About OwnerRez

Experience the difference of “Elite”. OwnerRez is an industry leader in channel management, CRM, PM, accounting, messaging & websites.

Learn more about OwnerRez

Pros:

Granted there are some 3rd party integrations here but the integrations are so solid that we don't have to worry about them). OwnerRez is easy to use.

Cons:

More features for long term renters - for invoicing and blocking off purposes.

OwnerRez ratings

4.8
5.0
4.9
5.0

9.8/10

OwnerRez has an overall rating of 5.0 out 5 stars based on 133 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used OwnerRez before?

Lacey
Lacey
Leisure, Travel & Tourism, 2-10 Employees

Skip the hunt, OwnerRez takes all!!

Pros:

I love the many functions it offers, the ease of use, the customer support and help section, along with the forum, the price is outstanding and after trying out ALL the other options first, I can strongly say I wouldn't change a thing!

Cons:

There is nothing i don't like! It offers it all!

Michelle
Owner/Manager in U.S.
Hospitality, 2-10 Employees

OwnerRez a MUST for newbies or seasoned professionals to use for STR's

Comments: Overall, it's been the BEST, most satisfying learning curve as I feel genuinely supported and encouraged by the OR team and understand how MUCH the software (and people) can offer to my new rental business.

Pros:

Once "trained" with help from ProConnect, I felt much more confident in navigating ALL the various options OR provides

Cons:

When I first signed up, I felt overwhelmed with the vast amount of information available on OR (via video tutorials and help docs). The sheer amount of information made me nervous, but once I worked with Customer Service/ProConnect (Lisa M), all my worries faded and I began to understand the processes much more and my confidence in using the software grew exponentially

Alternatives Considered: Guesty For Hosts and Lodgify

Reasons for Choosing OwnerRez: Prior to signing up with OR (Jan/Feb 2022?)

Switched From: Lodgify

Reasons for Switching to OwnerRez: All the various features OR offers to hosts/owners/managers via the software, automated emails, and direct booking website

Brian
Principal in U.S.
Real Estate, 2-10 Employees

Dont Sleep on OwnerRez. Highly recommend.

5.0 4 weeks ago New

Comments: I couldn't be happier. It's a great product with great customer support at a fair price. To me, this is a must-have as a vacation rental operator.

Pros:

I have yet to find a feature that's "missing" from OwnerRez. Everyday it feels like I find a new feature and/or use for the software. It really does everything I need it to with other features that I didn't even know I'd want until I discovered and used them. Their customer service is absolutely wonderful. Every question asked is responded to quickly and in detail.

Cons:

It's ugly. Truly this is a non-issue as a user, and one that shouldn't stop anyone from selecting OwnerRez to manage their vacation rentals. But the marketer in me knows that if this software was a little more aesthetically pleasing and intuitive, they'd secure more new users.

Alternatives Considered: Hostaway

Reasons for Switching to OwnerRez: A recommendation from a friend who tried a bunch of options and said that appearances are deceiving and OwnerRez was the sleeper pick.

Strategic Account Development Representative in U.S.

Really cool software

Pros:

OwnerRez is an innovative new tool that works pretty well for what I use it for. It has a nice, clean UI.

Cons:

Although it has a good UI, there are always problems, and there are occasionally buttons or features that I don't need as much that clutter things.

Lorraine
Company Director in U.K.
Hospitality, 11-50 Employees

Love OwnerRez- by far the best I’ve used

Comments: Excellent! Although it was good when we first joined It has improved so much more in the past 16 months I just hope they continue to listen to customers and implement the suggestions.
Excellent customer service too!

Pros:

Ease of use, PM Management, automation. Payment section

Cons:

Not enough features available to non US based clients. Would love to be able to access insurance and sms and if it linked with zapier even better!!

Alternatives Considered: Guesty and Zeevou

Reasons for Choosing OwnerRez: Cost, lack of features, errors in owner statements on supercontrol

Switched From: Tokeet, Smoobu and SuperControl

Reasons for Switching to OwnerRez: Price, features, ease of use

Gretchen

Incredibly Powerful

Comments: OwnerRez support has been amazing--I've clogged their inbox many times while setting up and they not only get back to me lightening fast, but they look at my account and suggest other things I can do next.

Pros:

Starting out I went with a very simple property management software to avoid overwhelm, but quickly outgrew the simplistic platform and wanted more robust features and functionality. OwnerRez has that in spades--but it's not complex, just robust and extremely thoughtful.

