15 years helping Canadian businesses

About LiveAgent

Award-winning help desk, ticketing, live chat, and call center software, easy to use from the start. Try it with a free 1-month trial.

Learn more about LiveAgent

Pros:

Liveagent puts Facebook or email in one inbox. This is a very good software that helps both customers and agents.

Cons:

Nothing so far, still looking for something to complain about.

LiveAgent ratings

4.6
4.7
4.6
4.7

8.9/10

LiveAgent has an overall rating of 4.7 out 5 stars based on 1,588 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used LiveAgent before?

Filter reviews (1,588)

CEO in Hungary
Information Technology & Services, 2–10 Employees

Excellent value for money

Pros:

I have been using my LiveAgent subscription for years, mainly for the LiveChat and phone features. The system is stable, the features are well thought out and elaborate. I recommend it to anyone looking for a professional and integrable system.

Cons:

The admin interface could look more modern. I have not seen any improvement in this area for years. The current UI is not bad either, but I would still welcome an update.

9 months ago

Hi David, Thank you very much for your kind review. We are glad that LiveAgent has been the right choice for you and that you have been satisfied with the benefits it brings to your customer care. Our team works hard every day to further improve the system, including future plans for the UI, so stay tuned for upcoming updates! -LiveAgent team

Christian
Christian
Human Resources Manager in US
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 1,001–5,000 Employees

Our support communications are centralized with LiveAgent

Comments: The pricing structure is the one thing I'd like to see altered. They've made it possible to aggregate feedback from many channels—including Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook—but unfortunately, doing so costs an additional $39 per channel.

Pros:

It's great that we can designate a single administrator to sort incoming emails, allocate them to the appropriate agents, and monitor their responses until the problem is resolved.

Cons:

The safety, the ease of usage, It's the greatest there is since it's so simple to implement, integrate, administer, and utilize; there are never any misunderstandings or missteps in the communication.

11 months ago

Hi Christian, Thank you very much for your kind review. We are glad to hear that LiveAgent has been the right choice for you and that you have been satisfied with the benefits it brings to your everyday work life. Our team is available 24/7 via chat and email so don't hesitate to reach out in case of any questions or issues, including any pricing queries! -LiveAgent team

Imam
HR Manager in US
Real Estate, 11–50 Employees

My Experience With LiveAgent

5.0 3 weeks ago New

Pros:

The software comes with great live chat features It is a great help desk solution It makes handling IT ticketing easy

Cons:

All we ever needed LiveAgent has offered. No dislikes.

2 weeks ago

Hi Imam, Thanks for sharing your positive experience with LiveAgent :) We're glad to have met all your needs. If you have any other questions or need further assistance, feel free to reach out anytime. - The LiveAgent Team

Alberto
Operations Director in Spain
Marketing & Advertising, 11–50 Employees

Mediocre lifecycle management

Comments: It has been from more to less. In the last 3 years has barely evolved (if not regressed), not being anymore a market leader. If I still haven't changed is due to all integration I have already done with the app.

Pros:

It's a really useful omnichannel tool, which requires mid-size effort to configure and obtain an inmediate profit.

Cons:

Development and support are on their own. They add/ change / delete functionalities without further notice. It's quite frustrating when a given morning your agents tell you that something you have been using for years is not working and when you reach support team responds saying that this feature never existed, as you are idiots. This issue could be easily solved if product team would submit a regular/weekly email with the content of the product roadmap, so teams can addapt in advance their operation to deleted/changed/added functionalities.

3 years ago

Hello Alberto, thank you very much for your honest review. We are happy to see that you find LiveAgent a useful omnichannel tool but at the same time, we are also very sad to hear about your negative experience. We are gathering the suggestions and features requested from our customers plus we have some internal initiatives to keep the growth of our solution. Recently we have been slowed down by a code refactoring that cannot be seen by users as an immediate improvement, but it's very important in a long term. All the changes can be found here in our changelog -> https://dev.ladesk.com/ and also in our blog post here -> https://www.liveagent.com/blog/news/ which is highlighting the most significant changes. Anyways, I will pass your feedback about the potential improvement of sharing the details about upcoming changes to our manager. I am again very sorry if there has been any change that caused you any inconvenience.

Nathalie
Licensed Sales Agent in US
Insurance Software, 10,000+ Employees

You Need This To See What Your Website Visitors Are Looking For!

