15 years helping Canadian businesses

About OwnerRez

Experience the difference of “Elite”. OwnerRez is an industry leader in channel management, CRM, PM, accounting, messaging & websites.

Learn more about OwnerRez

Pros:

The engineering team is constantly rolling out new features and 3rd party integrations that help us continue improving the overall guest experience pre-stay, intra-stay, and post stay.

Cons:

More features for long term renters - for invoicing and blocking off purposes.

OwnerRez ratings

4.7

9.7/10

OwnerRez has an overall rating of 4.9 out 5 stars based on 179 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used OwnerRez before?

Shelley
Shelley
Leisure, Travel & Tourism, Self Employed

By far the best channel manager and PMS for the money!

Comments: Excellent! I'm so glad I found it, it has really solved all my problems and for the price, it is comparable in cost to many of the other sites and less expensive than quite a few of them.

Pros:

OwnerRez works really great. It's SO robust and has so many features! I'm very pleased with it - I've looked at a dozen different systems and did a test run of about 4 of them. None could do what OwnerRez does - it allowed me to do several functions I was unable to do in the other systems. And a HUGE PLUS: the customer support is amazing. They reply very quickly (business hours) and are extremely helpful.

Cons:

It takes quite a bit of time to get set up in the beginning - but that is going to be the case with EVERY good PMS or channel manager. Once you get it set up, it's a breeze to use. Just know and expect to put some time at the beginning.

Lisa
Co-Owner in US
Leisure, Travel & Tourism, 11–50 Employees

Best PM Software Available

5.0 4 weeks ago New

Comments: Five star! We love OwnerRez - fairly intuitive and responsive support.

Pros:

Once you get a feel and understanding for how OwnerRez is set up (the different pieces) I find it very intuitive and easy to use. Easy to make adjustments and customize surcharges/discounts for each home. Integrates well with other critical software systems.

Cons:

Owner statement formats and accounting - not very robust. Plenty of work arounds available.

Guillermo
Hospitality, 2–10 Employees

it works but needs a lot of improvement

Pros:

The system works that it is important and their pricing it is competitive something that I appreciate but the system needs a lot of improvement

Cons:

I would love to get hear by OwnerRez. We have problems because we can't get response from customer support. They are telling us that the problem is our something that it is not and every time we need something we got no answer. I would like to SPEAK with them but they don't even provide a phone number to users ( you can imagine) , also many promised things are not complete . I would like to tell all of this directly to them but it is impossible. Maybe once you put this kind of " reviews" they can hear you

Sarah
NA in Canada
Oil & Energy, Self Employed

Simplify Your Rental Management with OwnerRez

Pros:

OwnerRez has revolutionized my property rental management, taking every aspect to new levels of efficiency and professionalism. Its user-friendly interface and flawless calendar sync have eradicated any worries of double bookings. Its seamless payment processing and automatic door code setup have streamlined once time-consuming tasks into effortless procedures. The automatic sync feature eliminates the need for manual updates across multiple channels, saving me time and ensuring consistency across all platforms. The option to schedule personalized, automatic emails adds an additional layer of convenience and enhances guest satisfaction. However, what truly distinguishes OwnerRez is its exceptional customer service—a team always willing to go above and beyond to ensure my success. OwnerRez isn't just a tool; it's an indispensable partner for any property owner striving for excellence in the rental market. It simplifies the entire rental management experience, making it essential for any property owner in today's competitive market.

Cons:

I haven't encountered any significant issues or drawbacks that would warrant criticism. OwnerRez consistently delivers on its promises and continues to impress with its ongoing updates and improvements. So, while I understand the importance of balanced feedback, I must honestly say that I have yet to find a con with OwnerRez.