Cons:

Waiting for VRBO messaging integration but other than that, zero complaints.

Alternatives Considered: Hostaway

Reasons for Choosing OwnerRez: More power, features and functionality

Reasons for Switching to OwnerRez: To be honest, I had that day to implement and I had a call with Hostaway and they blew off the call, so I signed up for OwnerRez and never looked back. Zero regrets.

Jim
Senior Manager in U.S.
Management Consulting, 2-10 Employees

The perfect vacation rental management tool

Comments: I have had nothing but an outstanding experience. I am so pleased by my choice to use OwnerRez.

Pros:

I tried this tool because of its features. I am staying with this tool because of the customer support. I had no idea both would be so outstanding for such a fair price.

Cons:

The onboarding took longer than I expected. I could have benefited from phone support but they do not provide phone support.

Mark
Hospitality, 2-10 Employees

If you want to be VRBOutstanding....you NEED this, even with just 1 property!

5.0 last month New

Comments: This is the only way to not only scale but to provide a GREAT guest experience and build your direct bookings. I strongly suggest the use of OR to everyone I interact with as my success is ties to it.

Pros:

This is a Swiss Army knife, the most COMPLETE knife as it has everything one needs to excel in short term rentals all in 1 login.

Cons:

The UI is a little dated but if you are used to it not a big deal. Many newbies think it looks dated and don't look past the features to give it a chance. It has been around a WHILE, they know what users need and supply functionality over aesthetics.

Donna
Property manager in U.S.
Hospitality, 2-10 Employees

Couldn't handle this many properties without OR

5.0 2 months ago New

Pros:

Guest booking, communications & calendar syncing, hosted website

Cons:

I have had a very hard time syncing with quickbooks

Dina

Very pleased!

Pros:

As an owner with 4 high demand vacation rental properties, I want to shout out to [SENSITIVE CONTENT] and [SENSITIVE CONTENT]and their team for being so responsive to the many questions I have had since signing up in March 2022. They have been so helpful and professional. We love this software and it has made booking guests and responding with auto messages, so easy! We look forward to a long relationship with OwnerRez.

Cons:

No complaints at all and I have no suggestions.

Jill
Real Estate, 2-10 Employees

OwnerRez Integration Leads to 50% Increase in Gross Revenue, Better Reviews and So Much Time Saved

Comments: We've had an amazing experience with OwnerRez, and have been thrilled with the ease of use on a daily basis. Customers are seamlessly searching our listings on multiple booking sites, making their reservations, paying for them, signing our Renters Agreement, and followup with us with positive reviews, all made so so simply by OwnerRez (we're especially fond of the automatic email trigger systems, which have automated the majority of guest interactions). I highly recommend OwnerRez.

Pros:

OwnerRez has been instrumental in growing our vacation rental portfolio from 2 units to several more. The software makes cross-listing among different booking channels a breeze, and the single reservation calendar helps us keep a firm handle on all our reservations. If I had to pick just one favorite aspect of the software, it's that, once fully implemented, we are able to offer direct bookings and are no longer tied to the big players in the vacation rental industry. That means we can enforce our own policies on house rules, guest damages and more. OwnerRez gave us that freedom. My second favorite aspect was the integration with dynamic pricing software, which has led to an almost 50% increase in gross revenue from previous years.

Cons:

OwnerRez wasn't the easiest to implement - we took about a month to fully integrate, and learn the ins and outs of the software. That said, they do offer a concierge integration service (which we didn't utilize) which might be especially helpful if you don't have the time to learn the software in detail yourself. But the time we did spend learning the software gave us the confidence in knowing how to use the entire system, and the support forum is incredibly robust. Somewhere in the help docs is the answer to our problem, almost every time. The remaining times we send a quick email over to Support, and they respond with the answer and steps to solve the problem, even on the weekends, which is incredible. The most difficult aspect of integration wasn't OwnerRez itself - it was our time in learning the complexities of the software, and just how much it can do for us, from credit card processing integration to dynamic pricing integration, to smart door locks, plus of course the main features of one place to house your customer interactions, listings and booking channel integrations.

Bill
VP Operations in U.S.
Hospitality, 2-10 Employees

Great Software, Great Price, Great Support - What's Not to Love?

Comments: They are just an overall complete solution... Great Price, Great Support, Great Feature set. I wish I would have found them before I made the mistake that cost me thousands of dollars in implementation costs and improperly collected (ie not collected) taxes.

