15 years helping Canadian businesses

About LiveAgent

Start for Free with LiveAgent and provide excellent customer service with the ultimate customer experience software solution.

Learn more about LiveAgent

Pros:

Liveagent puts Facebook or email in one inbox. This is a very good software that helps both customers and agents.

Cons:

Nothing so far, still looking for something to complain about.

LiveAgent ratings

4.6
4.7
4.6
4.7

8.9/10

LiveAgent has an overall rating of 4.7 out 5 stars based on 1,574 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used LiveAgent before?

Filter reviews (1,574)

Jana
Jana
Senior Director Of Marketing in US
Computer Software, 10,000+ Employees

Elevated Quality of Service for Customers

Comments: I think firms medium and large in size would benefit from using LiveAgent because of how intuitive it is.

Pros:

LiveAgent is an indispensable tool for me to maintain tight relationships with my customers and my team. It's the finest platform for handling customer support requests since it's reasonably priced, has a straightforward user interface, and includes all the necessary tools.My interactions with clients have been simpler and more efficient as a result. aids our support staff in serving our clients more quickly and effectively.

Cons:

My team is functioning smoothly. Everything looks okay up until this point.

7 months ago

Hello Jana :) Appreciating your warm feedback, especially about how we've been instrumental in streamlining your interactions with your customers. Customer relationships are indeed crucial, and it's great to see LiveAgent adding value in that area. Glad to read that your team's operation is running without a hitch in our platform. Just to let you know, we are persistently working on enhancing our features to accommodate the growing needs of large-scale businesses like yours in the computer software industry. We can handle all those emails and teams you mentioned, we've got you covered! Once again thanks for choosing LiveAgent. - LiveAgent Team

Christian
Christian
Human Resources Manager in US
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 1,001–5,000 Employees

Our support communications are centralized with LiveAgent

Comments: The pricing structure is the one thing I'd like to see altered. They've made it possible to aggregate feedback from many channels—including Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook—but unfortunately, doing so costs an additional $39 per channel.

Pros:

It's great that we can designate a single administrator to sort incoming emails, allocate them to the appropriate agents, and monitor their responses until the problem is resolved.

Cons:

The safety, the ease of usage, It's the greatest there is since it's so simple to implement, integrate, administer, and utilize; there are never any misunderstandings or missteps in the communication.

7 months ago

Hi Christian, Thank you very much for your kind review. We are glad to hear that LiveAgent has been the right choice for you and that you have been satisfied with the benefits it brings to your everyday work life. Our team is available 24/7 via chat and email so don't hesitate to reach out in case of any questions or issues, including any pricing queries! -LiveAgent team

Guillaume
Poject Manager in Mauritius
Textiles, 11–50 Employees

Great and easy to use

5.0 3 weeks ago New

Comments: It was overall a great experience and I do not regret my choice.

Pros:

Easy to use and easy to setup, liveagent was up on my staging envoronment in 15 minutes. It was easy to configure my rules and good to go in less than 2 days

Cons:

Some features were hard to locate and I had to contact my customer sucecss manager quite often.

3 weeks ago

Thank you, Guillaume, for sharing your experience. It's great to hear how swiftly you got LiveAgent set up! We're sorry some features gave you a bit of a hunt, though. Please know, we're here to help streamline that process for you - never hesitate to reach out 24/7 - LiveAgent Team

Alberto
Operations Director in Spain
Marketing & Advertising, 11–50 Employees

Mediocre lifecycle management

Comments: It has been from more to less. In the last 3 years has barely evolved (if not regressed), not being anymore a market leader. If I still haven't changed is due to all integration I have already done with the app.

Pros:

It's a really useful omnichannel tool, which requires mid-size effort to configure and obtain an inmediate profit.

Cons:

Development and support are on their own. They add/ change / delete functionalities without further notice. It's quite frustrating when a given morning your agents tell you that something you have been using for years is not working and when you reach support team responds saying that this feature never existed, as you are idiots. This issue could be easily solved if product team would submit a regular/weekly email with the content of the product roadmap, so teams can addapt in advance their operation to deleted/changed/added functionalities.

