeline @ Delivra

Jennifer
Executive Assistant in US
Professional Training & Coaching, 2–10 Employees

Delivra Review

Comments: Great staff. Nice product, but getting started with the new system is a bumpy ride.

Pros:

Whenever I have had need to ask for help all staff are very friendly, personal, and helpful. They take suggestions seriously.

Cons:

New system rolled out recently has been full of glitches. It has many features that seem to be improved, but some features that I used in the older version are not available, though I am told they will be. I am not a very tech savvy person and would have preferred that glitches be smoothed out before I was changed over to the new version (though I have been able to switch back to the old version and work in the new version is there, so I can toggle back and forth between the two, if needed).

11 months ago

Hi Jennifer, Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback with us. I'm sorry to hear that your early experience of Delivra Air has been challenging. As your CSM may have shared, we are constantly rolling out additional features into the new experience—so certainly keep checking in as those become available to you. We absolutely do take suggestions seriously, so if there's anything in particular you'd like us to start/stop doing when it comes to feature releases—we'd love to hear from you. (Delivra.com/contact). Cheers, Madeline @ Delivra

Melissa
Admirative Assistant in US
Chemicals, 1,001–5,000 Employees

ChEPurdueUniversity

Comments: Love the software when able to use it. At times there are issues that needed address as in sizing of the campaign and logging into the system, but [sensitive content hidden] was quick to address

Pros:

Easy content and easy to maneuver. Looks very professional as well as easy to relay fliers to the public

Cons:

issues signing in at times, changing password often

4 months ago

Hi Melissa, Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review! Multi-factor authentication can be cumbersome at times, but we believe it's a critical part of keeping our customers' accounts and data secure. Still, I'm sorry to that's been a challenge. Cheers, Madeline @Delivra

James
Owner in US
Commercial Real Estate Software, 2–10 Employees

At last a dependable service provider

Comments: Very pleased! Our business needs Delivra for their expertise in the email industry.

Pros:

The representative listened to my company needs.

Cons:

Work on eastern standard time and only until 5 pm EST.

7 months ago

Hi James, Thanks for sharing your feedback with us. I'll certainly pass along your feedback re: our technical support hours. We love the opportunity to closely partner with marketers like yourself, so we're thrilled you've found us. Cheers, Madeline @ Delivra

Jason
Program Manager in US
Nonprofit Organization Management, 51–200 Employees

Easy to Learn and Collaborate

Pros:

What I like most about Delivra is the analytics and information the email sends provide me. I'm able to see who is accessing so I can determine if I want to follow up. The collaboration functions are also great.

Cons:

Sometimes adjusting the formatting to templates can be tricky but once you learn the process and get some practice it works well.

3 months ago

Hi Jason, Thanks so much for sharing your feedback! It's great to hear that you're getting what you need from our analytics/reporting & I'd love to know if the new Delivra Air platform (and updated interface) has improved your experience in the drag-and-drop email editor. Your feedback is always welcomed & helps us continue improving! (either email [email protected] or leave feedback from within your account). Cheers, Madeline @ Delivra

Hope
Senior Software Engineer in US
Entertainment, 11–50 Employees

Great experience for companies who need a tool for automation

Pros:

The automation tools are awesome, easy to set up and easy to customize. As a software engineer, it was big for me to make sure the company we used had good api documentation, and so far all the documentation on the website of Delivra has helped us implement things well.

Cons:

I do wish some of the analytics were more customizable, more options to create views per conversion/purchases etc.

4 months ago

Hi Hope, Thanks so much for taking time to share your feedback! We're so thrilled to hear you've found our API well-documented and easy to work with. Regarding analytics—our product team is actively developing a new experience of analytics/reporting within Delivra Air and would love your input. If you're interested — please shoot us an email at [email protected] and mention this review. Hope to hear from you! Madeline @ Delivra

Morgan
Development Director in US
Nonprofit Organization Management, 11–50 Employees

Great value for the cost

Comments: Overall positive. I wish it integrated with our current CRM

Pros:

-Customer service team is great -Simple set-up -Easy to navigate contact database

Cons:

-Transition to new version had some bugs that I am still waiting to be resolved -Doesn't integrate with our CRM

3 months ago

Thanks for sharing your feedback with us, Morgan! We're glad to hear you're finding the platform easy to use. While I'm not sure what CRM you use, I would definitely encourage you & your team to explore our API, SFTP alternatives to automate your data syncing in the case a native integration isn't available. As always, you can reach us at [email protected] to explore those and other options available to you (if you haven't already done so). Take care! Madeline @ Delivra

Christina
Operations Specialist in US
Higher Education Software, 1,001–5,000 Employees

Exceptional Customer Support

Comments: The support I received from Delivra was quick and extremely helpful. Highly recommend Delivra. We love the options we have within the application, especially our university branding.