5.0 last month New

Comments: My experience with LiveAgent has been refreshing. It super simplifies the communication process with both existing customers and prospects.

Pros:

Pro Tip: Get LiveAgent and you'll instantly have a crystal ball allowing you to view your customer's online habits, what they are looking for the most, etc....

Cons:

Absolutely nothing! This is a direct connection to every insurance seeker who comes to my website looking for a quote or some guidance on insurance coverages.

last month

Hey Nathalie, thanks for your positive feedback! We're glad to hear that LiveAgent has made it easier for you to connect with your customers :) If you ever have any questions or need assistance, feel free to reach out. We're here 24/7 to help! - The LiveAgent Team

Gary
Gary
Human Resources Manager in US
Information Technology & Services, 10,000+ Employees

I think LiveAgent is fantastic software

Comments: Every company needs the ideal thing, which is to treat every email as a ticket. If a client does not respond to my follow-up email within three days (thanks to a rule I set up in Los Angeles), a new ticket is opened and I am prompted to contact them again. Such follow-ups should never be sent from regular email accounts since doing so requires excessive monitoring.

Pros:

Thanks to LiveAgent, I never have to leave the app to check my Gmail or Yahoo Mail inboxes again. As a marketing professional, I have access to a plethora of email accounts, and I've lost several business opportunities due to my own laziness in checking my inbox. With their "Unlimited Email Accounts" function, LiveAgent scores major points. To make things easier, I included my LA-based email address.

Cons:

If you use LiveAgent as your email client, you won't notice any "unread" messages when you check your inbox. But that's not a major problem.

10 months ago

Hello Gary! Your mention of the "Unlimited Email Accounts" function being a game-changer clearly echoed with us. Ah, tackling the labyrinth of multiple email accounts can be quite a chore, can't it? :) You're right, the charm of LiveAgent is being a one-stop solution for all communication needs, whether it's social inboxes or live chats. And we can tell you're a power user, setting up a rule to remind you of pending follow-ups. Nifty, isn't it? To comment on your minor hiccup: all incoming messages in LiveAgent are treated as "unread" until specifically handled. We believe every message deserves undivided attention! Keep exploring the tool, Gary. We strive to tick all the boxes for our users. Your feedback helps us refine our software and bridging more gaps in customer service. Thank you for being an awesome part of our journey! - LiveAgent Team

Daniel
Group Compliance Manager in South Africa
Human Resources, 501–1,000 Employees

Review of Live Agent

5.0 2 months ago New

Comments: My overall experience with LiveAgent has been positive. It offers robust support features that efficiently handle customer interactions across multiple platforms. Its intuitive interface and extensive functionality make it a reliable tool for enhancing customer service operations.

Pros:

One of the standout features of LiveAgent is its all-in-one client support solution, which seamlessly integrates multiple channels such as email, live chat, and social media. This centralized approach simplifies management, improves response times, and enhances the overall customer service experience.

Cons:

The integration of LiveAgent with Jira falls short in its ability to cater to all required fields, limiting the customization and flexibility needed for specific tracking and reporting purposes. This can hinder workflow efficiency and the precision of data synchronization between systems.

last month

Hi Daniel, Thanks for the detailed review. We’re happy to hear you find LiveAgent’s all-in-one support solution helpful for managing multiple channels. We understand your concerns with the Jira integration. We'll look into possible improvements. In the meantime, feel free to reach out to our support team for any immediate assistance. - The LiveAgent Team

Matt
Sales Manager in India
Airlines/Aviation, 11–50 Employees

Free Trial

5.0 last month New

Comments: Still testing, Good so far.
we should have better understanding in next few weeks since we intend to run some campaign which we may increase chat interaction.

Pros:

Easy set up, facebook messenger is a good tool

Cons:

notification on mobile devices are slow.

last month

Hi Matt, Thanks for your review and for trying LiveAgent! We're glad you found the setup easy and like the Facebook Messenger tool. We're sorry notifications on mobile devices are slow. Could you reach out to our support team? We might help you fix this. Looking forward to hearing from you. - The LiveAgent Team

Emir
CEO in Netherlands
Computer & Network Security, 2–10 Employees

Good software

5.0 last month New

Comments: Great and userfriendly, easy to use for our agents.

Pros:

Easy to use, and you can use it in a browser.

Cons:

Browser options and ticket option are great. Also good support.