Pros:

OwnerRez is full featured Property Management software. Our goal when embarking on the journey of finding a solution was to be as hands off as we could be. With OwnerRez someone can book a property, pay online, receive all communications needed for arrival, have door locks added to the appropriate home automation system and have the cleaning scheduled. (Granted there are some 3rd party integrations here but the integrations are so solid that we don't have to worry about them) OwnerRez is easy to use. The database is built in a way that it is fully relational. You can look at a guest, see all of their bookings, click on the booking and have all relevant data including communications to/from the guest right there at your finger tips. Support with OwnerRez is top notch. I've never talked with them on the phone but their email response times are exceptional and their solutions detailed and comprehensive. You do not have an "expensive" onboarding team to walk you through step by step... but with OwnerRez we didn't need it. Watched a couple of videos, followed some checklists and we were up and running in a matter of a week. We spent 5 weeks with another solution and when it came time to go live we had one OTA connected and it was not calculating tax correctly. Literally we had all OTAs connected to OwnerRez in a week and were managing our complete portfolio with virtually no hiccups.

Cons:

OwnerRez is extremely feature rich. I wanted a single solution for all aspects of our business but ultimately I have decided to let the experts in Housekeeping and Guest Portals do what they do best and just integrate to OwnerRez. Perhaps someday they will add that functionality.

Beth
Hospitality, 2-10 Employees

User-friendly, intuitive, and the BEST customer support

Comments: When I started in this business, I managed 10 properties and did everything by hand with spreadsheets. I communicated with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] for weeks before making the leap to purchase the software and web hosting. I remember being so afraid to leave what I knew and start with something unfamiliar, even though creating month-end statements were taking up a whole day and organizing each day took way more time than it should. I definitely lost sleep over how to move forward. I also remember telling [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] that if this works, I'll yell my satisfaction from the rooftops! Here I am, on the rooftops.

Pros:

The biggest positive is the quick and responsive customer support. I often don't have time to go through the forum to see if the answer already exists and will shoot an email over to the help desk. I usually get a reply within an hour or two. If there is an article that will help, they send that too. My second favorite is the ribbon calendar that I can color code as I need. It is easy to read in the fly which is how I operate on most days. The third favorite thing I use is the daily report so I can easily print the report on the way out the door and have all I need at a glance. Add to these the other helpful components that are really TNTM ("too numerous to mention") such as charts, comparisons, easy listing adjustments, and other tools I will probably never learn to use.... this software is really packed full of what each user needs for their own purposes.

Cons:

There isn't anything I like least - although there are tasks of my job that are less appealing than others, such as assigning rates. I am learning how to grasp some of the larger concepts in this area but the software "makes sense" in how the different components of pricing is deployed - rates, seasons, discounts, etc.... Once one creates the greater goals, implementation becomes intuitive. As mentioned before, I have been very fortunate to have help from the developers on how to implement pricing despite the tediousness of the task.

Rebecca

Perfect software for a Vacation Rental Owner Manager

Comments: A little over a year before VRBO was purchased by Expedia I had ventured into the vacation rental market with just one property. At that time 95% of my bookings came via VRBO, with the remaining 5% coming from Airbnb. The first year was very good. When ownership of VRBO transferred, my business dropped by nearly 70% and customer support became essentially non-existent. In my frustration with being subject to the whim of large corporations, I was determined to create a simple way for guests to book directly with me. I knew this would mean I needed a way to manage my calendar, present rates and allow online booking. For nearly a week I researched various vacation rental management platforms before deciding OwnerRez was the best fit. OwnerRez was fantastic, they gave me all kinds of tips on how to build my website, how to set-up a merchant account and how to configure OwnerRez to accurately reflect my intentions. Since onboarding with them I have watched them continually improve their platform, adding more capabilities, simplifying processes and generally adapting to the evolving vacation rental marketplace. Through it all, their interface has remained about the same and their amazing customer support hasn't changed a bit. Thanks to OwnerRez, my vacation rental is no longer dependent on large booking sites, though I do still take bookings via Airbnb and VRBO. More than 50% of my business comes directly through my website. I cannot recommend OwnerRez highly enough!

