15 years helping Canadian businesses

About Writecream

Best AI Writer, Image, Audio & Content Generator

Learn more about Writecream

Pros:

Before I've bought it, their web support team has answered me in less than 5 minutes, each one of the questions I've asked (more than 10 😅).

Cons:

What I don't like is that the text output for blogs is still a bit short.

Writecream ratings

4.8
4.7
4.8
4.7

9.2/10

Writecream has an overall rating of 4.8 out 5 stars based on 339 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used Writecream before?

Deepak
Deepak
Owner in India
Education Management, Self Employed

Writecream review

Comments: Overall I am happy with Writecream as it helps me do my work much faster. This helps me increase my workload without having to spend more money.

Pros:

The software is really easy to use and the company is constantly adding new features that are offered to existing customers without additional fees.

Cons:

Compared to one other similar software, this one lacks a visual design / video creation feature.

Daniel
Owner in Spain
Computer Software, Self Employed

Absolutely incredible AI writing helper

Comments: Incredibly easy to use, makes it easy to create unique content for my website. It's even more affordable than other better known solutions and comes with a plagiarism checker to ensure your content is 100% original. I am amazed at how much it helps me.

Pros:

The paraprasing tool. It's most certainly a life saver. It's super fast, super original and super reliable.

Cons:

The rate at which I'm consuming credits. It's understandable because I'm using it quite a bit, but still.

Carmen
Carmen
Digital Product Desginer in Mexico
Design, Self Employed

A great tool to assist me with my content development

4.0 2 months ago New

Comments: It has been a good experience so far. I believe there are still many areas for improvement, but I am satisfied with its current capabilities. It has helped me optimize my work and save time, which is what I was looking for, along with delivering results and quality to my clients.

Pros:

I've been using this tool for a short time, but so far, it has been very useful primarily for creating initial drafts of blog posts, which I then optimize using my own frameworks and other tools. I'm satisfied with the results I've achieved according to current usage.

Cons:

I see an opportunity area in generating results following an input; it would be very helpful for me to have different responses to create my own text.

Gaia
SEO copywriter in Italy
Writing & Editing, Self Employed

Best "first line writer" but lack integrations and quality across other functionalities

Comments: I was impressed by their cold outreach template, but due to the lack of integrations, I stopped using it. If they will ever integrate with other platforms, like Sales Rocks (cold email) or Linvo (Linkedin outreach automation) then I'll get back to it, since I can scale my outreach with a personalized intro. Otherwise I'll have no reason to come back.

Pros:

The cold outreach template is truly amazing. The quality of the output of the personalized introduction is human-link, and I really love it! You can even upload a CSV with LinkedIn URLs and generate introductions in bulk! It's gold for the people who are into cold outreach.

Cons:

It has a ton of other functionalities, but those are weak compared to the market. Social media post, question reply, outline generator... there are a ton of better alternatives! I think that they have to double down on the cold outreach to shine, but they are not doing it, and it's been a long time since I accessed the platform. The long-form editor is unusable, and other players on the market are way ahead. They should just ditch it and focus on relevant functionalities.

Oteni
Writer in Nigeria
Writing & Editing, Self Employed

Writecream platform is an amazing app, giving new aid features on bases. It simply has been helpful in paraphrasing. I recommend writecream to use.

5.0 last month New

Comments: My experience with writecream has been amazing, I always enjoy using their paraphraser as it brings exactly what I want for my book and even more high simply English quality.

Pros:

I love the paraphrasing and the summarization most.

Cons:

I don't like that There's not ads to watch to earn or gain free credits. Not everyone can afford the upgraded plan.

Gaye
CEO in Australia
E-Learning, Self Employed

My WriteCream Experience

Comments: I'm so glad I tried out Writecream AI program! This program has been an absolute game-changer for my productivity! With the help of this program, I'm able to write complex documents and blogs quickly and efficiently. It's incredibly simple to use and has a ton of features that make writing a breeze. This program has made my work much faster and easier. I highly recommend Writecream AI program to anyone looking to boost their productivity! This program gets 5 stars from me!