3 weeks ago

Hey Emir! Thank you for your 5-star review! :) - The LiveAgent Team

Kimberly
CEO in US
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 11–50 Employees

Live Agent Review

5.0 2 months ago New

Comments: It is a great experience for both parties chatting.

Pros:

Live Agent is easy to set up, administer, and use.

Cons:

I do not have any Cons to using Live Agent.

2 months ago

Wow! Thanks for the perfect score, Kimberly! :) - The LiveAgent Team

Guy
Owner in Belgium
Arts & Crafts, 2–10 Employees

We needed an upgrade for our support app and decided to switch to LiveAgent. We're very happy we did

Comments: The biggest benefit we get from LiveAgent is being able to communicate with customers and immediately see their order history (shopify integration) and their previous messages with our support team. This saves time for both us and the customer.

Pros:

The plethora of functionalities and having all support channels in 1 app: live chat, email, social and phone. I also highly value great support. A great app with mediocre support is not a great app. So, besides all the options in the app I was also happy to find LiveAgent has a great support team themselves.

Cons:

Compared to our last support app the dashboard feels very cluttered, but LiveAgent also has lots more functions, so it's not a big deal. Once you're used to it, you don't notice it anymore.

5 years ago

Hello Guy, thank you very much for nice review. We appreciate it. Have a nice day :)

Robert
Assistant Client Services Supervisor in Canada
Information Technology & Services, 11–50 Employees

Live-Agent is for you!

Comments: Overall Live agent has made our office more productive and has allowed us to better track current and past events. We have been trying to use more and more of the features of the system in our day-to-day work. As we do we are finding more and better ways to organize our data and track our metrics. This is allowing us to better see where we are spending our time and better hire new employees. In using Live-Agent in day to day use the auto-tagging, rules, colourization of emails, and search functionsm make dealing with problems and solutions so much faster. We better understand and find what we want and better know who to bring into client issues. When I started we have 5 employees and all used outlook. The about of control and organization Live-Agent allows has put us lightyears ahead.

Pros:

I find the organizational tools the best thing about Live-agent. I started with an Outlook based system and searching for emails even a week old was a test in agony. With Live-Agent the ability to auto organizes our emails, with tags, persons, folders, custom filters, timed colouring, etc has made dealing with emails so much easier. I rarely have to search for more than a min to find what I want. In dealing with an ever-growing team is important to have a smooth onboarding process. I am quickly and easily able to explain the basics of Live-Agent to a new team member and when necessary limit there flow of work so as not to overwhelm them. I can also see what they are writing and have open so I can keep an eye on their reply if needed. The contact list has made dealing the new clients much easier as is the managing of who is on an email chain. Since we often need to curate information it is a relief to know we are in control of who sees what when. We currently have a small knowledge-based but we hope to expand its use over the next year and make that a large part of how we use the system.

Cons:

At times the email chains can get quite bloated as more replays are added to them. This can make a new person coming into the chain not feel they can find what they want. Also, the general search for emails is great but the in email search I find a bit limiting. It can be hard to find the exact message with the information I need sometimes.

4 years ago

Dear Robert, thank you very much for your honest and complex review! We are very happy to hear that LiveAgent is helping you in your day to day work and that you are using all the features -tags, custom filters, folders, etc. to help you find anything that you need! We understand that managing a business is not an easy thing and that is why we wanted LiveAgent to speed up things for you and your employees. Either when replying to a ticket, where you can use our features of "Canned messages" and/or "Predefined answers" and templates, or filters tags, etc. that help you look for any ticket you need and also not to forget the feature of "Recent tickets" where you can see all the previous tickets with a specific contact directly in the ticket without having to go back to the main inbox. Regarding the bloated email chains, I can pass this on to our developers. Feel free to shoot us an email at [email protected] if you have any idea of how exactly you would like it to work! :)

Christopher
Founder & President in US
Computer Software, 2–10 Employees

Great all in one solution.

Comments: Overall, we have one product for web, email, chat, and phone support.

Pros:

It was easy to get started and provides an all in one solution for helpdesk and support. The fact that it can connect to our website and provide chat as well as a knowledge base was great... but adding the capability of Phone Support through VOIP connections gives it an edge over almost everything out there. It's very customizable and we haven't found any issues with making it do what we need it to do. The support folk are good and answered all questions we had, but frankly we didn't really need them too much when we got started. They have continued to fix bugs and add features, so it's an active and live product that keeps getting better.