2 years ago

Hello Alberto, thank you very much for your honest review. We are happy to see that you find LiveAgent a useful omnichannel tool but at the same time, we are also very sad to hear about your negative experience. We are gathering the suggestions and features requested from our customers plus we have some internal initiatives to keep the growth of our solution. Recently we have been slowed down by a code refactoring that cannot be seen by users as an immediate improvement, but it's very important in a long term. All the changes can be found here in our changelog -> https://dev.ladesk.com/ and also in our blog post here -> https://www.liveagent.com/blog/news/ which is highlighting the most significant changes. Anyways, I will pass your feedback about the potential improvement of sharing the details about upcoming changes to our manager. I am again very sorry if there has been any change that caused you any inconvenience.

Pierre
MD in Sweden
Sporting Goods, 2–10 Employees

Excellent software at great price

5.0 last month New

Pros:

Simple to learn, complete and all in one software.

Cons:

I can not think of anything that is not good.

last month

Thank you, Pierre, for your 5-star review! We're thrilled to hear you find LiveAgent easy to learn and appreciate its all-in-one functionality. If anything comes to mind that you'd like to see improved or added, we're here to listen and help make your experience even better! - LiveAgent Team

Monica
Administrative and Operations Cordinator in Canada
Entertainment, 2–10 Employees

Cost effective and user friendly

5.0 2 months ago New

Comments: Even though I have used other customer support softwares, this was my first time selecting a provider and setting up the account and tools by myself. Initially I worried it would be too technical and difficult but the setting up process is easy, well explained and there always is assistance available.

Pros:

LiveAgent is easy to set up, to use, and customer support agents are always readily available to assist.

Cons:

I wish tags were visible on the main page.

last month

Hey Monica, Thanks for the awesome feedback and the high rating! We're glad to hear you found LiveAgent to be cost-effective and user-friendly. We're always here to help if you need it. Noted on the tags visibility – I'll pass this along to our team. Thanks for choosing us and welcome aboard! - LiveAgent Team

Business Strategy Consultant in Canada
Individual & Family Services, 2–10 Employees

Initial Reactions

5.0 last month New

Pros:

I need it for email management but the ease of use and the additional features positively surprised me.

Cons:

There are so many things to do, but I like and dislike that.

last month

Hi David! Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts on LiveAgent. It's great to hear that you enjoy the ease of use and many functions of LiveAgent. We understand that the variety of features can be overwhelming, but our team is here to support you as you explore them. Don't hesitate to reach out if you need any guidance. - LiveAgent Team

Cherie
Owner in US
Apparel & Fashion, Self Employed

Critical for success of my company

5.0 3 weeks ago New

Pros:

The ease of use and integration into other programs.

Cons:

Short trial period in order to be able to fully evaluate product in order to continue using for success of company customer support.

2 weeks ago

Thank you for your awesome review, Cherie! Currently, we are offering a 1-month trial, which is among the best on the market. We believe this period should be sufficient for you to explore all our features. However, if you find yourself needing an extra day or two for testing, please don't hesitate to let us know. - LiveAgent Team

Josh
President in US
Construction, 2–10 Employees

Easy to setup, give it a shot

5.0 2 months ago New

Pros:

The ease of setting it up to start immediately. This really stood out.

Cons:

Nothing it was extremely easy to setup a free trial. Maybe more options for the live chat icon would be nice

2 months ago

Thank you for the awesome review, Josh! We're thrilled to hear that setting up LiveAgent for your company was a breeze. Noted on the live chat icon options – we'll certainly consider adding more variations in the future. If you need any assistance or have further suggestions, don't hesitate to reach out. - LiveAgent Team

Consumer Goods, 11–50 Employees

Good Softwarem Bit expensive when you add extentions

5.0 2 weeks ago New

Comments: Good, its easy to use. Setup was very easy.

