15 years helping Canadian businesses

About ResortCleaning

The best housekeeping software for vacation rentals.

Learn more about ResortCleaning

Pros:

Easy to use, convenient, keeps track of everything and also payroll.

Cons:

Not being able to add recurring fees for invoices without creating additional appointments.

ResortCleaning ratings

4.9
5.0

ResortCleaning has an overall rating of 5 out 5 stars based on 10 user reviews on Capterra.

Product Rating

Product Rating

Countries

Countries

Usage

Sort by

Have you used ResortCleaning before?

Sharon

Solution to Managing Your Cleaning Business

Comments: I was OK using a spreadsheet to manually track my cleanings until I decided to grow. As I added more clients and staff, ResortCleaning grew with me. As I needed to add features to help me manage that I had not needed when I was a smaller company, the staff helped me know what features were best and how to implement them.

Pros:

I love how the system integrates many aspects of running a vacation rental cleaning business into one solution - integrated appointments, scheduling, inventory, payroll reports, inventory with credit card processing all in one place. Fewer clicks = more time to manage my business instead of being stuck behind a desk.

Cons:

Getting started is a little learning curve. The look and feel was different than what I was using before. But the customer service is fantastic. I can schedule training calls to learn about new features, bounce my processes off the staff to get their opinion of the best way to organize my work flow and also email in specific questions. They always reply promptly.

last year

Hi Sharon, We've loved working with you over the years and hope that we continue to help your cleaning business for years to come!

Angela
Owner - Marketing in US
Hospitality, 2–10 Employees

Great System, Ease of Use

Comments: If I have an issue - Resortcleaning is either a text or email away! They have NOT let me down!

Pros:

I’ve used Resortcleaning since 2010. I have watched the company grow and help countless others with the ease of the Resortcleaning system. The features are easy to use, the upgrades over the years have been extremely critical as our hospitality industry has grown and changed! [sensitive content hidden] and his team always exceed our expectations when new features are added! Resortcleaning has helped our family business grow with keeping track our cleaning staff, property owners and managers rentals, our beach vacation rental equipment side, our maintenance to properties, and in the last few years with our own Airbnb rentals! We continue to choose using Resortcleaning.com year after year…[sensitive content hidden] provides our company with endless possibilities to run our business from anywhere …the dependability, functionality, and its a great price point for us to continue to grow and evolve using the system.

Cons:

Quickbooks doesn’t communicate back to Resortcleaning - hopefully one day that will evolve and communicate to each other! Sometimes I feel like I’m double working on tracking.

10 months ago

Hi Angela, Thank you for your continued trust in RC! We do have plans in the future to update our QB integration to receive payment status back.

George
Owner/Operator in US

Best System out there

Comments: This is by far a great device for the 300 plus customers that we have. The level of customer service along with its ease of access to my clients is instrumental in my success. I love it and the people who work there are honestly great people! I have been with them from almost the beginning and have seen the positive changes they have made and contributions to the VRBO community

Pros:

The Customer Service is beyond awesome. The entire crew has helped us in every kind of problem that has ever arisen and even developed components to help us. They have spoken with our customers in order to make the ease of transition smoother and its a big reason our customers stay.

Cons:

We use an alternative system for billing, but we have spoken with other companies who use resorts and they love it. I am positive it works well.

9 months ago

Hey George, Thanks for the kind feedback! We love working with your team and you!

Carol
CEO in US
Hospitality, 2–10 Employees

Lifesaver!

Comments: The customer service is outstanding and prompt. I cannot imagine running my business without it!

Pros:

The time and the headache of communication with staff is a thing of the past. I used to spend hours assigning cleans and hoping things weren't overlooked. Resort Cleaning has taken away so much anxiety and frustration and given me back hours of my life. I love the accountability that it places on staff as well.

Cons:

I have not found anything to complain about.

10 months ago

Hi Carol, We are glad that you love RC so much and I'm happy to hear that our customer service is providing such a great experience for you! Please let us know if there's anything we can do for you!

Jared
Owner/CEO in US
Hospitality, 11–50 Employees

Resort Cleaning is the ONLY WAY to Go!

Comments: Second to NONE. PERIOD !

Pros:

Resort Cleaning makes running my business in an ever-changing environment very easy. I would be lost without this Product, the Company and their amazing staff.

Cons:

If I had to pick one thing, it would be the recent upgrades. However, I am aware change is necessary to grow and improve business functionality. As such, I am now adept to using the software after the changes and it has made things even easier than before.

10 months ago

Hey Jared, thank you for your feedback! We appreciate your continued support of ResortCleaning. Please let us know if we can do anything to make the transition with the recent platform changes even easier.

Natalia
Housekeeping Director in US
Hospitality, 51–200 Employees

CaribeResort & ResortCleaning

Comments: The big benefit is that we are not working with paper scheduling, everething in in one program and Housekeepers are able to check in and out when the clening is completed, then Inspector is awere that service is ready to be inspeted

Pros:

Resort Cleaning is a easy program to work with, team is always helping with any issues or questions that we have

Cons:

I don't feel that something is mising in the program, for us as Housekeeping department everething is on and working good

10 months ago

Thank you for the wonderful review, Natalia! We love working with your team and you.

Aaron
Ceo in US
Hospitality, 11–50 Employees

Comments: I can sum it up in one words WOW!!!

Pros:

We recommend resort cleaning to anyone in the hospitality / vacation rental cleaning field. Resort cleaning will steam line your business from a operational standpoint and increase your bottom line.

Cons:

Their is nothing i can say that i don't like.

10 months ago

Aaron, Thank you for the kind review! We appreciate your support as a client!

Brandy

Software

Comments: love it

Pros:

easy to use, convenient, keeps track of everything and also payroll

Cons:

new update made it a little more difficult to use

10 months ago

Hi Brandy, Thank you for your patience as we worked out the update. Please let us know if there's anything we can do to make it easier on you.

Alan

Amazing product

Pros:

Every aspect has helped our company grow to where we are today. Could not done it with out Resort Cleaning.

Cons:

There is nothing I would change about the system.

9 months ago

Hey Alan, We've appreciate the review and we really enjoy working with your team as well. We look forward to seeing you guys continue your growth.

Kimberly

My rep was so helpful!

Comments: It has been a great experience and having [sensitive content hidden]
help has truly made all the difference!

Pros:

The integration and the customization as well as the support and customer service!

9 months ago

Hi Kim, We are so happy that you've had such an exceptional experience so far with ResortCleaning. Please let us know if there's ever anything we can do for you.