Alternatives Considered: Hostaway and Lodgify

Lauralee
Manager in US

Excellent property management software

5.0 2 months ago New

Pros:

I managed my two beach properties for a year without using a property management software to help, so when I took the plunge to purchase OwnerRez, I was very nervous because of the enormous growing curve that I had trying to get familiar with it. I had no experience using any software of any kind, but the customer service I have received from OwnerRez over the last two years has been exceptional. They have answered every question I have had with not only the highest level of competency but also with such kindness and patience. In a world where excellence and integrity are sadly lacking in practically every service industry, OwnerRez stands out above the rest. Their user friendly software and superb customer service have allowed me to run my business with efficiency and excellence. I am very pleased and would highly recommend them to others!

Cons:

I do love having all my questions answered over email within usually 24-48 hours, but there are times it would be helpful to have a phone number I could call to get a quick answer.

laura

BEST Tech Company for Short Term Rentals Highly Recommend It

5.0 last month New

Comments: I had low expectations when I first started the free trial of this company service for my 3 year old Airbnb rental business. Everything felt a bit intimidating to start with. But boy once I got assigned by the onboarding team I was blown away by their reps' efficiency in email responses and especially the complimentary training by Adrielle. She is so sharp, competent and knows the products in and out. I attended their free webinars, watched and read so many training tutorials Adrielle sent me. Everything was so well documented and it completely boosted my confidence that I can do this thing. The one thing drew me to try this product is the direct booking website, since I am really struggling with my Airbnb bookings and I am trying to cut cost and be more competitive in pricing by eliminating the Airbnb platform fees. Adrielle walked me through on how to set up the website and she even sent me a customized tutorial video after I sent them an email with more questions. I tell you this company works like a well oiled machine. What surprised me and also impressed me is that they have some very experienced property managers on the team who are not your typical young tech guys but older ladies who know a lot about the hospitality industry and are so tech savvy. I can't tell you how pleased I am with everything they do. I even looked up if they are publicly traded company, as I am prepared to buy their stocks if they are. That's how impressed I am by this company and its employees. I highly recommend them to anyone who has a rental business. They will help you to succeed. No doubt!

Pros:

Exceptional Customer Service, Outstanding Onboarding Training, Competent and Very Professional Employees very pleasant to Work with, the best company I've dealt with in a LONG TIME. I am beyond happy with their product and service.

Cons:

I have not noticed any cons so far. To me the monthly cost is well worth it if I can get even just one booking out of the service.

Kelsey
Owner Operator in US
Hospitality, 2–10 Employees

The only one worth having

5.0 2 months ago New

Comments: Awesome. It took a few weeks for me to get everything set up, but it has saved me so much time over the last few years that I cannot imagine running my vacation rental without it. You also get special perks, like being able to collect security deposits and process your own payments

Pros:

I am so glad I found OwnerRez. I used to solo manage 3 properties and, while OwnerRez took a while to set up, it has saved me SO much time and hassle now that it is set up. I can’t imagine being without it and would never consider shopping another software. The customer service is great (real people who care and actually solve your problems). I describe OwnerRez as a union for Vacation Rental owners and I recommend it to everyone I come across.

Cons:

The software is perhaps a little harder to use and more dated looking then some others (think Windows PC vs MAC) but there a ton of features and settings and once you figure all those out you’ll be glad there are so many options and that the software is so robust.

Cindy

Get the CONNECT service

5.0 4 weeks ago New

Comments: Once I got on the connect team and connected with one of their members by the name of Layla, who was absolutely amazing she was patient she was kind she was understanding she listened. She outlined our calls, followed up on things went over things if I had questions concerns. She is an amazing person and I truly enjoyed our one on one’s and learned SO MUCH! I appreciate OwnerRez and the way that they go with their web meetings. I belong to numerous Facebook groups that support OwnerRez. I find that they have numerous resources that are invaluable to me as I go through the process of learning more and more about the software that manages my business. I feel confident now because of Layla’s help and everyone there at OwnerRez helping go over the things that need to be set correctly in the software. I feel like I am set up for success. I look forward to many bookings on my website!

Pros:

I chose OwnerRez my number one reason was that it was an American based company and I was speaking to Americans everything after that was gravy

Cons:

So far, I don’t have a least that I like about OwnerRez. I have nothing but good things to say at this point in time I truly believe this is a amazing company that would help many people that are trying to do short term rentals especially if you have several.