Pros:

Should just make a total package and total price. Facebook and whats app should not be a seperate module

Cons:

Liveagents wants me to pay for seperate modules. Just make 2 or 3 tiers. Light medium, Advanced. and 3 price brackets. that way we know what to expect.

last week

Hi, Thank you very much for your feedback. We are glad that you have been overall satisfied with LiveAgent and its features. Our pricing is structured in a way to allow more flexibility for our clients, however, we will pass your feedback to our team. Have a great day! -LiveAgent team

Guy
Owner in Belgium
Arts & Crafts, 2–10 Employees

We needed an upgrade for our support app and decided to switch to LiveAgent. We're very happy we did

Comments: The biggest benefit we get from LiveAgent is being able to communicate with customers and immediately see their order history (shopify integration) and their previous messages with our support team. This saves time for both us and the customer.

Pros:

The plethora of functionalities and having all support channels in 1 app: live chat, email, social and phone. I also highly value great support. A great app with mediocre support is not a great app. So, besides all the options in the app I was also happy to find LiveAgent has a great support team themselves.

Cons:

Compared to our last support app the dashboard feels very cluttered, but LiveAgent also has lots more functions, so it's not a big deal. Once you're used to it, you don't notice it anymore.

4 years ago

Hello Guy, thank you very much for nice review. We appreciate it. Have a nice day :)

Robert
Assistant Client Services Supervisor in Canada
Information Technology & Services, 11–50 Employees

Live-Agent is for you!

Comments: Overall Live agent has made our office more productive and has allowed us to better track current and past events. We have been trying to use more and more of the features of the system in our day-to-day work. As we do we are finding more and better ways to organize our data and track our metrics. This is allowing us to better see where we are spending our time and better hire new employees. In using Live-Agent in day to day use the auto-tagging, rules, colourization of emails, and search functionsm make dealing with problems and solutions so much faster. We better understand and find what we want and better know who to bring into client issues. When I started we have 5 employees and all used outlook. The about of control and organization Live-Agent allows has put us lightyears ahead.

Pros:

I find the organizational tools the best thing about Live-agent. I started with an Outlook based system and searching for emails even a week old was a test in agony. With Live-Agent the ability to auto organizes our emails, with tags, persons, folders, custom filters, timed colouring, etc has made dealing with emails so much easier. I rarely have to search for more than a min to find what I want. In dealing with an ever-growing team is important to have a smooth onboarding process. I am quickly and easily able to explain the basics of Live-Agent to a new team member and when necessary limit there flow of work so as not to overwhelm them. I can also see what they are writing and have open so I can keep an eye on their reply if needed. The contact list has made dealing the new clients much easier as is the managing of who is on an email chain. Since we often need to curate information it is a relief to know we are in control of who sees what when. We currently have a small knowledge-based but we hope to expand its use over the next year and make that a large part of how we use the system.

Cons:

At times the email chains can get quite bloated as more replays are added to them. This can make a new person coming into the chain not feel they can find what they want. Also, the general search for emails is great but the in email search I find a bit limiting. It can be hard to find the exact message with the information I need sometimes.

4 years ago

Dear Robert, thank you very much for your honest and complex review! We are very happy to hear that LiveAgent is helping you in your day to day work and that you are using all the features -tags, custom filters, folders, etc. to help you find anything that you need! We understand that managing a business is not an easy thing and that is why we wanted LiveAgent to speed up things for you and your employees. Either when replying to a ticket, where you can use our features of "Canned messages" and/or "Predefined answers" and templates, or filters tags, etc. that help you look for any ticket you need and also not to forget the feature of "Recent tickets" where you can see all the previous tickets with a specific contact directly in the ticket without having to go back to the main inbox. Regarding the bloated email chains, I can pass this on to our developers. Feel free to shoot us an email at [email protected] if you have any idea of how exactly you would like it to work! :)

Christopher
Founder & President in US
Computer Software, 2–10 Employees

Great all in one solution.

Comments: Overall, we have one product for web, email, chat, and phone support.