Cons:

The UI could be a lot better. It's not bad, but it's not super great either. It takes a while to learn how to use the interface as some aspects aren't obvious. Once you know them, it's not bad, but it should be more obvious how to use it.

4 years ago

Hi Christopher, thank you for your honest feedback! I am very glad to hear that you have managed to set everything up according to your needs as LiveAgent was developed in a way that each customer can custom the whole automation part and other features to their needs as we understand that business can be different from one to another :) Feel free to shoot us an email at [email protected] with suggestions on improving the UI or any other suggestions you might have! We would be more than happy to pass that on our developers :)

Federico
Federico
CCO in Uruguay
Leisure, Travel & Tourism, 11–50 Employees

B2B portfolio management

Comments: I thought it was going to be a more difficult change or that the system was not going to adapt to our business due to its low cost. Pleasantly I can say that the experience has been very good: the whole organization has quickly acquired it and helps us to work more orderly and with the peace of mind that information is not lost among so many communication channels, since LiveAgent centralizes almost all of them.

Pros:

What I like most about LiveAgent is that we didn't lose the personalization that our business requires, on the contrary, we managed to improve it by being more agile with response times by removing the dependence on responses and email forwarding with many people in CC to handle a single sale. All the actors in the sales process can participate simultaneously if necessary, centralizing and keeping the information available to everyone. The tagging system of the tickets is very useful when prioritizing, the departments and the assignment allow to order and define who is responsible at each stage. We can set up our own ticket and contact fields, so we can manage the software as we need to. Finally, the biggest beneficiary is our client, who receives a better service.

Cons:

I would like to be able to mention an agent who receives a notification about any comment on the ticket. Anyway, the system has a chat or an internal call that can be made about the tickets and they help a lot when it comes to teamwork.

4 years ago

Thank you so much for your kind and complex feedback, Federico! I am thrilled to hear that LiveAgent plays a role in the improvement of a way that your business handles customer support! Our software is making sure that no ticket will be missed or skipped and it also allows all the agents to see who is working on which ticket so that agents can easily avoid double-work! We also wanted to make sure that LiveAgent will be affordable for any business regardless of its size! :) Just know that you can always reach us 24/7 via chat on our website! :)

Frederico
Head of Customer Service in Latvia
Consumer Services, 51–200 Employees

Great cooperation with Liveagent

Comments: So far it is great!
I am looking forward to new features such as Whatsapp, Chatbot and Call rotation, and, I am sure we will improve our usage of the software even better.
Keep doing the great job you are doing!

Pros:

I like that Liveagent provides such close support to our team, never leaving our agents without a reply. Also, they care about the customers and provide close interaction with us.

Cons:

It is not that easy when different departments are integrated into the platform, and, it requires some time to set up all the functionalities, so they are not colliding

4 years ago

Hi Frederico, Thank you very much for such an excellent review. We are so pleased that LiveAgent continues to be the right fit for you and your company after more than two years! Our team is happy to hear you have been satisfied with the support and that we have been able to take care of any issues along the way. Stay tuned for more updates coming your way to make LiveAgent even better. Happy to have you on board!

Nitin
Nitin
Senior Graphics Designer in India
Information Technology & Services, 5,001–10,000 Employees

Easy and helpful tool only for live chat services or live customer support

Comments: Even with lots of features bad support system might make this application little annoying. Overall Liveagent is easy to use helpdesk that tracks everything in real time. Comparably affordable, easy to deploy and if they add custom support email for every agent then this tool is best in class.

Pros:

Lots of helpful features among which one that helps SEO of our website. I have heard lot from other companions about this brand and that made me recommend this to my team. Its again easy to deploy tool like many of the new tools but you don't need to entirely change your website structure code to implement this and that inclined us towards LiveAgent. One more thing that highlighted while we I was on trial that it had a video chatting service that definitely solved many internal issues with customers.

Cons:

LiveAgent should work on their interface as its not much easy for non technical person. Lots of other application even if they lack features but they are easy to use. Their support hangs many times and I need to wait half or 1 hour to get a support from their team regarding any issues and that's sometimes annoying.