Pros:

All of the features available have lifted my productivity to where I am now using it daily and receiving top notch output. I especially love the new upgrades the Writecream team have made to the Article writer and the ChatGenie option!

Cons:

No cons for me at this stage. It is the perfect writing program

Mohammed
Trainer in India

Very helpful

Comments: It has exceeded my expectations in every way. My content game and made me more efficient as a content creator.

Pros:

As a sole owner of my business , I'm constantly on the lookout for tools that can streamline my content creation process and boost engagement. Cream AI has been an absolute game-changer for me, and I'm excited to share my experience with this powerful content generator.

Cons:

Pricing should be little less and definitely there is a room for improving

Nath
Internal Auditor in Nigeria
Accounting Software, 11–50 Employees

Writecream

Comments: It is fascinating and made my work easy.

Pros:

Once a request is made, the response is fast. There are no ads interference.

Cons:

For the paraphrase, it allows just 2000 characters at a time.

Philip
Philip
Founder in Germany

AI Content Creator!

Comments: Great experience! I use it a lot as a source of inspiration for my daily content creation processes!

Pros:

Until a few months ago, I didn't know what I was missing without using AI tools for supporting my content creation process. Writecream has AMAZING features that I use almost every day. The content types are quite different compared to their competitors and indeed very useful. For me, it serves mainly as a source of inspiration for my blog articles and my social media posts.

Cons:

-I hope to see more content types with URL-inputs. The feature is amazing, but I would like to use it rather for Meta descriptions of my own page/competitor pages, summaries, ... - German language is not brilliant yet

Jona
Jona
Business coach, Writer in Costa Rica
Information Services, Self Employed

Whitecream for the Win!

Comments: Great and fast support. Fast APP. really good outputs. In general it is a really good experience.

Pros:

This product is great. Easy to use. Just add some text it will do all the work. Is amazing.

Cons:

Would like to have additional scripts for Cold LinkedIn prospecting.

tohid
copywriter in India
Marketing & Advertising, 11–50 Employees

writecream is the best

Pros:

Writecream is the writing website that takes the hassle out of writing. You're busy, and you have better things to do than spend hours trying to write a blog post or an email. Writecream understands that, so they've made it easier for you to get the content you need, faster than ever before! They have a team of professional writers who can write articles for your business, or even just for you as an individual. I recently used them to write a blog post about my favorite dog breed (the corgi), and it only took me about 10 minutes from start to finish! I was able to choose from several different categories and styles, so I could make sure that my article had just the right tone and style. The whole process was super easy—all I had to do was give them some information about what kind of article I wanted written (and where), then they sent me back a draft within a couple hours. After that, all I had to do was approve it and boom: it was live on my site! If you're looking for an easy way to get more content written without having to do any of the heavy lifting yourself, look no further than Writecream!

Cons:

There's nothing in this product that i don't like

sanjay
Professor in India
Higher Education Software, 10,000+ Employees

The "Writecream Review: Creating High-Quality Content Made Easy with AI"

Comments: For any company searching for a quick and simple way to produce high-quality material, I heartily recommend Writecream. The platform's user-friendly design makes it simple to use, and the platform's natural language processing technology is highly strong. It provides an all-in-one solution for companies trying to boost their online visibility thanks to the SEO recommendations, which are also a significant addition.

Pros:

A superb software called Writecream enables companies to produce excellent content quickly. Writecream's very potent application of natural language processing technology enables it to analyse a company's target market and offer recommendations for how to make the writing more appealing to that market.

Cons:

There are few options for content personalization using Writecream. Although it offers great advice on how to write content, some users might want greater control over the tone, style, and organisation of the information they produce. Additionally, because the platform is more aimed towards creating broad marketing material, it might not be appropriate for content that is extremely technical or specialised.