Pros:

It was easy to get started and provides an all in one solution for helpdesk and support. The fact that it can connect to our website and provide chat as well as a knowledge base was great... but adding the capability of Phone Support through VOIP connections gives it an edge over almost everything out there. It's very customizable and we haven't found any issues with making it do what we need it to do. The support folk are good and answered all questions we had, but frankly we didn't really need them too much when we got started. They have continued to fix bugs and add features, so it's an active and live product that keeps getting better.

Cons:

The UI could be a lot better. It's not bad, but it's not super great either. It takes a while to learn how to use the interface as some aspects aren't obvious. Once you know them, it's not bad, but it should be more obvious how to use it.

4 years ago

Hi Christopher, thank you for your honest feedback! I am very glad to hear that you have managed to set everything up according to your needs as LiveAgent was developed in a way that each customer can custom the whole automation part and other features to their needs as we understand that business can be different from one to another :) Feel free to shoot us an email at [email protected] with suggestions on improving the UI or any other suggestions you might have! We would be more than happy to pass that on our developers :)

Federico
Federico
CCO in Uruguay
Leisure, Travel & Tourism, 11–50 Employees

B2B portfolio management

Comments: I thought it was going to be a more difficult change or that the system was not going to adapt to our business due to its low cost. Pleasantly I can say that the experience has been very good: the whole organization has quickly acquired it and helps us to work more orderly and with the peace of mind that information is not lost among so many communication channels, since LiveAgent centralizes almost all of them.

Pros:

What I like most about LiveAgent is that we didn't lose the personalization that our business requires, on the contrary, we managed to improve it by being more agile with response times by removing the dependence on responses and email forwarding with many people in CC to handle a single sale. All the actors in the sales process can participate simultaneously if necessary, centralizing and keeping the information available to everyone. The tagging system of the tickets is very useful when prioritizing, the departments and the assignment allow to order and define who is responsible at each stage. We can set up our own ticket and contact fields, so we can manage the software as we need to. Finally, the biggest beneficiary is our client, who receives a better service.

Cons:

I would like to be able to mention an agent who receives a notification about any comment on the ticket. Anyway, the system has a chat or an internal call that can be made about the tickets and they help a lot when it comes to teamwork.

4 years ago

Thank you so much for your kind and complex feedback, Federico! I am thrilled to hear that LiveAgent plays a role in the improvement of a way that your business handles customer support! Our software is making sure that no ticket will be missed or skipped and it also allows all the agents to see who is working on which ticket so that agents can easily avoid double-work! We also wanted to make sure that LiveAgent will be affordable for any business regardless of its size! :) Just know that you can always reach us 24/7 via chat on our website! :)

Frederico
Head of Customer Service in Latvia
Consumer Services, 51–200 Employees

Great cooperation with Liveagent

Comments: So far it is great!
I am looking forward to new features such as Whatsapp, Chatbot and Call rotation, and, I am sure we will improve our usage of the software even better.
Keep doing the great job you are doing!

Pros:

I like that Liveagent provides such close support to our team, never leaving our agents without a reply. Also, they care about the customers and provide close interaction with us.

Cons:

It is not that easy when different departments are integrated into the platform, and, it requires some time to set up all the functionalities, so they are not colliding

4 years ago

Hi Frederico, Thank you very much for such an excellent review. We are so pleased that LiveAgent continues to be the right fit for you and your company after more than two years! Our team is happy to hear you have been satisfied with the support and that we have been able to take care of any issues along the way. Stay tuned for more updates coming your way to make LiveAgent even better. Happy to have you on board!

Nitin
Nitin
Senior Graphics Designer in India
Information Technology & Services, 5,001–10,000 Employees

Easy and helpful tool only for live chat services or live customer support

Comments: Even with lots of features bad support system might make this application little annoying. Overall Liveagent is easy to use helpdesk that tracks everything in real time. Comparably affordable, easy to deploy and if they add custom support email for every agent then this tool is best in class.