2 years ago

Hello Nitin! Thank you for your review. We're glad to see that you are happy with the product. As for our Customer Service, it is very unusual that you will be waiting for that long. Could you please share with us your ticket number on [email protected] and we'll look into it. - LiveAgent Team

Sarah
Sarah
System Administrator in US
Information Technology & Services, 10,000+ Employees

LiveAgent is professional for agent and customer

Comments: It's excellent that customers may leave a note or utilize the knowledgebase to solve issues when agents are unavailable (for example, outside of business hours). It's great that many people may work on a ticket at once, and we can all see who's working on what and how they've responded.

Pros:

Just do it! Superb assistance, interesting and expertly presented content, and a thoroughly professional demeanor throughout. Because of how user-friendly it is for salespeople and consumers alike, our business has no plans to switch providers. Many customers have been helped by a live person who answered their concerns or resolved their issues immediately, eliminating the need for them to wait on hold.

Cons:

It's not like I love the pause button or anything. I'd rather have the option of setting an away status that sends a busy signal to the customer while I take a quick break for whatever reason (comfort, food, etc.). However, the IT assistance is excellent, and while I agree that some features, like scheduling store hours, are overly difficult, I appreciate the effort.

2 years ago

Hello Sarah, thank you very much for your amazing review! We appreciate you sharing your feedback with us and we are thrilled to see you satisfied with our solution not planning to switch to any other provider. Feel free to send us more details about how exactly you imagine the feature of setting an away status via chats on our website and we will be happy to report it to our developers for our future improvement. Until then, you can put yourself on pause at any time so that no chats/calls would ring to you and your colleagues could also see that you are currently on a pause. You can also reach us via email at [email protected] at any time! :)

Lillian
Lillian
Human Resources Generalist in US
Hospital & Health Care, 10,000+ Employees

LiveAgent is a complete help desk system

Comments: I converted our company helpdesk to Live Agent a year ago due of its affordable, easy-to-use features. The option to save frequently used responses as "canned messages" was a major factor in our decision to migrate to Live Agent; however, we have subsequently discovered that the platform also provides many other useful capabilities.

Pros:

LiveAgent has exceeded my expectations after trying various other products. The product is user-friendly, improves my team's reaction time and customer satisfaction, and gives us access to useful data for future development. When I have a query, I like that I get an answer quickly.

Cons:

I wish we could regularly incorporate social media communications. There is a Facebook plugin, however it is unreliable and unpredictable. I'm hoping that in the future there will be a more robust option for incorporating social media messages.

11 months ago

Hi Lillian, Thank you very much for your feedback. We are glad that LiveAgent has been a good fit for you and that you have been satisfied with the benefits it brings to your customer care. Our team works hard everyday to further improve the system, including introducing new channels so stay tuned for great updates coming your way! -LiveAgent team

Julie
Julie
Human Resources Generalist in US
Hospital & Health Care, 5,001–10,000 Employees

My help desk has a record of every time I asked for help

Comments: Their method is straightforward and easy to use, which is why I appreciate it. Because of its adaptability and usefulness for real-time communication. It's easy to use and runs smoothly in the background, and I appreciate the reporting options and high efficiency it provides.

Pros:

Everything about it is great because it has features that are both useful and simple to operate. It has a lot of useful features, and I enjoy using the intuitive UI. I really appreciated the accessibility of the contact form editing and the live chat widgets.

Cons:

I could make up a story about something I enjoy if I really wanted to, but right now things are going swimmingly in the correct direction. We anticipate zero issues after the solution has been implemented and properly configured.

11 months ago

Hello Julie! Appreciate your detailed review! Your emphasis on our intuitive UI and useful features is quite precise. Thrilled to know you've found our contact form editing and live chat widgets hassle-free. Thank you once again for appreciating the straightforwardness and high efficiency of our system. Your support means a lot to us and we promise to continue delivering a system that runs smoothly in the background. - LiveAgent Team

Mariana
Mariana
COO in Uruguay
Leisure, Travel & Tourism, 11–50 Employees

International Omnichanel Travel Agency

Comments: Our estrategy for customer service is to give an omnichannel experience to our customers across all the countries we work.
We researched a lot trying to find tools that accomplished that: some of the solutions were very poor and some others very expensive. With LiveAgent we found everything: an easy software to implement (we have our APIs connected with them too) with the best cost of the market.