Pros:

How quickly the Delivra team responded to my questions via email.

Cons:

Nothing at this point. I am pleased with the product.

2 months ago

Hi Christina, So glad to hear you're loving the platform and our support team! And thank you for taking the time to leave feedback for us! Cheers, Madeline @ Delivra

Rhonda
Corporate Communications Specialist in US
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 51–200 Employees

Delivra's Dynamic Content

Comments: We've been able to send complex information to several target audiences in one campaign with the dynamic content feature - the time this saved is invaluable. Delivra worked with us to implement custom templates for us and their customer support has been really helpful.

Pros:

Dynamic content feature saves us so much time. Every aspect of Delivra's interface is user-friendly and if I every get stuck, their customer support is outstanding.

Cons:

I wish more text formatting options were available in the editor, but with all of the other functionality I can't complain too much.

last year

Hi Rhonda, Thanks for leaving us a review and it's fantastic to hear that you're finding so much value from personalized, dynamic content and the range of our features! Cheers, Madeline @ Delivra P.S. I would love to hear what additional text formatting options you're interested in. Would you please share your thoughts with us at [email protected] so we can share them with our product team?

Murel
Sr. Applications Support Analyst in US
Religious Institutions, 201–500 Employees

Delivra fulfills our needs!

Comments: The Lutheran Church--Missouri Synod has used Delivra for 10 years now with my involvement for the last 8 years performing emailing tasks for our users. From experience I know that Delivra has a great customer support team who are very responsive and helpful! Working in our company's IT department I routinely work with our user departments to create their emailings to their expectations and upload email lists into segments for their needs. Delivra is easy to use and understand so we've set up access to key folks able to take on the responsibility for their own emailings. These include weekly, monthly, and quarterly newsletters, as well as notices, information, or surveys for conventions, gatherings, and workshops. Generating reports for the count results afterwards of those emailings delivered and read, clicked and forwarded, or of bad email addresses is very helpful for our departments and show how successful we are in reaching those recipients. Delivra has been a great resource for the LCMS over the last decade!

Pros:

Intuitive and very easy to use. Does not need interaction with others to operate or understand.

Cody
Associate Director of Marketing in US
Performing Arts, 11–50 Employees

Couldn't Ask For More

Comments: Best email provider I've used, and I've used a lot! The interface is simple, easy to use and most importantly visually-appealing. As someone who uses it daily, the look and feel of Delivra is important. Plus, our support team couldn't be beaten! It's like having another staff member whose only job is to know the system and help us find solutions for OUR business, not universal solutions. I can't praise Delivra enough!

Pros:

Ease of use, wide variety of functions available, attractive look of UI.

Cons:

Inability to store suppression lists for future list.

Carrie
Coordinator and Grants Specialist in US
Education Management, 1,001–5,000 Employees

Effective and easy to use

Pros:

The ability to customize our campaign templates to the type of event we are marketing is paramount. Delivra provides an easy and functional way to use these templates to create meaningful content for our users.

Cons:

As a non-marketer, some of the terminology is new. It's easy to learn, but the curve is steep!

7 months ago

Thanks for sharing your experience with Delivra! It's fantastic to hear that our customizable templates are making your event marketing more impactful and user-friendly. We understand that some marketing jargon can be a bit overwhelming at first, especially if you're new to the field. We're here to help make that learning curve smoother. Don't hesitate to reach out if you need any clarifications or assistance. Cheers, Madeline @ Delivra

Sarah
Director of Communications in US
Government Relations, 2–10 Employees

Email Marketing on Steroids!

Comments: We switched from Constant Contact to Delivera and immediately saw our open rates jump. The options of design for your email are endless and completely customization which allows for our readers to easily read and navigate - getting our message across easily. For the back-end, I highly recommend going into the Delivera to learn how to use the software. It is very detailed and complex - but it is what makes your email your own. Customer support is always quick to respond. They can come to you (if possible), hop on a call or have you come in as soon as possible.

