About DreamTeam

DreamTeam is the next evolution in Human Resource Management Systems, built for small and scaling businesses alike.

Learn more about DreamTeam

Pros:

Cons:

Draws all it's info from ATS systems, which sometimes gets confused, but in general, if you work in an organized way it works out.

DreamTeam ratings

4.6
4.9
4.5
4.8

9.2/10

DreamTeam has an overall rating of 4.7 out 5 stars based on 11 user reviews on Capterra.

Product Rating

Product Rating

Countries

Countries

Sort by

Have you used DreamTeam before?

HR in Israel
Staffing & Recruiting, 201-500 Employees

DreamTeam

Pros:

Easy to use, intuitive shows data clearly

Cons:

There are no specific disadvantages, you need to research the system well to get all the benefits out of it

Eliraz
People Analytics and Tools in Israel
Internet, 501-1,000 Employees

Best decision I've made last year

Pros:

It gives a huge amount of information with a fraction of the work, is super easy to use and brought our work to a whole new level. Not spending time on building the dashboard - because they are a few clicks to make, allows us to actually use the time to ask the questions and go more granular on the one hand and high level at the same time. Customer service and collaboration with us as a customer is impecable.

Cons:

Some features are still in development mode, there's still no way to organize the dashboards or a permissions system.

Alternatives Considered: Tableau

Reasons for Switching to DreamTeam: We were using Tableau with our BI team but spent dozens if not hundreds of hours and didn't get to a fraction of what DreamTeam is giving us.

Olivia
Program Manager, Recruiting Operations in US
Financial Services Software, 501-1,000 Employees

Solving the Gap in Recruiting Operations

Pros:

What I like the most about the product is that it solves for an issue that would take countless hours of manual work to compile, and does it in real-time. A lot of applicant tracking systems reporting is not as functional as you need it to be to report actual information to various stakeholders.

Cons:

I know the team is working on it, but would love to be able to customize some of the filters a bit more including sourcer data, as well as be able to download the data into an Excel or Google Sheet. What would be next level is to be able to customize chart aesthetics to match company branding.

Zack
Talent Ops in US

Great for TA Teams!

Pros:

We use this product daily. It makes it so easy to quickly glance at data and hold our team accountable

Cons:

This is a young product so features are evolving and being added. I can see it going to great places!

Kelly
Senior Talent Acquisition Partner in US
Biotechnology, 201-500 Employees

The most intuitive, easy-to-use TA/recruiting analytics tool I have found

Comments: DreamTeam made our process of TA data collection and presentation so much easier and faster! We relied our our ATS before, but the system is slow, hard to navigate, and takes a lot of time from the team.

Pros:

I love that DreamTeam has a variety of pre-made dashboards and charts capturing important talent acquisition data. It's easy to load a chart and then edit to fit my needs. The dashboards are visually appealing and easy to read.

Cons:

I would like more options to export data - for instance in Excel spreadsheets or PDFs. I would also love if DreamTeam could connect to our HRIS for more general HR data at the company (this is an advanced request - for now, DreamTeam is perfect for TA and recruiting analytics).

Alternatives Considered: TalentWall

Reasons for Switching to DreamTeam: TalentWall did not yet have their Lever integration fully built. Their product puts a lot of focus on TA operations (e.g. monitoring job health and recruiter activity) - that wasn't what we were looking for. DreamTeam was also better priced.

Ofra
Talent Acquisition Team Leader in Israel
Computer Software, 501-1,000 Employees

BlueVine reduced its recruitment analytics time by 83% with DreamTeam

Pros:

It saves a lot of time for me. For the management status meetings, I used to sit for 3 hours every two weeks just building a report. Every two weeks I would need to build the same report from scratch. Now I go into the meetings, it's very quick to prepare, because I built it once. Every meeting I add a report, or a new analysis that I want to show, in addition to the status report that I present - it's very easy to use, it's very user friendly. I can be prepared for any questions that management wants to ask me. I can show anything without digging too deep into our ATS. So it's a huge change for me

Cons:

In the future, I'd like to make all the HR analytic through Dream Team, by integrating Dream team to our HR systems, track trends, analyze them and improve our HR processes like we have made in recruiting, with the data from Dream Team.

Noa
Talent Acquisition Partner in Israel

Great product!

Comments: Helps a lot, don't know how I would manage without

Pros:

Dashboards are adjustable, easy to understand and use, very graphic

Maor
Principal in Israel
Venture Capital & Private Equity, 2-10 Employees

DreamTeam Review

Pros:

Unlocks hidden value and enables us to use data as a core component as part of our most important asset, our employees and future employees

Cons:

Waiting to have a full integrations to our HRMS

TA Speacialist in Israel

A useful and attractive tool

Comments: Great

Pros:

Easy to use and find everything. The UI is very good and varied.

Cons:

There are some bugs but you fix it fast Enough

Dori
Talent Acquisition Partner in Israel
Internet, 201-500 Employees

Great :)

Comments: WONDERFUL!
I'm not a data-driven person, it is hard for me to look at dashboards and data, and you made it so easy for me!
I think I've improved my data mining and understanding skills with your help :)

Pros:

the UI is very easy to use, the colors..

Cons:

I think we need to make all source category names in one color to keep up with all the insights

julia
Recruiting Manager in US
E-Learning, 201-500 Employees

Software Review

Comments: Great!

Pros:

Great customer service and product knowledge.

Cons:

I wonder because the product is so new with us is the data correct. That may be more on us then DT.