15 years helping Canadian businesses

Fiverr Workspace Reviews

About Fiverr Workspace

Smart, seamless freelancer tools to build, manage, and grow your business from proposal to payment. Focus on the work you love!

Learn more about Fiverr Workspace

Pros:

I can keep track of each invoice for each service my organization offers. The online payment is also great as I can bill my clients i.mmediaimmediately.

Fiverr Workspace ratings

4.6

9.2/10

Fiverr Workspace has an overall rating of 4.7 out 5 stars based on 448 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used Fiverr Workspace before?

Chloe
Chloe
Owner in UK
Marketing & Advertising, Self Employed

Absolutely love this product!

Comments: Brilliant experience with this software. The more I use it, the more I fall in love with it. It has significantly reduced the time I spent working on "tedious" business tasks such as accounts and invoicing. It's helped to streamline my processes and I'm looking forward to seeing what new features they come out with in the future.

Pros:

As a freelancer, AND CO provides everything I need - from proposals, to time tracking and accounts. I provide services that are generally paid for on a month by month ongoing basis. I found it incredibly difficult to find a simple to use software that provided a monthly subscription direct debit option for clients, when I found out AND CO had this it really sealed the deal for me. I started using this software for the accounts side of things and didn't use it for much else at first. This wasn't any fault of AND CO's it just wasn't something I really looked into at the time. I then started using AND CO to send proposals and get contracts signed for existing clients. It's so simple to do and I can set up a monthly direct debit in seconds. The income from this is then automatically added into my accounts software and any reoccurring monthly outgoings such as my phone bill are also logged automatically every month if you set it to do this. This means, all I have to add into my accounts each week are any "one off" expenses I may have accumulated during the week. This has decreased the amount of time I have spent working on little things like accounts significantly. Also, the customer service is wonderful. Honestly, couldn't offer more thanks to everyone at AND CO who have tolerated my constant question asking!

Cons:

My only negative about this software for me, is that in the proposals section, there is no option to create a template proposal but I know this is something the team are working on which is great!

5 years ago

Heyo Chloe, thanks for your review! Awesome to hear that we provide everything you need - and that our Subscriptions feature has made such a difference for you! We've recently implemented a feature I think you'll like: you can now re-use existing Proposals, meaning templates are now possible. Woo-hoo! If anything else comes to mind, please do not be a stranger and head right on over to our in-app Support Chat. We want to do everything we can to help!

Graphic Design Software, Self Employed

New user but very pleased!

Comments: Overall, my experience has been positive. I am happy I switched over and have intentions of staying put!

Pros:

And.co caught my eye because I was in search of a new system for my business. I wanted a simple system that was robust. I needed to be able to track time, submit proposals and contracts, and be able to print out reports as needed. And.co was able to do all of that for me. I came from a system that charged me based off of how many clients I have (which is ridiculous for a freelancer). And.co doesn't do that. I have the ability to have unlimited clients for a cheaper rate than the old system I was using. I am excited to see what other improvements they make. It's a great system for a freelancer!

Cons:

Nothing has been a deal-breaker so far. There were a few things I needed to reach out to customer support about but they were prompt in their reply and were very helpful. I think the only thing I would probably suggest is offering an option to be able to automatically round up tickets to the nearest 1/4 hour mark. I have always billed by the quarter-hour but now have to manually adjust the time before I invoice (which is a pain). My old system had an option I could turn on and it would automatically round up the timer to the nearest quarter hour once it was stopped.

4 years ago

Hey There, We are so happy you have joined us and thank you for the review. Glad to hear that you like our time tracking, proposals, contracts and reporting features as well as our unlimited clients feature on our Pro plan. We are always open to feedback and you can reach out to us with any suggestions anytime right in the app via our support chat. Jodi*

