About Jurny

Fully automate your guest experience & entire operation. For the first time, all-in-one place, all-in-one system.

Learn more about Jurny

Pros:

Not Available

Cons:

Not Available

Jurny ratings

5.0

9.4/10

Jurny has an overall rating of 4.8 out 5 stars based on 5 user reviews on Capterra.

Product Rating

Product Rating

Countries

Countries

Usage

Sort by

Have you used Jurny before?

Alexander
Alexander
CEO in U.S.
Hospitality, 2-10 Employees

Full-stack tech for our vacation rental portfolio

Comments: The Jurny team took the time to understand our goals from the very beginning. No matter who we speak with at Jurny, whether it’s management or support, our experience has been nothing short of 5-stars.

Pros:

The system is almost entirely turnkey. We were able to quickly integrate Jurny into our properties and since doing so we are saving countless hours every day. Among other things, guest also seem to love using the app, which is extremely beneficial as it contributes to an overall positive stay.

Cons:

I guess as a “smaller” operator it’s a little more expensive than we would like, but at the end of the day, Jurny is a net positive contributor to our bottom line, so no complaints and most definitely worth it.

3 weeks ago

Hi Alexander, Thanks for your in-depth review of the Jurny system. We are so glad you are enjoying the system and all its capabilities! We will continue to keep improving our customer service and technology so we can continue to provide the best support to short-term rental owners and operators.

Patrick
Owner / Founder in U.S.

They make it so easy

Comments: They have made it so easy to manage my vacation rentals to the point that they are almost on autopilot. I'm really glad I found Jurny and decided to take the leap to work with them.

Pros:

Jurny makes it incredibly easy to manage my vacation rentals. I was doing everything myself on Airbnb and Vrbo before signing up with them and it was taking me a lot of time. Everything is found in one place on their dashboard so I dont have to log into other systems, including Airbnb and Vrbo (only very rarely now). I also really like that they include smart locks and thermostats with my package, and now I dont have to worry about changing the codes after each guest. The platform is really nice and easy to use, and the hands-on support that we get from their team is top-notch.

Cons:

There arent many cons with this software because it really does cover 99% of my needs.

Alternatives Considered: Hostaway and Guesty

Reasons for Switching to Jurny: Jurny was a more complete product with everything that I needed from a single vendor.

Miguel
Property manager in Mexico

Review - Miguel Alvarez

Comments: I think until know is good, I really like the support and the way they manage the communication with my clients and with me. The problem I have is that sometimes I think the prices are a little bit cheap but im in my three first months, hope that change. Also, like I told before, a really hope we can acces to the calendar throguh the app, because its a nightmare when you are in the street and want to see your calendar.

Pros:

The great communication with the support team. The way they solve all the problems by themselves

Cons:

That it doesnt offer the calendar option in the smarthphone.

3 weeks ago

Miguel! Thanks so much for your review! We are so glad you are enjoying the Jurny MOS system. I wanted to make a quick note that we will have the entire calendar and more accessible via smartphone soon! An exciting feature we can't wait to share with you!

Maurizio
Owner in Italy
Hospitality, 2-10 Employees

Amazing all-in-one Management Operating System! Easy to use and fair in price!

Comments: Jurny is helping me scale my business in an easy and streamlined way. I dedicate my time to acquire more properties and Jurny does the rest! Productivity to the moon!

Pros:

Great Access Control System with all-in-one owner's dashboard to manage multi properties.

Cons:

Integration with more POS would be a game changer if you have to run F&B

3 weeks ago

Maurizio, thanks so much for your amazing review. We love that you love how easy the system is to use. We are constantly working on new stages of development and are currently working on a POS integration, as you mentioned. We know your business is important to you, and it is important to us. We will continue to work and innovate with new technologies, so your all-in-one tech stack is the best in the industry!

Wil
Founder in U.S.

Finally!

Pros:

We like that all the tools are in one dashboard! Finally, a company that is making it all happen for every vacation rental manager

Cons:

Some of the features don't have full functionality but I know it's changing and getting better week over week.

3 weeks ago

Hi Will, Thanks so much for taking the time to review the Jurny MOS software. We are so excited to be working with you and your business. It's our goal that we continue to grow and develop our technology so that you can grow your business as you see fit. Our mission is to make technology accessible to owners and operators of all sizes.