15 years helping Canadian businesses

About Jurny

Free PMS Powered by AI & Automation. All-in-one place, all-in-one system.

Learn more about Jurny

Pros:

Seamless booking process, the top-notch customer support and honestly an incredible value for money.

Cons:

Security deposits were just complete shambles and in the entire 6 months haven't worked once. There were way too many issues to list them all but this is the worst company.

Jurny ratings

4.4
4.5
4.5
4.4

8.5/10

Jurny has an overall rating of 4.4 out 5 stars based on 28 user reviews on Capterra.

Sort by

Have you used Jurny before?

Blendi
Blendi
Hospitality, 11–50 Employees

Terrific Customer Service - Cutting edge AI Technology

Comments: Overall, I have nothing but good things to say about the platform. It's been a game changer for my team. If you're looking for a property management tool with a robust Airbnb integration and AI, this is it.

Pros:

The role of our company is to streamline, guess communications for Property Managers across the country. Using the technology stack, Jurny has to offer has allowed us to speed up our response time while providing thoughtful answers. Their AI tool, NIA, as allowed our agents to provide a more human touch to a guest's experience. Offering recommendations and clear instructions without having to dive into our knowledge base software has allowed us to cut overhead while maintaining the high level customer service we promise to our clients.

Cons:

At this time, the integrations with other OTAs is still in its infancy. With time, this too will improve. Stay tuned!

5 months ago

Thank you, Blendi, for your review! We're thrilled to hear that our AI tool, NIA, has helped streamline your property management communications and elevate the guest experience. We're always working hard to improve our OTA integrations so that they can better meet your needs. If you ever have more insights to share or questions in the future, please don't hesitate to reach out. We're happy to help!

Erin
Erin
Real Estate, Self Employed

Still Getting Onboarded

Comments: Great sales team. Now to get onboarded!

Pros:

I'm excited about the feature set Jurny showed me, but I haven't finished onboarding!

Cons:

Limited messaging tools for guests. I really wish there were canned responses I could save for each listing to make customer service easier on my VAs.

last year

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with such a detailed and positive review! We are so pleased that Jurny's feature set impressed you enough to switch from Streamline, and that our team was able to provide excellent service. We understand your concerns about messaging tools for guests, and we do allow canned responses that you can save for each listing in order to make customer service easier on VAs. We've also rolled out Nia, our new AI that can help your VAs answer questions & inquiries from guests. I will have our team reach out to you for a quick tutorial! Thank you again for using Jurny and for your valuable feedback.

Nyccole
Facilities Services, 2–10 Employees

Jurny is AMAZING!

Comments: Jurny shines above the rest! Value, functionality, heart, they have it all! Jurny is the backbone of my growing business.

Pros:

The in house functionality of everything you need under one product roof! The JURNY Program, TURNO for connecting house cleaning, WheelHouse for pricing, LYNNBROOK for payments, seamless automation, help from NIA the AI assistant but the shining diamond are the people behind the product! Sooo patient and there for you to support you so you can be successful!

Cons:

No regrets! I studied the market and compared prices... I would have paid a fortune and still not functioned smoothly.

Dylan
Hospitality, 2–10 Employees

RUN!!! Promise the moon and can't even deliver the sky.

Comments: Horrible experience! Wasted a lot of time and resources and ended up having to drop them. They still charged me.

Pros:

Looked Really good from the demo but failed to deliver.

Cons:

They set crazy expectations in the demo and tell you they can do almost everything then make you do ALL the work for onboarding including manually entering each properties information. They do not have a full Airbnb integration causing a ton of manual work. They claim to work with all of your current systems (I.E Locks, Guest communication, task management systems but then make you switch to there systems. They claim to have "Free on Boarding" but then charge you for "first month service" as a "deposit" then make you do all the onboarding work. Good luck canceling because they wont refund any of the charges! They have a good concept and look really good until you are actually "in" then you realize they way over promised and have ALOT of bugs and integrations to work out. They might be good in a few years but for now I don't have time to be your guinea pig.

5 months ago

Hi Dylan, we're sorry to hear about the challenges you faced during onboarding. We appreciate your feedback, and we are actively working to improve our platform to align better with expectations. Since your experience, we've made significant strides in addressing past issues. We would love to show you all these new features and enhancements firsthand. Please reach out to us at [email protected] if you're open to discussing this further. We hope to have the opportunity to provide you with a better experience in the future.