Pros:

OwnerRez software is incredibly easy it is to integrate with a website. Thanks to this software, my guests can check availability, get quotes, book, and check reviews collected from several sights and right on my website. I've never had an issue with my website not performing correctly or with incorrect information being presented to my guests. For those who are curious about what the guest interface looks like on a self-built website take a look at TheRedwoodRetreat.com. All dynamic information on this website is provided through and controlled by my OwnerRez account. I have only the most basic layman's knowledge of web design, software interface and computer technology in general, yet I was able to build my own website through which guests can book directly with me. Beyond supporting website integration, OwnerRez has flexibility in almost all aspects of control, from rates and length of stay to seasonality and custom integrations with commercial booking sites such as Airbnb and VRBO. Their custom e-mail templates offer endless possibilities for creating great guest interactions, notifying third parties. I even use them to send myself reminders to give guests special offers when there are short gaps in my calendar. OwnerRez is constantly making improvements to adapt to the ever-changing vacation rental marketplace. Their help articles and customer support are insightful and provide step-by-step processes for some of the more complicated aspects of set-up.

Cons:

There are still more features on OwnerRez than I actually use. This is not a 'con', but it is critically important to take the time to understand how you are supposed to do what you are trying to do when using OwnerRez. The vast flexibility of the program means there is plenty of room for user error. In most cases a warning will present if you create a clear conflict. But if you make an error in your rates and don't catch it, you may be giving a lucky guest a great deal without knowing it. OwnerRez has done a great job of providing well written, easy to follow help articles. My technique for making sure I don't create problems for myself is to search the help archive for articles regarding what-ever it is I want to do and read them carefully before diving into my project. There is one area I'd like to see improved: Currently the financial reports provide great information and flexibility. However, they have no way to capture the credit card processing fee's I pay through my merchant account. Providing an integration with merchant accounts which allows credit card processing fees to be captured would bring this area of reporting up to the outstanding standard OwnerRez has already set.

Andrea
owner in Brazil
Hospitality, 2-10 Employees

If you have doubts or issues, don't have to wait long for a fast support team response!

Comments: it was self explanatory and easy to work with, but yes you have to experience and try for yourself. It's a lot of features and the best way to learn is using it... Some things you will find out works great for you and other features not so much, but you can just not use it and leave it aside. Overall great functions and fast learning after you begin using it.

Pros:

It's kind of easy to work with, unlike many others in the market, but is you have any problem or doubt, the support team is A-M-A-Z-I-N-G-L-Y fast to respond!! So you can solve most of the problems or doubts real quick.

Cons:

no negative issues so far... I am still learning some functions, but so far it worked great for what I need.

Alternatives Considered: CiiRUS

Reasons for Choosing OwnerRez: Actually I used Ciirus as a homeowner last year. But as a Homeowner I already had difficulties using it. And you do not allow all features for homeowners. I wonder how it must be a lot more difficult with administrator functions.

Switched From: CiiRUS

Reasons for Switching to OwnerRez: easy to work with and the main functions were there. After purchase I realize what they have the best is their support team. They never failed me once getting back to me quickly and solving or explaining my issues/concerns.

Julia
Manager in Indonesia
Hospitality, 2-10 Employees

Really happy with Ownerrez after trying many other softwares

Comments: I rent six properties in a remote location in Greece. Each one has some very specific needs in how I manage them. I do the online part and work together with the owner who is on the field and need many specific things from me. With ownerrez a lot of what I used to do in like 5 steps using different softwares now are done in one step. I have a complete picture of my scenario of reservations and finances without doing anything. Before I had to do many entries in different softwares. I am really happy with their customer service too. They are fully committed to us clients and to improving their product. Highly professional and dedicated to excellent quality.

Pros:

I has a lot of flexibility for my unique needs as the manager of 6 vacation rentals in Greece. Basically everything I had needed so far I found a work around in OwnerRez. Or the staff helped me to find a solutions. Few things I still need to do outside of it. But my workflow managing my listings and reservations has really become simpler and much much faster.

Cons:

It is not as beautiful as other options I’ve used. And it is not as user friendly either. But all other options I’ve used had some critical limitations that I couldn’t work around. For my type of property management I needed some very specific things. Together with the staff at ownerrez, always by email, but efficiently, we almost always found a solution.

Alternatives Considered: Hostaway, Little Hotelier, Guesty and Lodgify

Reasons for Choosing OwnerRez: Hostaway had some bugs and limitations and over complications on the money collection and quote to guests etc. Lodgify was way too limited and inflexible to me.

Switched From: Hostaway and Lodgify

Reasons for Switching to OwnerRez: Flexibility within a really robust system and highly professional staff super committed to their product and to solving my unique needs.