Lynn
Homeowner and Property Manager in US
Hospitality, Self Employed

OwnerRez: more than a channel manager!

5.0 2 months ago New

Comments: Exceptional! OwnerRez, the product, has allowed me to do what I needed to do to be able to offer Direct Rentals to potential guests. The software does everything I need it to do: syncs calendars across all channels, streamlines email communications with guests, automates communications with guests, manages all channels, accepts credit card payments securely through Stripe, and most importantly, we can purchase Damage Protection to protect our property from potential losses that are so risky with renting to people you do not know. I could not find any other company that offered this to us. Your support staff are exceptional. I have had very positive interactions with others at OwnerRez as well, if only in email.

Pros:

My account rep, [sensitive content hidden] has been immensely helpful!! So I am sold on OwnerRez, not just on the software product, but on the PEOPLE who represent your product. Pam has been patient, kind, helpful, knowledgeable, responsive, and motivating to me. She made me feel like I could handle the task at hand. She took baby steps with me, and gave me all the time and attention that I needed to successful get onboard. If ever I need assistance, she is always responsive, and timely. She knows the product well, and represents it well.

Cons:

Honestly, I can't think of a thing. I am a satisfied customer, and have been promoting it online on various FaceBook groups/threads.

Louise
Owner I CEO in Canada
Real Estate, 2–10 Employees

Five Stars!!!

5.0 last week New

Pros:

Five Stars!!! - OwnerRez is a great company and a fabulous property management solution. Their platform is user-friendly, packed with essential features, and provides excellent customer support. Highly recommended for anyone looking to manage their vacation rental properties efficiently!

Cons:

Starting up, learning everything, not having a support phone number.

Julia
Manager in Indonesia
Hospitality, 2–10 Employees

Really happy with Ownerrez after trying many other softwares

Comments: I rent six properties in a remote location in Greece. Each one has some very specific needs in how I manage them. I do the online part and work together with the owner who is on the field and need many specific things from me. With ownerrez a lot of what I used to do in like 5 steps using different softwares now are done in one step. I have a complete picture of my scenario of reservations and finances without doing anything. Before I had to do many entries in different softwares. I am really happy with their customer service too. They are fully committed to us clients and to improving their product. Highly professional and dedicated to excellent quality.

Pros:

I has a lot of flexibility for my unique needs as the manager of 6 vacation rentals in Greece. Basically everything I had needed so far I found a work around in OwnerRez. Or the staff helped me to find a solutions. Few things I still need to do outside of it. But my workflow managing my listings and reservations has really become simpler and much much faster.

Cons:

It is not as beautiful as other options I’ve used. And it is not as user friendly either. But all other options I’ve used had some critical limitations that I couldn’t work around. For my type of property management I needed some very specific things. Together with the staff at ownerrez, always by email, but efficiently, we almost always found a solution.

Alternatives Considered: Hostaway, Little Hotelier, Guesty and Lodgify

Reasons for Choosing OwnerRez: Hostaway had some bugs and limitations and over complications on the money collection and quote to guests etc. Lodgify was way too limited and inflexible to me.

Switched From: Hostaway and Lodgify

Reasons for Switching to OwnerRez: Flexibility within a really robust system and highly professional staff super committed to their product and to solving my unique needs.

Rebecca

Perfect software for a Vacation Rental Owner Manager

Comments: A little over a year before VRBO was purchased by Expedia I had ventured into the vacation rental market with just one property. At that time 95% of my bookings came via VRBO, with the remaining 5% coming from Airbnb. The first year was very good. When ownership of VRBO transferred, my business dropped by nearly 70% and customer support became essentially non-existent. In my frustration with being subject to the whim of large corporations, I was determined to create a simple way for guests to book directly with me. I knew this would mean I needed a way to manage my calendar, present rates and allow online booking. For nearly a week I researched various vacation rental management platforms before deciding OwnerRez was the best fit. OwnerRez was fantastic, they gave me all kinds of tips on how to build my website, how to set-up a merchant account and how to configure OwnerRez to accurately reflect my intentions. Since onboarding with them I have watched them continually improve their platform, adding more capabilities, simplifying processes and generally adapting to the evolving vacation rental marketplace. Through it all, their interface has remained about the same and their amazing customer support hasn't changed a bit. Thanks to OwnerRez, my vacation rental is no longer dependent on large booking sites, though I do still take bookings via Airbnb and VRBO. More than 50% of my business comes directly through my website. I cannot recommend OwnerRez highly enough!