Robert
Owner in Mexico

Effortless Rental Management with Jurny

5.0 2 months ago New

Pros:

Jurny's dashboard is a rental management powerhouse—it consolidates every task, making rental handling a breeze from a single platform. I was really surprised when I learned how to create promo codes for guests. It's super simple, letting me whip up discounts whenever needed without feeling like an added chore.

Cons:

Nothing to complain about, keep up the good work!

Patrick
Owner / Founder in US

They make it so easy

Comments: They have made it so easy to manage my vacation rentals to the point that they are almost on autopilot. I'm really glad I found Jurny and decided to take the leap to work with them.

Pros:

Jurny makes it incredibly easy to manage my vacation rentals. I was doing everything myself on Airbnb and Vrbo before signing up with them and it was taking me a lot of time. Everything is found in one place on their dashboard so I dont have to log into other systems, including Airbnb and Vrbo (only very rarely now). I also really like that they include smart locks and thermostats with my package, and now I dont have to worry about changing the codes after each guest. The platform is really nice and easy to use, and the hands-on support that we get from their team is top-notch.

Cons:

There arent many cons with this software because it really does cover 99% of my needs.

last year

Hi Patrick, Thanks so much for your review! We hope to continue to deliver the best experience possible for you.

Lovisa
Sales in Spain
Hospitality, 2–10 Employees

I grew my business so fast with them! their team is the best!

Comments: Jurny PMS has completely revolutionized my property management experience. Its interface is incredibly easy to use, and the customization options are fantastic. The customer support is exceptional, which makes it a top-of-the-line platform. I would highly recommend it to anyone who is searching for a dependable and efficient solution for their property management requirements.

Pros:

Jurny PMS has a sleek and modern design with a clean and visually appealing interface. It's easy to navigate through all the features.

Cons:

They don't have a trust-based accounting software, but they recently integrated with QuickBooks. This integration is a game-changer for me since it allows me to easily pull all the data from Jurny.

5 months ago

Thank you for sharing your positive experience with Jurny! We are delighted to hear that our platform has helped your business grow quickly and efficiently. We are always improving our product to provide more value to our users. If you ever have any questions or suggestions, please don't hesitate to reach out. We're always happy to help!

Alexander
Alexander
Hospitality, 2–10 Employees

Full-stack tech for our vacation rental portfolio

Comments: The Jurny team took the time to understand our goals from the very beginning. No matter who we speak with at Jurny, whether it’s management or support, our experience has been nothing short of 5-stars.

Pros:

The system is almost entirely turnkey. We were able to quickly integrate Jurny into our properties and since doing so we are saving countless hours every day. Among other things, guest also seem to love using the app, which is extremely beneficial as it contributes to an overall positive stay.

Cons:

I guess as a “smaller” operator it’s a little more expensive than we would like, but at the end of the day, Jurny is a net positive contributor to our bottom line, so no complaints and most definitely worth it.

last year

Hi Alexander, Thanks for your in-depth review of the Jurny system. We are so glad you are enjoying the system and all its capabilities! We will continue to keep improving our customer service and technology so we can continue to provide the best support to short-term rental owners and operators.

Haley

Finally Passive Income with STR

Pros:

Slack channel with constant communication

Cons:

It did take a while to onboard and work out some of the initial growing pains, but well worth it once we got settled

Tarryn
Remote Property Manager VA in South Africa

Great platform for managing STR

5.0 2 weeks ago New

Comments: So far so good. The onboarding process has been slow but thorough and the staff are great to work with

Pros:

Jurny is a comprehensive property management solution that encompasses everything we need to run our business.

Cons:

It doesnt have a host app yet and we have to log in to use it

Kat
Managing Director in UK
Hospitality, 2–10 Employees

Complete shambles and a scam

Comments: Jurny only caused our business financial loses and issues, they didn't actually solved anything. Their system is being developed and their clients are paying extortionate amount for the privilege to be their experiments. If you're considering using them, make sure you ONLY pay with your credit card so you can get your money back as they will not give you a refund. Jurny business strategy is to take your money and toss a coin to see if you get the service you're paying for or not. We're reporting them to the Trading Standards in the UK. Do your business a favour and stay away from them. Your life isn't worth the stress they will give you.

Pros:

Jurny has a nice, user friendly display so it's laid out well enough, nothing works though so the style lacks any substance.