Megan
Graphic & Web Designer in US

Used to Love And.Co, but They've Changed

Comments: Two years ago no competitor was offering the breadth of features that AND.CO offered for free. It felt like someone out there was finally rooting for me as a newly started out freelancer, rather than charging hefty fees (ahem, Bonsai at $16/month billed annually). I began to worry when I read that AND.CO was bought by Fiverr roughly a year ago. Press releases said nothing would change, therefore the software would remain free. A few months later the free account only allowed for 1 active client, which is workable if you archive clients you don't need right away. They created 1 alternative Pro plan that costs a whopping $18/month billed annually. AND.CO still had a lot of great features and I loved the customer service so I cut my losses and started archiving and unarchiving clients. May 2020—COVID-19 has put available work at an all-time low for many freelancers. Self-employed workers have endured over a month of no unemployment benefits and are just now getting some relief (if they can manage to successfully apply and meet the requirements). AND.CO chooses this time to inform me that you can no longer unarchive archived clients on the free account. Basically you can only have 1 client, which makes the free account useless for most. I'm disgusted, I thought they cared more about their users. This was such a hard blow I switched to Harvest the same day I got the email. If you truly care about supporting freelancers, don't start making them shell out money during a pandemic!

Pros:

I loved the clean, modern user interface. It is a bit glitchy sometimes but was still really nice to work in. Before AND.CO I was doing all of my invoices manually and it was not working out well. AND.CO put all of my client info and time tracking in one place, allowed me to finally process credit cards, and manage invoices efficiently. It was a godsend when I first found it, but then it was bought out.

Cons:

The only feature AND.CO lacked for me at first was a place to take down client notes during meetings. My client notes were the only things not organized somehow within AND.CO. I sent them a feature request for it and after some time it was accepted and implemented. I had never had a company actually listen to my feedback and that felt amazing. The only glitch I've experienced with the software features themselves has been in the Terms section under Projects. I add Product Services (ex: Logo Design, Website Design) and set their rates of pay and then track time in the Project and label the tracked time with those Services but when I go to invoice the Project it doesn't properly show how many hours were tracked under each Service. I can send an invoice anyway, but I'd much rather show the client what the hours they are paying for went into.

4 years ago

Hey Megan, Thanks for your review and glad we were able to implement your feature request for client notes. Regarding invoicing time tracked, I would love to help guide you on how you can add time tracked hours to your invoice for each service and you can reach us directly via the in app support chat tab anytime. Also thanks for your detailed feedback regarding our Free Plan and Paid Pro Plan, We know these are difficult times across the board, but we at AND.CO continue to invest in the product to make it as useful and helpful to freelancers globally. I want to highlight that we offer a free plan which you can use with one client for free for as long as you like, otherwise you can unlock unlimited clients by upgrading to AND.CO Pro and we would be more than happy to help personally if you reach out to us in the support chat tab. :)

Mandeep
Logo design in India
Design, Self Employed

Fiverr a best freelancing platform

Comments: I started freelancing on fiverr on 2021 , experience of about 3 years , at first i unable to get my first order but that time a feature of fiverr the " buyer request " is very useful for me , i used it and get my first order but now the fiverr remove by fiverr . But slowly slowly i move forward and get knowledge about seo , description , title and mamy buyers start to come on my profile and i got orders and i work on them . Fiverr gives me an opportunity to put my skills in to a big business.

Pros:

Gig : the most useful feature in fiverr is gig , any user can make a gig easly and start to earn.

Cons:

Competition for new sellers : new sellers face very difficulties to get their first order

Zach
Business Owner/Web Developer in US
Marketing & Advertising, 2–10 Employees

Great Software for Freelancers

Comments: It has really helped us see the whole picture from starting with a client through to the final invoice and then being able to track our income and expenses. Other than being a full on CRM (which I am not asking for) it really does have everything we use in one place. That is really the best part. I got this program before the "Pro" feature where there was everything available and no restriction to number of active clients, so it was a little rough to adjust to the suddenly this program that you have been using and getting used to is now going to cost you money. But it has been worth the money that we have spent, so not really a problem, just a (very) minor inconvenience.

Pros:

It has so many features in one place. Proposals and contracts along with invoicing and accounting features to be able to take a project from start to finish with a client.

Cons:

Switching between lists to keep different clients/projects organized can sometimes get tricky, but that may just be me losing track of which list I am in.