Pros:

OwnerRez software is incredibly easy it is to integrate with a website. Thanks to this software, my guests can check availability, get quotes, book, and check reviews collected from several sights and right on my website. I've never had an issue with my website not performing correctly or with incorrect information being presented to my guests. For those who are curious about what the guest interface looks like on a self-built website take a look at TheRedwoodRetreat.com. All dynamic information on this website is provided through and controlled by my OwnerRez account. I have only the most basic layman's knowledge of web design, software interface and computer technology in general, yet I was able to build my own website through which guests can book directly with me. Beyond supporting website integration, OwnerRez has flexibility in almost all aspects of control, from rates and length of stay to seasonality and custom integrations with commercial booking sites such as Airbnb and VRBO. Their custom e-mail templates offer endless possibilities for creating great guest interactions, notifying third parties. I even use them to send myself reminders to give guests special offers when there are short gaps in my calendar. OwnerRez is constantly making improvements to adapt to the ever-changing vacation rental marketplace. Their help articles and customer support are insightful and provide step-by-step processes for some of the more complicated aspects of set-up.

Cons:

There are still more features on OwnerRez than I actually use. This is not a 'con', but it is critically important to take the time to understand how you are supposed to do what you are trying to do when using OwnerRez. The vast flexibility of the program means there is plenty of room for user error. In most cases a warning will present if you create a clear conflict. But if you make an error in your rates and don't catch it, you may be giving a lucky guest a great deal without knowing it. OwnerRez has done a great job of providing well written, easy to follow help articles. My technique for making sure I don't create problems for myself is to search the help archive for articles regarding what-ever it is I want to do and read them carefully before diving into my project. There is one area I'd like to see improved: Currently the financial reports provide great information and flexibility. However, they have no way to capture the credit card processing fee's I pay through my merchant account. Providing an integration with merchant accounts which allows credit card processing fees to be captured would bring this area of reporting up to the outstanding standard OwnerRez has already set.

Real Estate, Self Employed

Best thing I've done for my business

Comments: I started with OwnerRez because I wanted reliable calendar syncing as I expanded my business. This has worked perfectly for me & I also love the ‘app’ on my phone, each properly is color coded on the calendar and I love being able to clearly see, even when out & about, which dates are booked by which guest at which property. But even better are the features I did not even realize I was missing: *Templated communications send automatically with triggers
*API was added in early 2020 mainly because I wanted all the guest info come over automatically so the triggers could work properly, but then VRBO had their crazy year of double damage deposit deductions and not paying hosts for weeks after the guests had stayed. I was eminently grateful that I was collecting the VRBO CCs myself.
*The emails I send through OR allow me to see if the guest has opened them
*The rental agreement is sent automatically via triggers and connects with an e-signature set up that is included in the OR fees I pay, no add on e-sign fees
*I can send an automatic email to AirBnB guests requesting a real email address so I can remain in contact in the future
*There is the ability to see and utilize the AirBnB messaging via OR’s CRM function
*All property set up, photos, listings etc. is done on OR, so one set up goes to VRBO/ABB, and the same with edits, updates, etc. You can set pricing differentials between the sites, but otherwise the pricing updates also goes out automatically
*Having OR has allo

Pros:

The way it makes my life better every day

Cons:

For the initial set up, I would have been smarter to pay for the concierge service.

Stephanie
Leisure, Travel & Tourism, Self Employed

Best customer support ever!

Comments: My biggest business problem is, what's going on right now, today? The different screens I have at my fingertips helps me keep my pulse on what is happening today, tomorrow and next week.