Cons:

Everything. This system is still being developed and huge majority of critical functions were not operational for the 6 months we were with them. After over 150 emails exchanged with the team trying to work with their system failures we decided to leave and go to market leader (who is cheaper and way better). Their sales rep has mis-sold us the system and said it would automate up to 90% of our operations, the truth is we were spending more time than ever before managing our business to compensate for how useless Jurny really is.Access codes don't integrate with the locks so they have to be added manually, expect there was no option to add codes manually so the check-in details had to be send manually.Jurny had major problems with the following:- integration with Airbnb - terrible don't believe what they say on their website, we had to spend 4 hours re-writing descriptions and correcting 2 listings on Airbnb.- integration with the access locks - took them 6 months for us to be able to manually add the access code- services we were told were part of the package - weren't- Breezeway - awesome system but can completely go down if one of their clients deletes a template, so your business can be negatively affected by their other clients errors - does that sound like a complete system to you?- security deposits were just complete shambles and in the entire 6 months haven't worked once.- there were way too many issues to list them all but this is the worst company

5 months ago

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We are truly sorry to hear about your experience with Jurny. We are committed to learning from your feedback to make necessary improvements. If you have any additional details or suggestions you would like to share, please feel free to reach out to [email protected], and we will do our best to address your concerns.

Joal
President in US
Hospitality, 11–50 Employees

Glitchy software, Stay Away from this company!

Comments: When I first learned about Jurny, I was sold. I wanted to use this software for my company and my business; they offered everything I was looking for in one place, I sent a Demo request, and it took them at least 15 days to write back (first red flag). I still give them a go. I wanted to start with one property in their system, they don't offer a trial period (Red Flag two), but I was talked into enrolling three. Since they offered a discount if I pay the full year all at once, I pay for the full year for all three (My biggest mistake) that's how invested I was in this software! Now after two months using the software I just want Out to be able to explore other softwares and been asking for a cancellation (I don't have a mandatory minimun contract with them) and Refund since december 5th (now december 31st) and after many back and forward emails they keep doing like they don read what I'm asking for, and many times they didn't even aswer my emails, I can't work with a company that doesn't aswer emails on high season for vacation homes!

Pros:

None, Looks good but doesn't deliver what they promise, nothing works as it suppose to work

Cons:

Internal Server Error will become the usual message every time you use their software; you will have to go through support for every single little thing you need to get done. KB is horrible with vague video guides with no audio, articles poorly written. And the customer service is subpar. Also the integretion with the OTA is terrible I have to rewrite and acommodate property description in all of them because of syncing errors or bad code.

last year

We thank you for bringing this to our attention and apologize for the difficulty you experienced. We take all customer feedback seriously and strive to provide reliable, user-friendly software and excellent customer service. Although your review might not portray our product or services in a positive light, we are confident that our software provides the best possible experience. Our dedicated support team is always available to answer any questions quickly. We understand your frustrations, but please be assured that our software will meet its promises with proper use. Thank you again for taking the time to inform us of your experience, please do not hesitate to reach out if there's anything else we can help with.

Josh
Entrepreneur in US

Amazing tool for airbnb

Pros:

If you're an Airbnb manager and feeling overwhelmed with all the work, I highly recommend giving Jurny a try. As someone who's been using it for a few months now, I can confidently say it's been a complete game-changer for me.One of the things I love most about Jurny is their AI virtual assistant for guest communication. It's like having a personal assistant that can help you handle all the back-and-forth with guests. I was also able to connect my Yale lock, which means a new code for every reservation is generated automatically without me having to lift a finger, which is amazing.

Cons:

This software meets my needs very well. I suppose it would be nice if it cost less.

last year

Thank you for your review! We are truly humbled by your kind words. We are glad that Jurny has been able to provide you with a great experience as a host/property manager. We understand it can be overwhelming to manage all the work that comes with it, so it's awesome to hear that our AI - Nia - has been able to help reduce your workload. We are also delighted to hear that you were able to connect your locks to our system. We appreciate your honest feedback about the cost of our software. Our goal is to make Jurny accessible to all hosts & managers, so we are continuously looking for ways to reduce the price and provide the best value for our customers. We can't thank you enough for your feedback and for recommending Jurny to other hosts & managers!