Pros:

Complete Customization, Quick & helpful customer support

Cons:

Complex back-end - recommend training

Joel
AGM - Sales & Marketing in US
Entertainment, 11–50 Employees

Happy with new provider

Comments: We are excited to enter our second year with Delivra. Last season we simplified our overall email operations. The features and functionality are much simpler than our previous provider. Looking forward to implementing a full year of Clickstream to track revenue and ticket sales. Also hope to get our automated pre/post game emails off the ground.

Pros:

ease of use

Cons:

working with integration with ticket provider has been challenging

Bob
US

Excellent customer support

Comments: Whenever I have had issues, and let's face it all software will at sometime, Delivra's customer support is extremely responsive. That's not to say I have had to call them very often (it's just that we have some special characters that we use), it's just when you do, you know that they'll respond promptly!

Pros:

Generally easy to use

Cons:

Needs subscript and superscript functions

Lynn
Marketing Coordinator in US
Retail, 11–50 Employees

Very Happy with Delivra

Comments: We started using Delivra about 2 years ago and have been happy with the software. We typically send out a few newsletters a month and Delivra makes the process simple and efficient. For a small, locally owned business, being in contact with our customers is vital. Delivra is perfect for what we need.

Pros:

Ease of use Saved templates Pre made templates Customer support Seamless integration into our website Good designs and layouts Segmenting capabilities

Cons:

One issue I had recently is that once I uploaded a segment of emails, I wasn't able to open that segment up to see who has been added to it.

Megan
Marketing Manager in US
Architecture & Planning, 51–200 Employees

Email Marketing

Comments: Delivra's customer service sets them apart from other email marketing providers. Some of the design features you don't regularly use and can be tricky to figure out. It always looks intuitive when they show you, but can be a bit difficult to figure out. When we ask for help, they are response and helpful with all matters.

Pros:

Local firm to us. Lots of reporting options - way more in my experience than with Constant Contact.

Cons:

The drag and drop editor is great, but the preview doesn't always match what you have designed and the little nuances can be confusing to figure out.

Courtney
Marketing Assistant in US
Higher Education Software, 11–50 Employees

Great! not amazing

Comments: Delivra has been very helpful in our search for an email automation system. Some things have been more difficult than others.

Pros:

It allows for much more tracking statistics.

Cons:

The difficulty in transferring data (email lists) and unsubscribes.

Nelly
President in US
Machinery, 2–10 Employees

We LOVE Delivra

Comments: I love how easy Delivra is to use, I can choose from multiple templates. Delivra has great customer service, any questions or concerns i have are taken care of almost immediately. Thanks Delivra Team!

Pros:

Easy to use

Cons:

Wish there were more variety of fonts

Damien
Media Planner in US
Marketing & Advertising, 11–50 Employees

User Friendly Product

Pros:

Easy to use. Great customer support. Helpful training. Responsive. Analytics Dashboard looks great.

Cons:

Issue with data import to segments but hopefully will get fixed by customer service rep

last year

Hi Damien, Thanks for your review and we're so glad you're loving the product and our customer support team. It sounds like you've done so already, but if you haven't yet submitted a ticket please do so! Here's that link: https://support.delivra.com/hc/en-us/requests/new Our team typically responds within a matter of hours. If you have already submitted a ticket, we're sorry for the issue and appreciate your patience as we work to get the issue resolved. Cheers, Madeline @ Delivra

Meaghan
Director of Marketing in US
Retail, 201–500 Employees

Great Product for Our Needs

Comments: Overall we like Delivra. Easy integration with our website for email collection and automated messages. Building campaigns is fairly easy and intuitive and reporting is fair.

, 501–1,000 Employees

excellent email marketing tool

Pros:

an application very easy to use with a very comfortable interface and has a support team helpful at all times. excellent application to automate processes with emails and good functionality from a programming and segmentation perspective. has very dynamic and fully customizable content

Cons:

it is difficult to see something negative this application although perhaps for some companies this software could be expensive

Tim
Marketing Director in US
Marketing & Advertising, 11–50 Employees

Not bad, but wouldn't likely recommend

Pros:

Their support team is very responsive and helpful. The software also does its job. Has some solid automation options and good functionality from a scheduling and segmentation perspective.

Cons:

Their platform is pretty buggy, especially regarding HTML templates. I've had several emails break with my developers not really having any idea what they can do to resolve the issue.