Pros:

I love what this software does for me. The daily tracking and the ease of having the information I need right at my fingertips. The customer support is second to none. I'm learning more and more as I dive into it and there are so many things that OwnerRez anticipated and already have in the software. The customer service has been awesome and very responsive. I'm not techy but they help me through each little road block I hit.

Cons:

Granted, there is a learning curve as with any software. So, my own frustration was my biggest enemy. I quickly asked for help when I was lost and always quickly received a response.

Alternatives Considered: Streamline

Reasons for Switching to OwnerRez: Price.

Alice
Hospitality, Self Employed

First time using software, upgraded from paper calendar & Excel spread sheets. Hallelujah!

Comments: Saving a ton of time, and increasing occupancy by reducing booking friction. Also saving my sanity by avoiding double-bookings.

Pros:

The software is easy to use for a novice user (like me), and Customer Support is there every step of the way. I am a sole proprietor, and the demands of the business and increased complexity of the market made it impossible to continue our old ways. I liked finding software created by someone in the business and a company that had been in business for a while. Every time I had a question, one of the rep was there to answer and respond. I am not sure he sleeps. It's a big risk to take all of your data and your process and turn it over to a company. I spent about two years looking, researching, and reading reviews. Our family has been in this business for 46 years-- we've stayed in business by being careful. OwnerRez was the single best purchase we've made since we started a website in 2004. The "book it now" button has decreased booking friction and we've picked up some bookings I'm sure we wouldn't have had with our old process. Our long-term customers like the ease of looking at the calendar on line, reserving, and paying, all in one shot. The graphics are clean, and the process is intuitive. Yes, it will take some getting used to if you are accustomed to paper calendars and Excel spread sheets, but it is well worth the investment in time.

Maged
Hospitality, Self Employed

Great Software With An Unbelievable, Dynamic Team That’s Constantly Enhancing Their Solution

Comments: I have been a client for a while now and am very pleased with the software and the team that supports the software. They are always quick to respond, care that you have the best solution possible and are always open to suggestions.

Pros:

It’s a dynamic software that thinks of everything that’s required to run a vacation rental business. Very often the solutions implemented with the knowledge of what the user needs even before the user realizes that it’s needed.

Cons:

A guest two way communication module would be appreciated. So that all guest communications can remain within the OwnerRez CRM.

Dave
The Boss in US

Sophisticated & Comprehensive PMS, perfect for small operators

Comments: Seamless and professional so far and really quite a pleasure to deal with. I'm a happy customer.

Pros:

The product is very well designed and built. I'm coming from another PMS to OR and I'm constantly delighted by the features I didn't have before. Including things I didn't know I needed which will now drive how I manage my business. The founders built the product from the ground up as users so they literally thought of everything. It's impressive. Everything works too. I've heard people say the set up is difficult so I was expecting bugs and complications but I didn't encounter any. It's only complicated in that it's so thorough which I see as a pro not a con. It's early days because I've only just signed up but I feel very confident with everything I've configured. The customer service has been a stand out feature too. I've had Suzee helping me every step of the way and she's been answering all my questions thoroughly and has significantly expedited my setup process. Very impressed by that, it feels like OR have invested wisely here and care a lot about their customers. 10/10 so far.

Cons:

There's always things that can be improved about software but I'm too early in the journey to have noticed anything significant. OR is at least 2 years ahead of the PMS I just left, might not be as pretty but I'll take functionality over glamor any day.

Garry
Garry
Small Business Owner in US

OwnerRez does everything I need in a vacation rental software, and a bunch I didn't know I needed.

Comments: It makes running my business easier than I could have imagined. It's the one system I can't live without. The automation that it provides makes it so I don't hardly need to lift a finger. Many people say that Short Term Rentals are not passive income investments. OwnerRez challenges this notion.