Pros:

Lots of helpful features among which one that helps SEO of our website. I have heard lot from other companions about this brand and that made me recommend this to my team. Its again easy to deploy tool like many of the new tools but you don't need to entirely change your website structure code to implement this and that inclined us towards LiveAgent. One more thing that highlighted while we I was on trial that it had a video chatting service that definitely solved many internal issues with customers.

Cons:

LiveAgent should work on their interface as its not much easy for non technical person. Lots of other application even if they lack features but they are easy to use. Their support hangs many times and I need to wait half or 1 hour to get a support from their team regarding any issues and that's sometimes annoying.

2 years ago

Hello Nitin! Thank you for your review. We're glad to see that you are happy with the product. As for our Customer Service, it is very unusual that you will be waiting for that long. Could you please share with us your ticket number on [email protected] and we'll look into it. - LiveAgent Team

Sarah
Sarah
System Administrator in US
Information Technology & Services, 10,000+ Employees

LiveAgent is professional for agent and customer

Comments: It's excellent that customers may leave a note or utilize the knowledgebase to solve issues when agents are unavailable (for example, outside of business hours). It's great that many people may work on a ticket at once, and we can all see who's working on what and how they've responded.

Pros:

Just do it! Superb assistance, interesting and expertly presented content, and a thoroughly professional demeanor throughout. Because of how user-friendly it is for salespeople and consumers alike, our business has no plans to switch providers. Many customers have been helped by a live person who answered their concerns or resolved their issues immediately, eliminating the need for them to wait on hold.

Cons:

It's not like I love the pause button or anything. I'd rather have the option of setting an away status that sends a busy signal to the customer while I take a quick break for whatever reason (comfort, food, etc.). However, the IT assistance is excellent, and while I agree that some features, like scheduling store hours, are overly difficult, I appreciate the effort.

2 years ago

Hello Sarah, thank you very much for your amazing review! We appreciate you sharing your feedback with us and we are thrilled to see you satisfied with our solution not planning to switch to any other provider. Feel free to send us more details about how exactly you imagine the feature of setting an away status via chats on our website and we will be happy to report it to our developers for our future improvement. Until then, you can put yourself on pause at any time so that no chats/calls would ring to you and your colleagues could also see that you are currently on a pause. You can also reach us via email at [email protected] at any time! :)

Julie
Julie
Human Resources Generalist in US
Hospital & Health Care, 5,001–10,000 Employees

My help desk has a record of every time I asked for help

Comments: Their method is straightforward and easy to use, which is why I appreciate it. Because of its adaptability and usefulness for real-time communication. It's easy to use and runs smoothly in the background, and I appreciate the reporting options and high efficiency it provides.

Pros:

Everything about it is great because it has features that are both useful and simple to operate. It has a lot of useful features, and I enjoy using the intuitive UI. I really appreciated the accessibility of the contact form editing and the live chat widgets.

Cons:

I could make up a story about something I enjoy if I really wanted to, but right now things are going swimmingly in the correct direction. We anticipate zero issues after the solution has been implemented and properly configured.

7 months ago

Hello Julie! Appreciate your detailed review! Your emphasis on our intuitive UI and useful features is quite precise. Thrilled to know you've found our contact form editing and live chat widgets hassle-free. Thank you once again for appreciating the straightforwardness and high efficiency of our system. Your support means a lot to us and we promise to continue delivering a system that runs smoothly in the background. - LiveAgent Team

Ben
Manager in UK
Design, 2–10 Employees

Simplified support in one place

Comments: Live Agent has helped me respond to customers quicker over whatever communication they chose to use. It also means I can easily see past interactions with a customer when they contact us again, allowing me to come across as much more personal to them. The organisation of tickets is excellent, distributing them by department, or agent workload etc. This has definitely closed the gaps in our customer service response, making sure nothing falls through the cracks.

Pros:

The integration of multiple customer channels into one inbox. Customers can send me facebook messages, comment on posts, emails, contact form submissions etc. and they all come into one inbox. When I reply the message goes back to the customer using whatever system they used.It make us look super responsive on any platform!