4 years ago

Hey Zach, This is amazing! Thank you for taking the time to review us! We are so glad that AND.CO Helps with Start to finish when it comes to proposals to payments. Regarding switching between lists I would be more than happy to help with the best workflows and you can reach us anytime right in the app via the in app support chat tab. Jodi*

Sharon
CEO in US
Marketing & Advertising, Self Employed

I am totally hooked on AND CO!

Comments: I have been using AND CO's free version for a couple of years now. I was a little concerned when they started charging for the software, but the monthly subscription is well worth the many improvements I've seen since I started paying. Their support team is the best! Not only are they fast and responsive, they are always friendly and willing to answer my many questions. I would recommend AND CO to any freelancer who is looking for an accounting and project management system.

Pros:

It is so easy to create proposals and contracts. I have one client with an ongoing contract for over a year, and they are very happy with my invoices. They usually pay within 24 hours or less.

Cons:

Time tracking is a little clunky. Converting timesheets to invoices needs a little work also.

5 years ago

Hey Sharon , Thank you very much for sharing your review, we are so thrilled to hear that it is so easy to create proposals and contracts with AND CO and for the awesome feedback regarding our customer support team, thank you so much! I would love to help with invoicing and time tracking anytime and If you ever need anything at all please reach out to us via the in-app support chat tab directly, your chief operators have got your back day and night! *Jodi

Cevdet
Project Engineer in Türkiye
Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, Self Employed

Let the Customers Find You

Comments: Fiverr Workspace has streamlined my project management process, and its integration with Fiverr's freelance marketplace is a huge advantage.

Pros:

Fiverr Workspace has completely transformed the way I work with freelancers. The platform is incredibly user-friendly and intuitive, and I love how easy it is to communicate with my team members. The ability to organize projects and assign tasks all in one place has been a game changer for my productivity. Plus, the integration with Fiverr's pool of talented freelancers makes it easy to find and hire the right person for the job.

Cons:

The reporting functionality could be improved. And I've experienced some occasional lag when using the platform.

Keisha
Visual Designer in US

Great All-In-One Product for Creative Freelancers

Pros:

I love that this comes with built in contracts. It can be very difficult to write a comprehensive contract that protects both you and the client.

Cons:

I wish there was a way to template common services or project types instead of having to manually set everything up every time.

4 years ago

Hey Keisha, Thanks for the amazing review, we really appreciate it and its great to hear that you love contracts with AND.CO as well as invoicing and time tracking. Feel free to hit us up anytime in the app support chat tab. We would love to hear from you. Jodi*

Samantha
Samantha
Independent Cleaning Contractor in US
Environmental Services, 2–10 Employees

I needed a good income/expense program

Comments: I usually try to play around with a program before committing because I don't like paying for anything, but this program ended up winning me over and now I'm a pro member.

Pros:

Unfortunately I started inputting data in October, so that process was tedious but once I got the hang of it, and now that I'm caught up, I really like how I can easily see my income/expenses/profits. I also absolutely love how I can create invoices ahead of time and set reminders to send them. This program allows me to create an invoice, send it, and it tells me when the customer views it, and then when it's paid, And.co marks it as paid and reminds me if there are outstanding balances with customers. Setting automatic expenses also helps.

Cons:

Inputting the information can be tedious, but it's worth it. I suggest starting at the beginning of the year and not in October like I did.

5 years ago

Hey Samantha, thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this great review! We're so glad you have joined us and we would love to show you how you can easily import your income and expense data via csv file straight into the app or connect your supported US bank account for automated expense tracking too! We want to do everything we can to help and if you ever have any questions or need us to check on anything at all please do not hesitate to reach out to us directly via the in-app support chat as your chief operators are standing by and we have got your back!! Jodi*

Queen
Management Consulting, Self Employed

Switched from Freshbooks and love And Co

Comments: Customer service is quick and excellent. I haven't had any issues with using the product.

Pros:

The invoicing and time tracking features are great, and it always works. I can send proposals and contracts to clients with ease.