Gabriella
Property Owner and Manager in Canada

Never been happier

Comments: The concierge service was just what I needed - they set up everything, and they're help email is always quick to respond. The staff are all very friendly and willing to ensure you are set up for success.

Pros:

The features of the hosted website, my website looks so professional. I was previously using Wix, and the difference in quality is astounding. The channel manager ensures all my photos match to all my listing channels.

Cons:

They just removed a fee feature that allowed you to associate certain fees when using credit card processors, but was easily able to adjust and set up a surcharge to cover this.

Alternatives Considered: Guesty and Lodgify

Reasons for Choosing OwnerRez: Started using Ownerrez for the channel management, ended up adding additional features that brought my brand to a whole new level.

Switched From: Wix

Reasons for Switching to OwnerRez: Seemed like a more cost efficient option, and seemed to be more cost efficient.

Megan
Real Estate, Self Employed

The most valuable resource I have in vacation rental management

Comments: Exceptional - the videos and tutorials were helpful in setting up and becoming initially familiar with the software. The customer support team filled in the blanks anywhere I got stuck or lost. I became well versed in how to work all aspects of the software fairly quickly which is a testament to its user-friendly interfact.

Pros:

It is nearly impossible to list all the features about Owner Rez that I feel I could not (and certainly would not want to) live without. It is the single most important tool that I use in managing my two properties plus the five additional properties I manage for friends. I utilize about 80% of the software so it is exceptionally cost-effective for me considering all it does to save me time and to provide excellent communications and customer service to my guests. I have recommended it to hundreds of other owners and have personally set up many who wanted to use it but were daunted by the idea of getting started. It is logical, fast, thorough and the customer service I receive in the few instances I've gotten "stuck" trying to do something has been incredibly fast.

Cons:

I wish there was a way to send automated texts to guests using my own cell phone number for replies rather than having to use a 3rd number that populates back to the software only. It's impractical for me to have to check the software for replies vs the replies coming into my phone. So I still handle my texts to guests manually.

Shelley
Shelley
Leisure, Travel & Tourism, Self Employed

By far the best channel manager and PMS for the money!

Comments: Excellent! I'm so glad I found it, it has really solved all my problems and for the price, it is comparable in cost to many of the other sites and less expensive than quite a few of them.

Pros:

OwnerRez works really great. It's SO robust and has so many features! I'm very pleased with it - I've looked at a dozen different systems and did a test run of about 4 of them. None could do what OwnerRez does - it allowed me to do several functions I was unable to do in the other systems. And a HUGE PLUS: the customer support is amazing. They reply very quickly (business hours) and are extremely helpful.

Cons:

It takes quite a bit of time to get set up in the beginning - but that is going to be the case with EVERY good PMS or channel manager. Once you get it set up, it's a breeze to use. Just know and expect to put some time at the beginning.

Chester
Owner/Manager in U.S.

Awesome Product

Comments: Before retiring and managing my rental property I was in the IT department of a large hospital for 40 years, involved in application development, vendor application management and a technical systems engineer, MCSE, CNE, CCNA, VCP. So I have had a lot of experience with software and systems. I had been using another property management product for a year that was absolutely horrible and had zero enhancements to the product while I was with them. The main reason that I chose this product to begin with was that it offered me the ability to offer my guests property damage protection and trip cancellation insurance for a property owner that has only one property, all the other products required the owner to have/manage at least 5 properties. After test driving the product for the free trial period I quickly found that this product was for me and dumped my prior vendor like a hot potato. The system is rich in all the major features that a property owner could ask for like a large number of payment methods, legal agreement integration including guest online signing, email templates, triggers and tracking, listing site integration, travel insurance, property damage protection and a host of others. The owners/developers of this product actually do listen to their customers, I have been with them for a short 5 months and have seen a number of enhancements in that short time. Their response time for questions is very quick and they have answered all my questions. I highly recommend this product.

Pros:

The setup process was straight forward and includes a Setup Interview to make sure that you configure the minimum configuration to get things going. After you have configured the system they also include an import feature so that you can import all your information from excel to make the transition a breeze. You are able to modify an invoice on the fly before sending the quote to the guest to include additional line items like a Special Discount, change a charge, delete a line item, etc. You have complete control over the invoice and how it will be presented to the guest, absolutely fantastic.

Cons:

The rates database is separate from the seasons database and I feel if the rates were included in the seasons database it would make the setup process a little easier.