Roman
Roman
Growth Hacker in Ukraine
Marketing & Advertising, Self Employed

WriteCream is my time saving personalization app

Comments: It's super easy in terms of UI - you know what you need right away. On the dash, you select the "option", upload your CSV, map the variable and voila - in a matter of minutes - you have lot of personalization lines

Pros:

Ok boys and girls, this is a real review from a real person! Before WriteCream I spent 10-15min per lead in order to generate/create a personalization line. Every day I had to create around 40 of those lines. 40 * 15mins = 600 mins which is A LOT!!! I used similar apps but the output wasn't promising or in some cases, nothing was generated which was a disaster since I had to do it manually. And this whole lead generation thing became super time-consuming! With WriteCream now I'm able to save MY time, generate decent ice breakers and move faster! In addition to that pain, I can also do blogging, product descriptions, social media posts, intros, value propositions and much more!!! The great thing as well is I had no problem with taking over an email with the [SENSITIVE CONTENT] and I didn't have to wait for days to get a reply. Wonderful!

Cons:

Everything is OK with this app, haven't found any issues. I think developers know how to make this product better.

Saeed
Independent Distributor in Nigeria
Alternative Medicine, 10,000+ Employees

Before I do have and worry about writing anxiety but Writecream is the best I've used so far

Comments: I've been using it to create marketable contents and with the app I never run out of content to use.

Pros:

The output is really mind-blowing. Infact it gives you answers and writing relevant to the topic. Again the options it brings when you search on a topic idea is topnotch giving you choice of handpicking the best content that suits what you're looking for.Easily accessible, user-friendly, interface is very okay giving you less stress to find which type of content creation tool you may want to use.

Cons:

I guess the name looks odd I mean the app name.Also there should be a very easy drop-down menu to select where one can recharge credits.

Design, Self Employed

A Versatile Tool for Marketers, Designers, and Business Consultants

Comments: Writecream is a highly effective and versatile tool that has significantly streamlined content creation and marketing efforts for businesses of all sizes and industries. Its AI Article Writer, Long Form Editor, customizable branding and templates, automation features, and multi-channel campaign capabilities have helped me save time and effort in generating high-quality content, optimizing their marketing strategies, and enhancing their online presence.

Pros:

AI Article Writer, Long Form Editor, customizable branding and templates, automation features, and multi-channel campaign capabilities.

Cons:

Plagiarism checker and the summary feature of the long form editor. Although these problems are minor and do not significantly affect the overall effectiveness of the tool, sometimes it can be frustrating but really not a serious problem

Animation, 2–10 Employees

Writecream provides excellent value for the money.

Comments: Another great thing that I like about Writecream is it's simplicity. All you have to do is copy and paste the link of the website or Linkedin profile onto the web page and viola! You now have an 'open rate boosting' sales tool that has performed as good (if not better) than more complex and 'cute' tools I could come up with.

Pros:

Writecream provides excellent value for the money. It is a simple, easy-to-use, effective, "sure thing" that will give you a tremendous advantage over your competitors. This is one of those "must-have" products for any copywriter's desk. I like this product because it is very personal. It makes your selling job a lot easier because you are not blasting them with a sales pitch... but rather, you are "sneaking up" on their needs and desires in a very natural way. This product also gives you the ability to send a very personalized, individual message to each of your prospects.

Cons:

This tool is very helpful but it does have its limitations. While it shines in writing short-form content & introduction, the credit limit is quite low and the Writecream does have a long way ahead to compete with other competitors on Long-form content. So, if you are a serious blog writer, you are on a tight budget, a power user who produces a lot of long-form content, then you may want to consider other tools.

Charles
CEO in Netherlands
E-Learning, Self Employed

Never imagined it could be this easy and good

Comments: I find it difficult to start writing and Writercream helps me with coming up with ideas, outlines etc.

Pros:

I own quite a lot of AI-tools: ClosersCopy, WriterZen, CrwalQ, Peppertalk and Rytr. Time and time again I try to use one of them, and on each occasion I just stop because it takes me too much time and effort to produce reasonable results. I am sure the products are okay but you need time to really appreciate them. I don't have that time. Writecream is different, very different. On my first use -and that took only some 5 minutes- it produced very impressive results. Results that I can easily expand on. Another big plus is that the results are in my language and not a mish mash of Dutch and English like others.

Cons:

I have yet to find things I don't like function wise that is.