Kevin
Food & Beverages, 11–50 Employees

Incredibly Easy To Use AI-Based Property Management Software

Pros:

I have been using Jurny for managing my Airbnb properties for the past few months, and I am extremely impressed with the results. Prior to using Jurny, managing my rentals was a time-consuming and tedious task that took up at least 10 hours of my time each week. But with Jurny's platform, I am now able to connect and integrate all of my different tools and services into a single, cohesive system. This has allowed me to automate most of my processes and has made managing my rentals a breeze.One of the coolest features that I love using is their new AI, Nia. With Nia, I am able to provide guests with personalized, human-like responses to their questions and requests in real-time. This has been a game-changer for me, as it has helped me to improve the guest experience and has reduced the time and effort required to manage my rentals.Overall, I highly recommend Jurny to anyone who manages Airbnb properties. Now, I only need to spend 1 hour per week to manage my Airbnbs, which has allowed me to focus on other tasks and grow my main business.

Cons:

No cons, this works great. Everything was easy to set up and use. The team has also been great!

last year

Kevin - Thank you so much for the great review! We are glad to hear that you have been able to experience the full potential of Jurny and its AI-based property management software. We understand how time-consuming managing properties can be, so it's great to hear that our platform has enabled you to automate most of your processes and reduce the amount of time it takes to manage your rentals from 10 hours per week to only 1 hour per week. We are especially delighted to hear that you have been able to benefit from the features of our AI, Nia. We are thrilled to hear that Jurny has enabled you to focus on other tasks and grow your main business. Thank you for your kind words and for recommending Jurny to other hosts & managers!

Damiana
CoFounder in Spain
Hospitality, 2–10 Employees

They have a bright future ahead of them!

Comments: My overall experience with Jurny has been fantastic! From start to finish, they have exceeded my expectations.One thing that stands out about Jurny PMS is its sleek and modern design. The interface is clean, organized, and visually appealing, making it a pleasure to navigate through the various features. Whether it's updating room rates, managing reservations, or accessing insightful analytics, everything is just a few clicks away.

Pros:

seamless booking process, the top-notch customer support and honestly an incredible value for money,

Cons:

I would like to have the system in different languages, you can translate with Google chrome and it works but my colleagues only speak Spanish! They have a Spanish speaking support though which is great!

5 months ago

Thank you for being a valued part of the Jurny family! We're excited that you've had a fantastic experience with our platform. We've noted your feedback about language options and will continue to work on enhancing language accessibility. If you ever have more insights or questions, please don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to support you and your property management needs!

Partner in US

Review of Jurny Rental Platform

Pros:

The process is very easy to use. It consolidates all aspects of rental Mgmt

Cons:

For me there are no real negatives. I don’t have anything else to say. And someone needs to send reviews of this questionnaire company and let them know they are overly time consuming for a simple review

5 months ago

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback about Jurny! We're pleased to hear that you find our platform easy to use and appreciate its consolidation of rental management aspects. If you ever need further support or have more insights to share, please don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to help.

Danny
Administrador in Mexico

Time saver !

Comments: I spent time choosing the right software, and Jurny won me over because it lets me handle everything for my Airbnb in one place. It's a productivity booster for me.

Pros:

Running a rental unit can be very chaotic, especially when you don’t have that much experience and time. But this PMS has an amazing inbox where I could easily look at all my messages from different channels and reply to every single message right there. Also the Turno integration has been a great discovery for us.

Cons:

Understanding all their integrations was a bit of a puzzle at first, but their constant updates and support team are a lifesaver. They're making things clearer for users like me who are newer to this tech stuff.

3 months ago

Hi there! We're happy to hear that our ongoing updates and support team have been of great help. We're committed to making things clearer for users who, like you, are exploring this tech side of things. Thanks for your trust, and here's to more streamlined rental management ahead!

Sergio

Swiss Army Channel Manager

Comments: I've loved it so far, and will continue to use this. Not to mention that I'll be introducing my friends to this software as well.

Pros:

I like it's modularity. I have all the bells and whistles, but I like that I can scale it's features up or down depending on what suits my needs. It's also robust enough to scale in the future. I also love it's centrality- I don't want to go to different websites, I'd rather just have one.

Cons:

Some of the features can appear as though they are hidden- they are sometimes intuitive to find, sometimes not. That said, customer support is second to none so it's a non-issue.