Pros:

I wish I could give 6 or 7 stars for Features and Functionality and Customer Support. The software and support team are outstanding. I've tried running booking plugins on a Wordpress site, and that gave me lots of headaches. While searching for new plugins, I found OwnerRez and a few other similar applications. After researching reviews online, I narrowed it down to two and tried the other one first. It still left me wanting in some areas. Then I tried OwnerRez and I was hooked. Since I had other issues with Wordpress overall, I jumped right in and added the OwnerRez hosted web site too. It's super easy to configure, and very reasonably priced. And did I mention the support is awesome? Every once in a while I find something new that I think would be a great addition. Some of those have already been incorporated as new features in the product.

Cons:

I briefly considered giving 4 stars for Ease of Use, because there are so many options and features that sometimes it's overwhelming. But overall, I think that's a great thing, and it wouldn't be fair to rate them less than 5 stars. And anything that I have trouble with, I just send an email to the support team and get a response within a few hours. Or if I can't find a feature, they let me know exactly where it's located. The more I use it, the easier it becomes.

Keith
Short Term Rental Operator in US
Hospitality, Self Employed

Amazing Property Management Software for Short Term Rentals- It's Useful Even if You Only Have 1 STR

Comments: My overall experience with Ownerrez has been phenomenal. Even though it was a steep learning curve, the customer support, the help articles, and the help videos have been more than supportive in ensuring I had a smooth onboarding process. The features & integrations OR provides (security deposit, rental agreement, etc.) really help me to start my Airbnb last year.

Pros:

I enjoy the fact that ownerrez helps me manage my Airbnb listing like a business and helps me to automate things I didn't realize could be automated. Even though Airbnb does have similar features, I love how OR allows me to pivot onto other platforms and with direct bookings if needed.

Cons:

I don't like the fact that there isn't an app to download from the app store. I also wish there was more customization features on the rental agreement in terms of text boxes that are mandatory. For example, I wish I could have a separate textbox that the requires the name for each guest rather than typing a bunch of names in 1 textbox

Randy
Used the Software for: Not provided

Premier Vacation Rental Software with Excellent Customer Service

Comments: I built my business on the OwnerReservation.com (OwnerRez) software/program. I went from $0 to $250,000 in revenue in 1 year all because of the integration and ease of use provided by OwnerRez. THe program easily integrates with all of the popular sites such as homeaway, vrbo, flipkey and more. They have even set up custom scripts for me to integrate with other sites. My housekeeping contractor can easily keep up with required cleaning by viewing the schedules that are automatically updated by OwnerRez widgets on any web site I want to put them on. They provide custom reports on bookings, taxes, occupancy rates, revenue, etc. all from the program. Also, bookings are automated. The email responses to the prospective traveler provide a bookable link to a secure web page where the traveler agrees to my contract and makes the booking themselves. Calendars on all sites are automatically updated to reflect the new booking and money for the booking is automatically deposited to my checking account next day. The system automatically collects the remaining payments and sends a confirmation to the traveler, automatically sends out an email to the traveler a few days prior to their arrival with custom instructions and finally authorizes a security deposit the day prior to the guest's arrival date. I really have no intervention in the process other than to release their security deposit with a few mouse clicks the day of departure! In fact, I manage all of this using my Android phone
I did an extensive online search before deciding on Ownerreservations.com software. I now have 6 rentals and it's sooo easy to manage everything that has to take place even during the season when we are booked solid for 4 months during the summer with this software. I was able to learn how to operate the software very quickly and for those times when I ran into a snag, the team of support staff at OwnerRez was able to quickly provide support. They provide top notch customer service, all the bells & whistles to make your vacation rental business easy to manage and profitable right away. I truly believe that Ownerrez is the best software available and I highly recommend it to anyone that has a vacation rental.

Amy
vacation property owner/manager in US
Hospitality, 2–10 Employees

Best functionality for the price

Comments: Great experience overall! The OR team is very responsive and helpful. Using OR has streamlined my channel managment and automated previously manual business processes which has freed me up to focus on more strategic business objectives. They also worked well with my website designer as she brought my website online, using OR as the booking engine. Bottom line, it has made running my business a whole lot easier. Wish I had done it sooner!