Cons:

It is missing automatic email reminders for client invoices

4 years ago

Hey There Queen Joseph, Thanks for the amazing review, we are excited to hear that you are loving the invoicing, time tracking, proposals and contracts features with AND.CO and we can certainly pass on your feedback to add automatic reminders for sure.We really appreciate your support and your Chief Operators have always got your back! Hit us up anytime in the in-app support chat tab day and night your chief operators are standing by! Jodi*

Diana
Diana
Digital Operations Consultant in US
Information Technology & Services, Self Employed

And Co Is a Powerful Tool for Freelancers and Self-Employed

Comments: I primarily use And Co's web based platform. I LOVE that it's super easy to: 1- Create a contract with their template
2- Create and customize invoices
3- Create projects
4- Create tasks
5- Create invoices
As I mentioned previously, the fact that And Co are partnered with Freelancers Union adds a huge trust factor to using their service. If you offer a subscription based service they provide a separate feature to generate an invitation to your client so they can accept ongoing subscription service. I found the Timer feature quirky, where I started tracking time on one task and paused it. When I went back I couldn't see how I could restart my timer and ended up tracking the additional time separately for the same task. Another feature I like is the Shoebox, where you can forward receipts you have for business expenses and And Co gives you the ability to associate them to specific projects. Under the Income and Expenses they offer a great visual graph that lets you see your income fluctuation month to month. Overall, I'm really impressed with what And Co offers. There are quirks but they are in no way deal breakers, this is a tool that is committed to making freelancing life easier. I've definitely benefited from using their app.

Pros:

I read about Freelancers Union partnering with And Co and decided to try out And Co out. That was my incentive because Freelancers Union is dedicated to supporting freelancers, they're right to be paid on time and are a great resource. I've been using And Co for a year and my favorite feature is the invoicing process. You can send a custom message when you're ready to send the invoice and once it's pushed out, And Co sends you updates from when the Invoice is viewed, alerts for when an invoice is overdue, super easy to generate a reminder and from a design perspective it's super easy to login and see what invoices you've generated and the history. I rely on And Co heavily for the invoicing feature because it's so easy to use.

Cons:

I'd say the mobile app. I downloaded it to my Android smartphone and realized I couldn't remember my password to login. There's no Forgot Password link to trigger a password reset. The app triggers a vibration if you enter the wrong username or password but it won't say i.e., there is no account associated with this email, or this password is invalid. There is the option to login with Facebook, or to create a new account. To login, I reset my password from the web version of And Co, then logged in to the mobile app. I will say the design of the mobile app is pretty amazing. I can see my invoices and move between tasks. What's thrown me off is seeing invoices that I recorded as paid in the web version of And co, but in the mobile app I see an active "Record Payment" button with paid invoices. I'm very happy with the web version of And Co. I haven't reported these issues/questions to And Co support because it's not a priority to me. When I have time I'll try the mobile app more and send feedback to support.

5 years ago

Heyo Diana, We really appreciate you taking the time to write us this incredible, kind and informative review! We're so glad you've gotten this much use out of the app and that we've been able to make such an impact. In recent updates, we have addressed some of your concerns with the mobile app, but we're always looking for ways to improve. Adding a "Forgot Password?" prompt is a great idea that we're happy to consider. We'd love to hear more, especially about your feedback on our Time Tracking feature! Always feel free to reach out to us directly with any ideas as well as questions, comments or concerns. Thank you so much again for being a fan, Diana!

Jorge
Jorge
Information Technology & Services, Self Employed

Great bang for the buck

Comments: It is hard to complain about AND CO's business management software. Coming from Fiverr, it should not come as a surprise that the product is aimed straight at freelancers of the gig economy. It is incredibly easy to get started using this app because it has just the right amount of features. Not too much, not too little. Integrates well with Facebook and Google (as well as Fiverr) for login authentication. Notifications can be sent via email or via your browser. You can also integrate it with Slack. It manages your clients, proposals, contracts, projects, tasks and invoices. Invoicing is the only area where the software falls flat on its face because the process is not very intuitive. There are multiple issues and I will only mention those that stood out to me. I was trying to create an invoice for a particular client for this one specific project. And CO actually has that option built-in. However, the invoice kept coming up blank every time even though I had logged a whole month's worth of work for that particular project. I tried going to the task list hoping to select the tasks I needed to invoice and generate an invoice based on that, but the app only lets you specify whether or not a task has been invoiced. You might think that changing the setting to NO would automatically include it in the next project invoice but it will not. You can't even take a single task and create an invoice for it. Overall, invoicing needs to be reimagined.