5 months ago

Hi Dylan, we're glad to hear you appreciate the modularity and centralization of our platform. If you ever need assistance or have questions, please don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to help!

Marie
Guest Experience Agent in Philippines
Hospitality, 51–200 Employees

Best

Comments: Working with Jurny is a must. It makes your business management easier and more organized. I definitely recommend!

Pros:

I like the reservation search system the most. It is very easy to keep track of the reservations.Jurny also has this messaging system that allows to respond to different platform without logging in to the different account. Very convenient.

Cons:

If they can adjust the price, I think it would be more perfect but with all the headaches I no longer have by using Jurny OS, I can’t think of any further complaints.

5 months ago

Marie, thank you for your review! We're glad to hear that our reservation search system and messaging feature have made managing your reservations across different platforms exceptionally convenient. If you have any further insights or questions, please don't hesitate to contact us. We are always here to support your business needs.

Mariann
Owner in Mexico

Surprised by their AI

Comments: The support team has been consistently helpful and responsive to all my questions.

Pros:

Checking just one site has made managing my villa a breeze. No more searching through countless websites. Also, their AI is amazing. It helps you reply to guest reviews in their language which has made my life way easier.

Cons:

Sync takes a little bit, it's not immediate. But it's not a big issue!

5 months ago

We're thrilled to hear that managing your villa has become easier with Jurny. Our AI's language assistance is designed to make your life easier, and we're delighted it's doing just that. Feel free to reach out anytime if you have questions or require assistance. Rest assured, we're here to ensure your property management remains effortless and stress-free.

Maurizio
Owner in Italy
Hospitality, 2–10 Employees

Amazing all-in-one Management Operating System! Easy to use and fair in price!

Comments: Jurny is helping me scale my business in an easy and streamlined way. I dedicate my time to acquire more properties and Jurny does the rest! Productivity to the moon!

Pros:

Great Access Control System with all-in-one owner's dashboard to manage multi properties.

Cons:

Integration with more POS would be a game changer if you have to run F&B

last year

Maurizio, thanks so much for your amazing review. We love that you love how easy the system is to use. We are constantly working on new stages of development and are currently working on a POS integration, as you mentioned. We know your business is important to you, and it is important to us. We will continue to work and innovate with new technologies, so your all-in-one tech stack is the best in the industry!

Miguel
Property manager in Mexico

Review - Miguel Alvarez

Comments: I think until know is good, I really like the support and the way they manage the communication with my clients and with me. The problem I have is that sometimes I think the prices are a little bit cheap but im in my three first months, hope that change. Also, like I told before, a really hope we can acces to the calendar throguh the app, because its a nightmare when you are in the street and want to see your calendar.

Pros:

The great communication with the support team. The way they solve all the problems by themselves

Cons:

That it doesnt offer the calendar option in the smarthphone.

last year

Miguel! Thanks so much for your review! We are so glad you are enjoying the Jurny MOS system. I wanted to make a quick note that we will have the entire calendar and more accessible via smartphone soon! An exciting feature we can't wait to share with you!

Jennifer
Owner in Philippines
Consumer Services, Self Employed

Jurny Inc - a promising company towards high-tech STR innovations

Pros:

Jurny takes care of everything from listing the property on various platforms to managing bookings and communicating with guests. Ensures that the property is cleaned and maintained to a high standard between each guest.Jurny provides 24/7 customer service to both property owners and guests, ensuring that any issues are resolved quickly and efficiently.

Cons:

The location they cater too is currently limited.

Wil
Founder in US

Finally!

Pros:

We like that all the tools are in one dashboard! Finally, a company that is making it all happen for every vacation rental manager

Cons:

Some of the features don't have full functionality but I know it's changing and getting better week over week.

last year

Hi Will, Thanks so much for taking the time to review the Jurny MOS software. We are so excited to be working with you and your business. It's our goal that we continue to grow and develop our technology so that you can grow your business as you see fit. Our mission is to make technology accessible to owners and operators of all sizes.

Steve

Short term rental management

Comments: Everyone was responsive and met my request for an expedited onboarding process with enthusiasm.

Pros:

Onboarding was fun and quick with the team from Jurny.

Cons:

Not sure yet. Too soon to tell.... I'm sure there will be something.... Ha!

5 months ago

We're thrilled to hear you enjoyed the onboarding process with us! If you have any questions or need assistance, don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to support you every step of the way.