Pros:

I was able to get my properties and channels set up quickly and the customer service is top notch. The features I like most include: booking engine for my website; multi-channel (VRBO/AirBnB/my website), multi-property calendar management; payment processing; automated messaging and messaging options/flexibility; third party notifications (which has automated previously manual processes); ability to manage content/rates for multiple channels on a single platform and more! It's worth it just for that and there is more functionality I look forward to using in the future.

Cons:

Sometimes I have to dig around a little if I'm doing something new or something I don't do often, i.e. it's not always intuitive (for me) where functionality resides on the platform. Of course there's a learning curve with any new software and this is no exception. But their customer support group is always quick to respond and extremely helpful. FYI - I have been using OR for about 4+ months.

Love Owner Rez

Comments: Calendar updates, widgets for my website, spread sheets for my guests, and auto email responders.

Pros:

I have been using Owner Rez for a few years now. I love that I can sync all my calendars to my Owner Rez calendar and know all my calendars are updated. Our reps are always available to help (even the smallest issue). Their customer support is the best of the best! Emails are answered almost immediately even with the time zone difference!! The tutorials are a huge help in getting started and making day to day tasks a breeze. I can’t imagine running my business without Owner Rez. Thanks guys for a great product that is easy to use!

Cons:

I could use multiple payment schedules but I hear this in the works for 2019.

Jason
Real Estate Investor in US
Hospitality, Self Employed

OR- great software, a lot to learn!

Comments: great for channel management... experience is good... wish I had someone to call when I cant find things even using the help feature... sometimes trying to find things I cant seem to come up with the correct verbiage...

Pros:

features are good... functionality is good for what I need...

Cons:

I find it hard to adjust things... there are so many layers to the system, I cant always find what I am looking for... there is no one to call when that happens... getting an email response can take quite some time...

Bruce

Going to improve my Business Model

Comments: I chose to pay the extra fee for OwnerRez to help me setup up the hosting of my website and help me set everything up which was worth every penny. A shout out to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] who video conferenced with me showing me the ropes. Let's not forget customer service. Awesome response time from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] who responded to my e-mails really fast. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] must not get much sleep, LOL. Thank you [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] for all your support!
I manage a 5 star cabin rental business and OwnerRez is definitely a 5 Star software company. I highly recommend!

Pros:

There are so many automated templates to improve communication with each of my overnight rental guests. Ease of use Integration with my website and wi-fi door locks

Cons:

Text messaging is something very important to me for sending door codes, but I understand that is under final testing and will be rolled out soon.

Ashish
US
Used the Software for: Not provided

Awesome site

Comments: This is of interest to those homeowner who reply to their own inquiries. Just come across a website called Owner Reservations. They have an online software that will (1) Automate your replies to inquiries as long as minimum data set / specific information is contained within the initial inquiry. If not, then email is sent to you to do reply (which is very easy and you can do on your mobile. System will also recognise if their are comments in the inquiry, if present you can set it to auto-reply or leave it for you to do. Content of reply is fully editable.
(2) Sends a rental agreement for guest to sign online.
(3) Automatically collect payments. If initial payment is made via credit card, system will collect balance and security deposit automatically.
(3) Sends reminders for all scheduled payments ie balance and security deposit automatically at a time interval you set. .
(4) Refunds security deposit automatically at a time interval you set. .
(5) Add surcharges ie we charge a cleaning fee if the guests stay less than 7 days. This can be done on the system
(6) Offer discounts for certain times of the year that you can set.
(7) Sends out a receipt automatically.
(8) Different email templates ie one for initial inquiry, one for balance due, one for security deposit due, even one for checklist. The timing of these are all amendable.
(9) Export calenders.
(10) Any replies from guests are sent to you personal / business inbox.
I have tried it out and it is an absolutely fantastic system. It has the potential of saving me a lot of time. Future additions
(1) Optional extra ie pool heat, BBQ, and crib hire will be optional extras guests can add to the quote immediately prior to paying.
Cost is only <$5 for every booking they take on your behalf. Your own booking are free. The guys who own the website are very receptive and have sorted out any issues within 24 hours. Really fantastic service.