OwnerRez Response

5 years ago

Thanks, Chester! We appreciate having you as a customer! Lot of great new features just around the corner.

Real Estate, Self Employed

Best thing I've done for my business

Comments: I started with OwnerRez because I wanted reliable calendar syncing as I expanded my business. This has worked perfectly for me & I also love the ‘app’ on my phone, each properly is color coded on the calendar and I love being able to clearly see, even when out & about, which dates are booked by which guest at which property. But even better are the features I did not even realize I was missing: *Templated communications send automatically with triggers
*API was added in early 2020 mainly because I wanted all the guest info come over automatically so the triggers could work properly, but then VRBO had their crazy year of double damage deposit deductions and not paying hosts for weeks after the guests had stayed. I was eminently grateful that I was collecting the VRBO CCs myself.
*The emails I send through OR allow me to see if the guest has opened them
*The rental agreement is sent automatically via triggers and connects with an e-signature set up that is included in the OR fees I pay, no add on e-sign fees
*I can send an automatic email to AirBnB guests requesting a real email address so I can remain in contact in the future
*There is the ability to see and utilize the AirBnB messaging via OR’s CRM function
*All property set up, photos, listings etc. is done on OR, so one set up goes to VRBO/ABB, and the same with edits, updates, etc. You can set pricing differentials between the sites, but otherwise the pricing updates also goes out automatically
*Having OR has allo

Pros:

The way it makes my life better every day

Cons:

For the initial set up, I would have been smarter to pay for the concierge service.

Stephanie
Leisure, Travel & Tourism, Self Employed

Best customer support ever!

Comments: My biggest business problem is, what's going on right now, today? The different screens I have at my fingertips helps me keep my pulse on what is happening today, tomorrow and next week.

Pros:

I love what this software does for me. The daily tracking and the ease of having the information I need right at my fingertips. The customer support is second to none. I'm learning more and more as I dive into it and there are so many things that OwnerRez anticipated and already have in the software. The customer service has been awesome and very responsive. I'm not techy but they help me through each little road block I hit.

Cons:

Granted, there is a learning curve as with any software. So, my own frustration was my biggest enemy. I quickly asked for help when I was lost and always quickly received a response.

Alternatives Considered: Streamline

Reasons for Switching to OwnerRez: Price.

Robbye

Superb Customer Service

Comments: I cannot say enough about their customer service. Always quick to help and always goes beyond what is required.

Pros:

Set up was easy with detailed examples to help guide you through the steps.

Cons:

Not having a technology background, I do not have any suggestions for improvement-it works seamlessly for me.

Tried many and will keep OwnerRez - Functionality and Customer top notch

Comments: I've used several PM systems to automate my vacation rentals. OwnerRez is by far the best of them and I've stuck with it for the past 3 years. When you look at what you get for the money I can't see why you'd use any other product. And the CS is by far the best. All of my questions have been answered in just a couple of hours. I've even gotten answers over the weekend. Highly recommend.

Pros:

The API integration to several OTA's, the communication automation, the customer support, the reporting functionality

Cons:

The WordPress widget could support broader integration between the system and your website (e.g. the widget doesn't push new/changed photos, descriptions, etc to the website).

Alice
Hospitality, Self Employed

First time using software, upgraded from paper calendar & Excel spread sheets. Hallelujah!

Comments: Saving a ton of time, and increasing occupancy by reducing booking friction. Also saving my sanity by avoiding double-bookings.

Pros:

The software is easy to use for a novice user (like me), and Customer Support is there every step of the way. I am a sole proprietor, and the demands of the business and increased complexity of the market made it impossible to continue our old ways. I liked finding software created by someone in the business and a company that had been in business for a while. Every time I had a question, one of the rep was there to answer and respond. I am not sure he sleeps. It's a big risk to take all of your data and your process and turn it over to a company. I spent about two years looking, researching, and reading reviews. Our family has been in this business for 46 years-- we've stayed in business by being careful. OwnerRez was the single best purchase we've made since we started a website in 2004. The "book it now" button has decreased booking friction and we've picked up some bookings I'm sure we wouldn't have had with our old process. Our long-term customers like the ease of looking at the calendar on line, reserving, and paying, all in one shot. The graphics are clean, and the process is intuitive. Yes, it will take some getting used to if you are accustomed to paper calendars and Excel spread sheets, but it is well worth the investment in time.