Devis
Devis
freelancer in Italy
Insurance Software, Self Employed

Does the AI write everything by itself? No, but you will never go back

Comments: I have been writing for a short time and I am not very good with the rules of copy, this tool helps me to understand them in practice and not just from a book. It helps me to speed up the writing of my ideas and put them "on paper" before the inspiration fades. And if you have writer's block, this one like most AI writers gives you the insights by typing a few words. You can have him do "the bulk" of the work or use him as a very reliable assistant. He can't do it all by himself, but maybe it's better that way before the terminator arrives😎🤖

Pros:

+ good / very good quality of the AI + lots of writing possibilities and ready-to-use templates for each category + beautiful and smart interface, it simplifies the use and reduces the time of the learning curve which is still low

Cons:

it is not the best AI on the market which is currently jasper as far as syntax is concerned, but for models (which they will certainly implement even if they are already very many compared to all competitors) it is to be preferred to everyone. Also for the ease of use even after some time, it is all visual and although it has many functions, even a child can learn to use it! But don't give it to him or he'll do his homework for him !! 🤣

VANDA
VANDA
Trainer in Malaysia
Professional Training & Coaching, 2–10 Employees

A must-have tool for marketers

Comments: Writecream is a simple, affordable tool that allows me to make customized sales emails for a variety of purposes. I love the interface and the ease of use. I've been able to create sales emails for blog posts, promotions, and sales promotions. The tool is so simple and easy to use that I never have to worry about the quality of my marketing emails.

Pros:

Writecream is the most effective way to get my marketing message across. This tool is so easy to use that I can be up and running in no time. I love the app because it allows me to create a marketing message in minutes. One of the best function is when I added in a LinkedIn profile link and the system immediately generate the message for me to do the outreach!

Cons:

The part I didn't like is the limit of credits, other than that I don't find anything else that I dislike.

Rachael Woolley
Rachael Woolley
Mindset and Health Coach in Norway
Health, Wellness & Fitness, Self Employed

Writecream really helps with content creation productivtiy.

Comments: Writecream is an excellent AI content creation assistant to save time and allows you to be more productive in your business.

Pros:

Writecream is a fantastic AI content creator and has really helped me be more productive when it comes to content creation. I have saved hours of time by coming up with blog post ideas, titles, outlines, conclusions. As well as YouTube video ideas and social media posts. It also comes up with multiple suggestions within one credit usage.

Cons:

The navigation is the same on both the top and sidebars, which makes it repetitive and confusing. I would like a different section where the documents are saved instead of just in recent activity. I also did not like the bright purple and green colours of the content output.

Publishing, 51–200 Employees

Very Good And Cheap

Pros:

I am using writecream since couple of Months and I found it very useful.If you want to write articles then this tool is very helpful.Just try this tool.Its amazing.As per my observation there is no other tool like this in Market..Just signup and Start writing...

Cons:

Nothing to mention as a cons so go and start using it

Saurabh
Social Media Manager in India
Marketing & Advertising, Self Employed

Write Cream Worth the Money

Comments: WriteCream is an Awesome tool for Content Marketers and me being a Content Creator it even helps me in generating content ideas for Youtube and blog.

Pros:

Write is the easiest tool I found in the SAAS Market. Efficient and effective.

Cons:

While using linkedin Personalisation feature many times the URL is not working.

Samsuddin
Animation in India
Animation, 11–50 Employees

Review for Writecream

Comments: Good

Pros:

It most important because its easy to used.

Cons:

Noting any cons . i have not seen any cons here.

Kulpreet
none in US

The Best!

Pros:

I like how the AI assistant on Writecream is able to answer all of my questions in a timely manner and if I write within the question to specifically write a certain amount of words, it is able to do so. I am very happy to have an AI assistant help me with my writing needs.

Cons:

I think that there should be an unlimited amount of characters that can be used when writing questions.

Troy
Executive Director in US
Broadcast Media, 2–10 Employees

Life Saving Tool

Comments: It's been a positive experience

Pros:

It's been an indispensable took that we use daily and it's been a productive tool that we have benefited from greatly

Cons:

It will not write anything that basic social society doesn't agree with because it claims to have a moral obligation. I think it should simply write what it's asked to write without bias