Cons:

The interface is a little dated and could do with a refresh. the iOS app is limited and doesn't have access to canned responses etc.

last year

Hi Ben, Thank you very much for your feedback. We are glad to hear that LiveAgent has been the right choice for you when it comes to providing better customer care. Our team is working hard to improve the UI of both the web-app and our mobile app so keep an eye out for future updates! -LiveAgent team

Faith
Faith
Account Manager in Kenya
Food & Beverages, 51–200 Employees

Kudos to LiveAgent for being a champion in customer support. Exceptional and brilliant software.

Comments: The experience from our end has been a reliable one. From implementation to usage, LiveAgent has always been at the top most level in ensuring that we are able to meet our customer support delivery needs in the best way we know how. This allows us to give our customers a satisfying experience by delivering real-time support to their inquiries and ensuring they are always contented with the services that we offer.

Pros:

LiveAgent dashboard is clean and the Graphical User Interface is simplified making it an outstandingly easy to use tool. A that LiveAgent does best is allowing the customer support team to always be available for the customers by offering real-time and up-to-date resolution and customer support services. The user support is 24/7 available and very helpful. It has a lot of plugins which allows you to connect it with other products in use like Google Forms, MailEnable among many others. The livechat option is very impactful as it allows customers to easily and quickly reach out for customer support services. Also, it makes it possible for you to deliver quality and satisfying customer support to your customers through multiple support channels ensuring total customer satisfaction at any given time.

Cons:

LiveAgent ease of usability is key to its success in ensuring that customer support services are delivered in the most reliable and effective way possible. I have used this product for a while and i can confidently say that there no feature which is difficult to use or any feature that i would want to be added.

11 months ago

Hello Faith! Thank you for your review of LiveAgent! It's awesome to see that our effort to make the platform reliable and easy to use is paying off :) Keep up the good work! - LiveAgent Team

Liam
Software Engineer in US
Information Technology & Services, 51–200 Employees

LiveAgent enhances customer service in any context

Comments: We are making a concerted effort to engage external communication across various divisions; this has provided invaluable training for fostering constant support. With the support of LiveAgent, we are able to provide superior chat service around the clock and provide quicker responses to customers' inquiries. LiveAgent is a platform for two-way contact between businesses and their customers via chat, email, and push alerts. This has the potential to improve customer service, strengthen relationships with customers, and boost revenue for businesses. It's helped me deliver excellent support to customers despite having only basic group messaging capabilities. Using it has helped me immensely.

Pros:

LiveAgent allows me to provide my customers with instant, personalized support via chat, all from one streamlined platform. Restoring active conversation in each and every encounter with customers has been crucial. The software's support team is well-known for their ability to optimize any setting. With LiveAgent, clients can instantly connect with a support agent to ask inquiries, sort out problems, and get answers. LiveAgent's ability to provide timely and pertinent responses has the potential to boost customer happiness and enrich the entire service experience. More satisfied customers are more likely to return and spread the good word.

Cons:

The excessive prices have caused a financial strain on several organizations, which is something I strongly dislike.

8 months ago

Hey there, Liam! Thanks for sharing your thoughts. Glad to hear our platform is shaping your customer relationships in a positive way. As for our pricing. We've rolled out annual plans lately which cater to all types of businesses with flexible pricing tiers. This should ease any financial stress. Also, big thanks for your 10/10 recommendation. Take care and continue enjoying LiveAgent! :) - LiveAgent Team

Christopher
Account Manager in US
Information Technology & Services, 2–10 Employees

The support from LiveAgent is absolutely great. Live chat+ help desk solution.

Comments: My overall experience is great. I like the ability to configure the system to use in multiple departments.

Pros:

LiveAgent is used in our customers support department and we also use it to communicate with our customers making helpful and fast support. This tool is very user-friendly and easy to use by anyone in my team. I like this solution because it's fast to address problems of making the connection between customers who have issues and it's easy to direct them to available agents to help them. Great support.

Cons:

I think the reporting features should be enhanced to allow more detailed and less generic reports.