Pros:

Getting started with this app is ridiculously easy You can customize the invoices with your company colors and logo Integrates with your bank account, Slack, Zapier, Google Calendar, Shopify, and Visor. You can import your own data into the app. Supports Facebook, Google, and Fiverr logins. Supports in-Browser notifications as well as email notifications Manages clients, contracts, proposals, projects, and tasks. It is very easy to configure this app and get incredible looking invoices going in a very short amount of time. Handles invoicing and recurring payments Has a mobile app, a chrome extension, and a Mac client. Supports WePay, PayPal, Stripe, and you can always direct people to your own custom payment URL. Help is available right inside the app. It is FREE

Cons:

Creating invoices is not very intuitive and needs some tuning to get it right.

5 years ago

Hey Jorge, thank you so much for sharing your thoughts! We're so happy we could make getting started easy and provide you with the integrations you need. Got any ideas for more? We'd love to hear them! We have just recently introduced a new one with FundBox which allows you to get paid early via a small line of credit - let us know if you'd like to learn more! We're happy to answer any questions, comments or concerns you have, such as with invoicing. From what you're describing, we think we might know how to help! Your friendly Chief Operators are always standing by.

Steve
Steve
Founder & Nerd Who Speaks Business in US

I've been using AND CO since they joined Fiverr and I often suggest it to new contractors I hire.

Comments: Helps my workflow and I trust the legality of the boiler plate contracts that come with the proposal and contracting features.

Pros:

I like that it's built from the ground up for freelancers, focused on offering a toolset to help us be protected and get paid. The workflow it provides has helped me to streamline the way I pitch business and request payment. I enjoy the modern design and attractive presentation for end clients. It is not only professional-looking, but updated and flexible, allowing me to present a solid branding experience. Best of all is the great customer service. I like interfacing with the same down-to-earth reps who are honest and friendly. Although they are not available 24/7, I am completely okay with that because my concerns are always addressed and I feel like my suggestions are taken seriously.

Cons:

Although it allows me to use a business name, the payment link defaulted to my personal name despite having business bank and PayPal accounts that I use with a DBA. Proposal and invoice templating is missing and, in my opinion, essential since many projects for different clients have a lot of similarities, but I understand that these features are forthcoming. I don't use the Project task features because I use other project management software.

5 years ago

Hey Steve, thanks for being a fan. We've always appreciated your feedback and love seeing your name pop-up in our Support Chat. We just wanted to let you know how much we appreciated you leaving us a review here and wanted to remind you to reach out if you need anything at all. Proposal and Invoice templating is absolutely possible and we're happy to help you to set that up for your clients. Thanks again, Steve; wishing you the best!

Adam
Copywriter in US
Marketing & Advertising, Self Employed

Tracking time and invoicing has never been easier

Comments: Exception. I hate dealing with customer service — as I'm sure most people do. And Co changes that feeling. With an embedded chat option, I can fire off recommendations and questions, and they quickly answer. When they say "That's a good idea. I'll let our developers know." they actually mean it. Truly an outstanding product and experience.

Pros:

As someone who focused on doing work and struggled with the business side of things, And Co helped change that all. I'm so glad I found this at the beginning of my freelance career. It has helped me easily track time, create projects, invoice, and keep tabs on how much I've made throughout the year. When stuck, or if I have an improvement recommendation, their customer service reps are truly unsurpassed. I recommend And Co to all my friends who freelance — and I've even gotten some agencies to use it for their daily needs.

Cons:

I'd like to think I was an early adapter of this program. I have seen impressive changes throughout the year I've used it. What I initially thought weren't good changes ended up being great in the end when I understood them. The constant evolution proves they want to make this the best program ever for freelancers.

5 years ago

Hey Adam, It's always a pleasure to hear from you and we're so glad you took the time to leave us this great review. It's well-written and gives us incredible insight into your experiences with AND CO. We can't thank you enough for sharing this with the world! If you need anything at all, we are standing by in the Support Chat as always, so feel free to give us a shout with any questions, comments or concerns.