Pros:

1) The capability of management of all our comunication channels across all the countries we have operations in a single software. 2) We have Travel Agents of all ages, and for all of them the implementation of the software was very easy, as the adaptation to our business. 3) The cost and time savings with tools as internal calls and chats. 4) The ticket history with all the interaction (including call recordings) with our customers: this is core for a Travel Agency. 5) We can use it in spanish! 6) The configuration of IP phone lines; in Latin America that's not an easy task because of the SIP Trunk providers. 7) The ticket and phone apps that alows us to work ant talk to our customers from everywhere!

Cons:

We have experienced some little bugs in the implementation, but the support team is excelent and very helpfull, so it wasn't a problem at all; they were fixed inmediatly.

4 years ago

Hi Mariana, Many thanks for such an amazing review. It is great to hear that LiveAgent has been able to meet your company's needs and make communication with your clients a little easier. Our team takes great pride in the work we do and comments like yours keep pushing us in the right direction. Glad to have you onboard with us!

Alissa
Director of Operations in US
Airlines/Aviation, 11–50 Employees

Easy to navigate with great support

Comments: I found the transition to Live Agent desk to be very easy and user-friendly. This product is an essential tool for my team. It allows us to easily see which tasks/tickets are urgent, require a follow-up, and the customizable tags help to create an efficient workflow.

Pros:

The system is easy to use and my staff was able to quickly learn the system. It's set up in a logical way and their customer support is fantastic. This software makes it easier for my team to stay organized and prioritize tasks accordingly.

Cons:

I wish there was a way to customize the "ticket number." It's is auto-generated and sometimes our clients remove the information because they think it looks suspicious. This causes problems when a client replies since the system then creates a new ticket without connecting to the original message.

4 years ago

Hi Alissa, Thank you very much for your kind feedback. It's amazing to see that LiveAgent has been the right fit for you and your company and that it was easy and smooth to get used to working with it. We are constantly working to further improve and enhance the software so stay tuned for more updates and don't hesitate to contact us if you ever need assistance - we are available 24/7!

Ben
Manager in UK
Design, 2–10 Employees

Simplified support in one place

Comments: Live Agent has helped me respond to customers quicker over whatever communication they chose to use. It also means I can easily see past interactions with a customer when they contact us again, allowing me to come across as much more personal to them. The organisation of tickets is excellent, distributing them by department, or agent workload etc. This has definitely closed the gaps in our customer service response, making sure nothing falls through the cracks.

Pros:

The integration of multiple customer channels into one inbox. Customers can send me facebook messages, comment on posts, emails, contact form submissions etc. and they all come into one inbox. When I reply the message goes back to the customer using whatever system they used.It make us look super responsive on any platform!

Cons:

The interface is a little dated and could do with a refresh. the iOS app is limited and doesn't have access to canned responses etc.

last year

Hi Ben, Thank you very much for your feedback. We are glad to hear that LiveAgent has been the right choice for you when it comes to providing better customer care. Our team is working hard to improve the UI of both the web-app and our mobile app so keep an eye out for future updates! -LiveAgent team

Faith
Faith
Account Manager in Kenya
Food & Beverages, 51–200 Employees

Kudos to LiveAgent for being a champion in customer support. Exceptional and brilliant software.

Comments: The experience from our end has been a reliable one. From implementation to usage, LiveAgent has always been at the top most level in ensuring that we are able to meet our customer support delivery needs in the best way we know how. This allows us to give our customers a satisfying experience by delivering real-time support to their inquiries and ensuring they are always contented with the services that we offer.

Pros:

LiveAgent dashboard is clean and the Graphical User Interface is simplified making it an outstandingly easy to use tool. A that LiveAgent does best is allowing the customer support team to always be available for the customers by offering real-time and up-to-date resolution and customer support services. The user support is 24/7 available and very helpful. It has a lot of plugins which allows you to connect it with other products in use like Google Forms, MailEnable among many others. The livechat option is very impactful as it allows customers to easily and quickly reach out for customer support services. Also, it makes it possible for you to deliver quality and satisfying customer support to your customers through multiple support channels ensuring total customer satisfaction at any given time.