6 months ago

Hello Christopher, It's always refreshing to hear positive feedback from our users. We agree, the ability to swiftly connect customers to available team members is one of LiveAgent's extensive benefits. The aim is to make customer support a breeze for our users, and it's wonderful that our vision aligns with your experience. Your suggestion on enhancing the reporting feature is duly noted. We continuously strive for improvement and will take this suggestion to heart. Pleased to hear your overall experience is great and that LiveAgent's configurability has been beneficial for multiple departments in your organization. Thanks for your feedback and for choosing LiveAgent! - LiveAgent Team

Tim
Owner in Germany
Marketing & Advertising, 2–10 Employees

All-in-one support solution

Pros:

I love LiveAgent! In the past, I always used the same communication channels for business and private, or at least they were on the same device. Situations like this were quite common: I wanted to have a Skype call with my best friend, and suddenly a customer notices that l am online and sends me support messages via direct message. My messages used to be all over the place, you have a phone call with a customer, suddenly you get a WhatsApp support request three days later. Or some customer who lives in a different time zone calls you at 3 AM because they forgot about where you live and you forgot to turn off your phone. With LiveAgent I am streamlining my entire communication. I created a support@email address for my domain and forward any incoming email to LiveAgent. | also linked my contact form on my website via Zapier to create an instant ticket. Instead of giving customers my Skype ID, I use the built-in video call feature in LiveAgent, so there are no unforeseen interruptions. Voice calls can be integrated as well including a real landline phone number, which is cool. The chat Widget can be fine-tuned to only appear under certain conditions, for example, if someone is spending 15 seconds or more on the pricing page. Overall this tool allows me to have strong boundaries and office hours with customers. | am going to use the second user account for my assistant and then use the routing emails to automatically assign all tickets to him. This dramatically frees up my time

Cons:

The design is slightly outdated and it was a bit complicated to find everything during setup.

4 years ago

Thank you very much fot your nice feedback. we are happy that you are satisfied with us :) We still working on our improvement :) Have a nice day

Mato G.
Mato G.
Chief growth officer in Slovenia
Business Supplies & Equipment, 11–50 Employees

The solution that overcame competition at high speed

Comments: Great value for the money.

Pros:

It saves us tons of time, its user friendly and extremely efficient. Good connectivity with other apps.

Cons:

Hard to do tailoring to our very specific needs

4 years ago

Hi there, Thank you very much for your feedback! We are so pleased to hear that LiveAgent has been able to meet most of your needs and make your work-life a little bit easier. That said, no software is ever perfect and our team works hard every day to further improve the software and pack it full of new integrations and plugins to truly meet every need out there. Stay tuned for more updates coming your way!

Oriola
Software Developer in US
Computer Software, 201–500 Employees

LiveAgent: exclusive support for any circumstance or incident

Comments: As a company, we have found that creating tickets and using the LiveAgent chat to manage them has helped us much in meeting the needs of our clients and promoting our products and services in an expedient manner. We've been able to improve communication with our clients and boost our output as a result. Any business that uses LiveAgent to better serve their regular and prospective clientele will see a noticeable uptick in output as a result.

Pros:

One of the many reasons I love using it is that I can use LiveAgent from any computer, tablet, or smartphone with a web browser. Because of its adaptability, user-friendliness, and low cost, it can achieve impressive productivity levels. It's incredibly user-friendly and offers complete visibility with minimal setup. The interface is straightforward and requires little in the way of prior knowledge or training to put to use. The program's intuitive and robust automation features make it particularly useful. I also appreciated how easily it created tickets in response to client incidents, requests, or concerns.

Cons:

LiveAgent is not the most user-friendly, but both the communication and the progress made thus far have been outstanding; it has many useful functions.

last year

Hello Oriola! We are happy to hear that LiveAgent has been a valuable tool for your company in meeting the needs of your clients and promoting your products and services. It's always satisfying to know that our platform is helping businesses like yours achieve their goals. Thanks for sharing your positive experience and we look forward to continuing to support your success. - LiveAgent Team