AJ
AJ

Perfect for Freelancers and Entrepreneurs

Comments: I found myself without a job this June of 2018 due to one my bosses (married couple) needing a new liver due to a medical condition. Since I have an account with Envato Elements, I was given a free account with AND CO early on and got to try it out. I was using a paid service that was way too much for me, and geared more towards teams. AND CO was exactly what I needed without a lot of complicated frills and modules to focus on getting work done and getting paid!

Pros:

The software/program is built like other freelancers and entrepreneurs built it. It has just enough for the solo person to feel like they have every tool they need without being overwhelmed. Integration with other services is a cinch, and I've been so happy to keep everyone I work with up to date and tied together with every step along the way.

Cons:

More of a wish would be to integrate the tasks with a to-do app like Todoist or Wunderlist. That would make it perfect!

5 years ago

Hey AJ, we are incredibly thankful and grateful that you took the time out to leave us this amazing review. Its so nice to know that AND CO has allowed you to get your business up and running with all the features needed to get started without feeling overwhelmed! We can absolutely pass on your feedback regarding more integrations and If you ever need anything at or have any other suggestions feel free to hit us up directly via the in-app support chat anytime. Your chief operators are here to help every step of the way! *Jodi

Delonte'
Delonte'
Owner / Operator at Brand Basket Media / in US
Management Consulting, 2–10 Employees

I Like "And Co" and Here's Why

Comments: My search for a minimal online tool to consolidate the endless tasks of proposals, invoicing, payments and tracking has spanned a couple of years. I was introduced to And Co in a group discussion and decided to give it a go. I expected a free trial, and got that... plus more. It's totally FREE! I now handle all tasks within And Co and in-turn my operations have become more efficient and organized, the 3rd party integrations are sweet bonus to my income/expense tracking and tax prep.

Pros:

The clean, uncluttered dashboard which is fast loading and easy to use. The professional invoices and payment pages. The dedicated support team who are actually, dedicated and committed to supporting members and addressing issues. Lastly, the total FREE-ness of it all (Yeah, yeah, yeah, I know... there's no such thing as a free lunch... thanks Dad)

Cons:

At times a bit buggy as they add features and work out the kinks, but what tool isn't. If an issue just really hinders your progress, contact support... it's that simple.

5 years ago

Hey There Delonte', Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this excellent review! Knowing that you are loving AND CO's features such as our dashboard, invoices and payment pages means the world to us not to mention the awesome feedback regarding our support team!! This is so great to hear, thankyou!! I'm so sorry to hear that at times finding the app buggy and as always please hit us up as we would love the opportunity to investigate these and fix them! If you can reach us via the in-app support chat tab and we will get right onto it!! We will be standing by day and night!! *Jodi

Cameron
Cameron
Founder in US

solopreneur/freelancer's dream come true

Comments: I manage my own marketing business. I do copy, strategy, and full on web design projects and that means I have a lot of different types of clients, rates, project fees, expenses and hours to keep track of. I use AND CO to protect myself as a freelancer, to keep my billing simple, and to keep track of all the quotes I've put out there! It's a dream.

Pros:

Goodness. I love AND CO. I love that I can manage the administrative headache of projects from proposal to contract to invoicing so easily and seamlessly. Details I love - my income front and center (motivates me to keep making more), client related content in one place (all proposals, contracts, work products, tasks, notes, billing, time tracking and expenses), and the ease of creating, sharing and signing contracts that MAKE SENSE. First contracts off the shelf I've come across that are in plain English and protect both parties well.

Cons:

The app doesn't always work as well as I'd like, web based features are always better! But this is such a minor problem.

5 years ago

Hey Cameron, Thanks for the amazing review, we are super excited to hear that AND CO is a freelancers dream come true and as always we love chatting to you via our support chat tab in the app and hearing your suggestions and features request on how we can improve the app!! Thank you for you support and please hit us up anytime in the in-app support chat tab day and night your chief operators are standing by and have got your back always! *Jodi

Giuseppe
Giuseppe
IT and Network Security Consultant in Canada
E-Learning, 11–50 Employees

The cheapest freelancer hour tracking software out there.