Cons:

LiveAgent ease of usability is key to its success in ensuring that customer support services are delivered in the most reliable and effective way possible. I have used this product for a while and i can confidently say that there no feature which is difficult to use or any feature that i would want to be added.

last year

Hello Faith! Thank you for your review of LiveAgent! It's awesome to see that our effort to make the platform reliable and easy to use is paying off :) Keep up the good work! - LiveAgent Team

Silvester
Silvester
Civil Engineer - Inspector of Works in Kenya
Mechanical or Industrial Engineering, 51–200 Employees

Give customers the most reliable and easily accessible support services with LiveAgent

Comments: We have been using LiveAgent for help desk and support services and true to its words, we have seen a great transformation on our customer support system. Now, we are able to respond to customer requests much quicker and easily and have given our customers easily accessible customer support services at all times.

Pros:

LiveAgent is a futuristic customer support platform which allows you to respond to you customers requests and communicate with them through multiple platforms in the likes of WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter, Facebook, Gmail and others. This product is very easy to use for both the support staff and the customers making it possible to have a smooth customer support system within the organization. It offers outstandingly easy to use ticketing system which helps you to effectively receive, manage and respond to tickets. Also there is a live chatting function which customers can use to quickly reach out to the support team allowing proactive communication.

Cons:

Using LiveAgent is very easy and you don't need to posses any special skills. Also the support is very efficient and is 24/7 available so you are assured of quality user support every single step of the way.

last year

Hey Silvester! It's great to hear about how LiveAgent has transformed your customer support system. Our primary goal is to make it easy for businesses like yours to have smooth and accessible communication with colleagues and customers. We appreciate the acknowledgement of our efficient 24/7 support – it's paramount that we assist users in every step of the way. Looking at your industry, we know how important timely communication and problem-solving are in civil engineering, so we're pleased that we can contribute in this aspect. Thank you for your feedback and recommendation, we're happy to have you onboard using LiveAgent. All the best! - LiveAgent Team

Maximiliano
Maximiliano
Sales and customer service in Argentina
Retail, 1,001–5,000 Employees

Efficient Customer Support with LiveAgent

Comments: I've been able to solve a variety of customer service-related problems with the platform. For example, LiveAgent has allowed me to efficiently manage and organize incoming customer inquiries from a variety of channels, such as email, phone, social media, and chat. This has helped me respond to customer inquiries more quickly and effectively, which has improved customer satisfaction.In addition, LiveAgent's ticketing system has allowed me to easily track and manage customer inquiries, ensuring that no inquiries fall through the cracks and that all customers receive timely and effective support. The platform also offers a variety of useful features, such as customizable chat widgets, canned responses, and real-time visitor monitoring, which have helped me streamline my customer support processes and provide a more personalized and effective support experience.Overall, I've found that using LiveAgent has allowed me to improve my customer support processes, reduce response times, and ultimately improve customer satisfaction.

Pros:

I would say that what I like most about it is the ability to provide immediate assistance to customers. The chat feature allows us to quickly respond to customer inquiries and resolve issues in real-time, which has resulted in a high level of customer satisfaction.I also appreciate the chat routing feature, which ensures that customer inquiries are directed to the right department or agent. This helps to streamline our support process and ensure that customers receive the assistance they need as quickly as possible.In addition, the chat feature allows us to easily integrate pre-written responses and templates, which helps to save time and ensures consistency in our support messaging. The chat transcripts and analytics also provide valuable insights into our customer interactions, allowing us to continuously improve our support processes and provide an even better customer experience.

Cons:

I must say that what I least liked about the platform is that I have occasionally experienced connection or stability issues while using it. Although this doesn't happen frequently, it can be frustrating when it does, especially if we're trying to provide real-time support to a customer.I have also found that some of the advanced features can be a bit difficult to understand and configure. Although the platform is generally quite intuitive and easy to use, it can take time and effort to learn how to use some of the more advanced functions.However, overall, these issues are relatively minor and haven't significantly impacted my overall experience with LiveAgent. The platform is still very effective and efficient for providing customer support and has allowed me to improve customer satisfaction and response times.

last year

Hello Maximiliano! Thanks for sharing your thoughts on LiveAgent! It's great to know that our chat features and routing have been helpful for you in delivering quick and efficient support to your customers. We always aim to make a positive impact on your customer service experience. We are sorry to hear about connection or stability issues you've encountered. Sometimes, these issues can be caused by internet connection problems. However, if they persist, please don't hesitate to contact our support team. We're constantly working on enhancing our platform's performance to ensure a smooth experience for our users. Thanks again for your review, and we're glad to have you as part of the LiveAgent family. We'll continue to do our best to help you provide top-notch customer service. - LiveAgent Team