Comments: I have not had a single problem with And.co. I have yet had to contact their customer support, and their website is always up to date and i have not yet had any problems in my daily use.

Pros:

I used to be on Upwork, but they took too much of a cut from my paycheck. I found out about And.co, and immediately switched. And.co is just as good, if not better, they allow you to break down your daily work in subcategories and give many more options than upwork did.

Cons:

They only allow one contract now, before having to pay them on a subscription.

5 years ago

Hey Giuseppe, Thanks for reaching out and giving our app a review!! We are so thrilled to hear that AND CO works for you and your business and we want to do everything we can to support you! We can absolutely show you how you can send a contract and make another client active with our free plan, simply reach out to us in the in-app support chat tab anytime day and night and we will let you know how you can achieve this!! We have got your back Giuseppe and please reach out to us anytime you have any questions or need anything at all!! We are just one message away!

Just the app I needed!

Comments: AND CO was quite literally the solution to my problems - I'd been doing work as a freelance designer/one-man design studio for a few years, and had been tracking projects via Excel/Google Sheets and doing up invoices manually, which could be very time consuming. I was searching around for good invoicing and project tracking apps, and AND CO turned out to be the best out of all I tried (even the paid ones), and amazingly, its completely free. I can't thank the AND CO team enough for providing this service. And their customer support is always amazing and extremely pleasant to deal with. I'd recommend this app to all freelancers - it's a no-brainer!

Pros:

Ease of invoicing, tracking projects, help with writing up solid contracts and proposals, sending them to clients easily and professionally. It just makes everything very seamless and easy to use, yet look professional at the same time.

Cons:

Would like some additional features/options like not needing to send an invoice but still be able to track payments as some clients don't require invoices (I end up having to "send" an invoice to myself just to be able to track the payment), also more options for editing the layout and look of the invoices (currently my logo looks huge on the invoice received by my clients).

5 years ago

Hey There, thank you so much for leaving this great review for us! We're so happy to hear that your loving AND CO's features such as invoicing, projects, contracts and proposals. Also, we have since introduced a feature where you can save invoices and mark them as sent and we would love to show you how to do this. We will also bring up a feature request with our team for more customization options! If you need anything at all, have any other suggestions we are more than happy to assist you anytime and you can reach us via the in-app support chat tab day and night. *Jodi

Marcel
Founder in US

Perfect for freelancers

Comments: Great app and nice, sleek design. What I like most about It is how quickly it has gotten better. The app was great when I started, but it seems like new features are added or improved constantly. Interaction is super smooth and honestly pretty dope to use. Saved a lot of hours invoicing/expensing/generally getting my work organized on this thing. Definitely plan on continuing!

Pros:

Probably the interaction. Also really enjoy the support provided in the app. The person I have is really quick in responding and helpful. Identified some tax deductibles I hadn't spotted!

Cons:

Would like reconciliation to be a little smarter. Being able to use multiple currencies would be helpful for me since I travel a ton but don't know if that's a common use.

5 years ago

Hey Marcel, thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this review and share your experience. We are so thrilled to hear that you like the sleek design and think the app is pretty dope! We are always working on improving the app especially our reconciliation process and you can absolutely use our multi currency feature, reach out to us anytime via the in-app support chat and we can show you how! Also, please do not hesitate to let us know any other specific features you were after as we would love to hear them!

Kristal
CEO in Jamaica
Marketing & Advertising, 2–10 Employees

AND.co everything

Comments: It has been the only invoicing software I use and will continue to use it. I appreciate the effort they put into building this software, it can only get better.

Pros:

I have been using AND.co since I got introduced to it over two years ago. It has been my go-to for involving my clients worldwide. I can keep track of each invoice for each service my organization offers. The online payment is also great as I can bill my clients i.mmediaimmediately

Cons:

I would love more payment integration for my country. I live in the Caribbean and one of our biggest issues is collecting online payments that go directly into our bank accounts.

3 years ago

Hey there Kristal! Thanks so much for taking the time to write a review for AND.CO and we are so glad to hear that you enjoy the platform! Your feedback on international payments is so valuable and the team appreciates your insight. We wish you all of the prosperity going forward. Cheers!

Benjamin
Benjamin
Lead Developer & Founder in US

I'd Be Lost Without This Service

Comments: The title of this review may sound cliché, but it's absolutely the truth. I use AND CO for all of my project management & time tracking needs. It does invoicing, time tracking, client/contact management, project tracking, subscriptions, proposals, contracts, and income/expense tracking. You can hook up Stripe and/or PayPal and/or your bank account to accept payments as well. I suspect it’s free because they will eventually release a larger enterprise version (but that's just speculation), but again, it’s a pretty incredible application/service. 👍

Pros:

- Outstanding Customer Support*** - Time Tracking - Client Contact Management - Project Tracking/Management - Subscription Payments - Proposals & Contracts - Automated Income & Expense Tracking - Right now it’s 100% free

Cons:

- Interface can be clunky and strays from the native web experience (e.g. comman+z doesn't undo) - NO automated invoicing or invoice templates

5 years ago

Heyo Benjamin, it's always a pleasure to hear from you. We're so happy you took the time to leave this kind, informative review and share your thoughts about AND CO. We're so happy we were able to offer an experience that had such a positive impact on you and your business. We will keep you posted on requested features such as automated invoicing or invoice templates. Don't be a stranger! If you need anything else, you know where to find us.

Divan
Designer in South Africa
Design, 2–10 Employees

Keeping Track

Comments: Great experience seamless integration with the mobile app.

Pros:

AND CO offers a great solution for all your estimate, scope and costing requirements when it comes to admin work you can focus on what you do best while they take care of all the sending and reminding. It's a great platform where you can keep an eye on all your clients' projects, invoices and to add to the benefits you can request a monthly report on all income and expenditure. Another beneifit is that AND CO runs on a custom made mobile app.

Cons:

Recurring monthly payment could be lower and the mobile app could feature fingerprint sign-in on your AND CO profile.

5 years ago

Hey there Divan, Thank you so much for leaving a review for us! It's awesome to hear that AND.CO is a great solution for proposals, projects, invoices and reports. We are also so pleased to hear that you love our mobile app. We can definitely consider mobile finger print sign on and I will pass this on to the team for sure. Please reach out to us directly anytime via the in-app support chat tab we have got your back day and night! *Jodi

Rithvik
Rithvik
Chief Executive Officer in India
Research, 2–10 Employees

All in one software for Freelancers and Small Business

Comments: Quick invoicing and expenses are the best features by far with a very good and clean UI. I recommend this to all the freelancers and small business owners.

Pros:

I just love the way app manages the invoices, expenses and tasks. This is a perfect app for invoicing and keeping track of your business expenses. Time tracking is an additional feature to keep track on how much you spend on your work. By the way all these amazing features are all free. The support is super active and have proper knowledge on how to guide a user and setup things.

Cons:

Would like to see a full pledged mac os app, which on having only tasks and time tracking.

5 years ago

Hey Rithvik, Thank you very much for sharing your review, it means the world to us to hear that you love AND CO and all of our features as well as our customer support team!! Thanks for your suggestion for a full featured mac desktop app we will bring it up with the team right away! If you ever need anything at all please reach out to us via the in-app support chat tab directly, your chief operators have got your back day and night! *Jodi

Spoorthy
Designer in India
Design, 2–10 Employees

One good way to track expenses

Comments: After the pricing change i have started using this app just for tasks and expense tracker.

Pros:

And.co helps me track my expenses and manage my task all at one place. In addition to this you can send invoices to client and receive payments. I can track my recurring expenses using this app. Best way to manage all your work at one place.

Cons:

It was a free software from fiverr now they started charging. In free version you can only send invoices to one client. Which is kind weird how will one just have a single client.

5 years ago

Spoorthy, thank you so much for your lovely review. We are so glad to hear that you love tracking expenses, managing tasks and invoicing with AND CO. Also, regarding our Free plan, as you can absolutely send invoices to which ever client is active and you can make clients active and inactive this way as a option too!! We would love to show you how and if you ever need any help with this, please feel free to reach out via our in app support chat your chief operators have always got your back and would love to show you how you can achieve this! *Jodi